Was prophet Muhammad a white man?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
This is Muhammad al-Yaqoubi, the direct descendant and 34th grandson of Prophet Muhammad.
File:Shaykh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

What sacred texts of Islam have to say regarding skin color of Prophet Muhammad:
This site holds collection of instances where Prophet Muhammad was described as a white man. Here are a few examples:

Muhammad described as "white" (Sahih Muslim : hadith 2340 [6072])
Abû At-Tufail reported:
"I saw the Messenger of Allah and there is no one else (left) on the face of the earth who saw him apart from me." He (the narrator) said to him: 'How did you see him?' He said: 'He was white and elegant, of average height and build.'"

Hadith 1:63 states:
"While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib.'"

@TheSavior @inceletto @Chadeep @TRUE_CEL @sgt_iron @Chadelite @BlackpillSalesman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Chadeep, JizzFarmer and 9 others
This is Muhammad al-Yaqoubi, the direct descendant and 34th grandson of Prophet Muhammad.

What sacred texts of Islam have to say regarding skin color of Prophet Muhammad:
This site holds collection of instances where Prophet Muhammad was described as a white man. Here are a few examples:

Abû At-Tufail reported:
"I saw the Messenger of Allah and there is no one else (left) on the face of the earth who saw him apart from me." He (the narrator) said to him: 'How did you see him?' He said: 'He was white and elegant, of average height and build.'"

"While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib.'"

@TheSavior @inceletto @Chadeep @TRUE_CEL @sgt_iron @Chadelite @BlackpillSalesman
good point, he was described as white with red hair according to some descriptions. jbw strikes again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 3702 and 9 others
jesus was a white man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3702, inceletto and 1 other person
Muhammad was white in complexion yes there are hadiths about how pale he was.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, inceletto and BigBiceps
based white muhammed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, CursedOne and BigBiceps
841be76dcfcf608f8cf2eeadb2070be2.jpg

MashALLAH ARABIC SCIENTISTS MADE A DRAW OF DESCRIBTIONS OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 1338 and 13 others
not surprised if he was white since most arabs back then had light skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1400 and BigBiceps
Ginger failo indeed

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Vitruvian and CursedOne
Not a "white man" per se

But you can researxh hadiths etc

Jfl no one new whites existed back then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
I don’t think so. In those texts where he is described as “white” they apparently mean light brown. He was an Arab so he probably looked like that.

Muhammad did, however, describe Jesus as a white man

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7112, BigBoy and 3 others
HIS SKIN PALENESS COMES FROM LIGHT OF ALLAH,MashALLAH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
Yeah prophet muhammd was white with a hinge of redness with dark hair and eyes
That ginger has nothing to do with him doe the prophet has no descendants

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and BigBoy
Aryan prophet mogger

it's over for cowlovers

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Jaime lannister.
Yeah prophet muhamd was white with a hinge of redness with dark hair and eyes
keep coping
he slayed thousands of jbs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25119, Chadeep, Michael Myers and 1 other person

Abû At-Tufail reported:

He was treated as a higher form of life, a leader, most likely white in a land full of darker skinned ppl, look up videos of white people in India they are treated like gods....

• +1
Reactions: Golang and inceletto
Is that the prophets actual descendent?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Not a "white man" per se

But you can researxh hadiths etc

Jfl no one new whites existed back then
No one knew whites existed back in 7th century? Just few centuries earlier Alexander The Great and Roman Empire had conquered vast territories of Middle East and many of the Europeans had settled there as a result. Also ever heard of Byzantine Empire?
Sure they knew there were white people in Europe, Europeans and Middle Easterners had trade all the time and Christians were traveling across Middle East to the holy land.
What GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jaime lannister., Golang and 4 others
I don’t think so. In those texts where he is described as “white” they apparently mean light brown. He was an Arab so he probably looked like that.

Muhammad did, however, describe Jesus as a white man
Not exactly, Arabs had plenty of contacts with Romans and Greeks so they were familiar with how Europeans look, yet the prophet still was considered white

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Chadeep, JizzFarmer and 2 others
nuuuu its not fair its nut true pls
OB RZ222 iansar G 20120227225748

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadeep, Vitruvian and 4 others
over for sand niggers,their own prophet is white.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1400, Golang and 2 others
Is that the prophets actual descendent?
Indeed it is.

''Al-Yaqoubi is a descendant of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad, tracing his lineage through Mawlay Idris al-Anwar, (founder of the city of Fès), who was a descendant of Hasan ibn Ali, the grandson of Muhammad''

Where would the world be without Aryan blood

God damn, we simply cannot lose, JBW wins again

tenor.gif

MildHotArgali-small.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, JizzFarmer, Golang and 2 others
No one knew whites existed back in 7th century? Just few centuries earlier Alexander The Great and Roman Empire had conquered vast territories of Middle East and many of the Europeans had settled there as a result. Also ever heard of Byzantine Empire?
Sure they knew there were white people in Europe, Europeans and Middle Easterners had trade all the time and Christians were traveling across Middle East to the holy land.
What GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
Uh when I mean white I mean germanic

Ie French English Norway etc.

Jfl it's part of muslim history that a tiny Muslim army destyoeed the Persians and the romans

The Romans own commander left and joined the Muslims in the battlefield

He died in the war

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and inceletto
Just show 34th Descendant to Prove He is White Theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
conquered vast territories of Middle East and many of the Europeans had settled there as a result.
thats why levantine arabs will often have people that look white, their ancestors were raped jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, BigBiceps, Golang and 1 other person

Jfl it's part of muslim history that a tiny Muslim army destyoeed the Persians and the romans

He died in the war
He thinks prophet is Nordic jfl at this Fincuck Coper

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, JizzFarmer, BigBiceps and 2 others
thats why levantine arabs will often have people that look white, their ancestors were raped jfl
Same way vikings raped england

The whole world got rapes expect most of Africa, East Asia tbh

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
good point, he was described as white with red hair according to some descriptions. jbw strikes again.
He had black hair and was Arab.........

• JFL
That whole place is full of people raped from all sides, brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadelite
Yeah prophet muhammd was white with a hinge of redness with dark hair and eyes
No prophet thats Muhammad saw grandson

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Not exactly, Arabs had plenty of contacts with Romans and Greeks so they were familiar with how Europeans look, yet the prophet still was considered white
Yes e.g. Suhayb ar Rumi (RA). His nickname was given because he was Roman, which was used to describe Europeans as a whole. He wasn’t acc Italian. The Islamic community always had different races, but idk if Arab is considered white. In the UK its not

Fuck if the prophet was a ginger light eyed mutated nordcuck am out tbh

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: penis3, inceletto and Deleted member 5632
  • +1
Reactions: Eezz
Same way vikings raped england

The whole world got rapes expect most of Africa, East Asia tbh
yeah africa didnt really get raped like other countries have. biggest rapists were mongols and they reached up to poland lmfao.
im saying some ahadith described him that way. yeah he was arab but gene mutations happen and it would not be weird if he had red hair.
That whole place is full of people raped from all sides, brutal
jfl levantine arabs are also the first arabs to jump on kafir cock

• JFL
Yes e.g. Suhayb ar Rumi (RA). His nickname was given because he was Roman, which was used to describe Europeans as a whole. He wasn’t acc Italian. The Islamic community always had different races, but idk if Arab is considered white. In the UK its not
It's completely relative tbh, Greeks and Italians many times are not considered white in Nordic countries, Italians and Arabs are considered very white in African countries tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Borneon_Tyger and JizzFarmer
I knew my people were white men's whores all along.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Meanwhile OP:
0a.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, JizzFarmer, BigBiceps and 1 other person

He died in the war
Yeah, I'm not saying he was Germanic. However Middle East was aware of Germanic people. France was part of the Roman Empire as was England and when it comes to Byzantine, it's believed Greeks were slightly ''more white'' looking back in the Byzantine times than today.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Chadelite
It's completely relative tbh, Greeks and Italians many times are not considered white in Nordic countries, Italians and Arabs are considered very white in African countries tho
Yup. Even in the early 20th century, Italians weren’t allowed in the KKK, the biggest lynching in US history was acc Italians. A lot of anti Irish happened in the UK and they are as pale as they come. So I think race goes beyond skin colour.... given he was born in Arabic country and only spoke Arab.... i think the Europeans of the time wouldn’t say he was white

did he use powers? otherwise i have a feeling he had to have some psl advantage.

Prophet muhammad was Arab but white in complexion There are arabs who’re Pale.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 5632
Yeah, I'm not saying he was Germanic. However Middle East was aware of Germanic people. France was part of the Roman Empire as was England and when it comes to Byzantine, it's believed Greeks were slightly ''more white'' looking back in the Byzantine times than today.
Yh ur right obvz Romans were superpowrers. Same as Persians

Then Islam came and the rest was history

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps