Was prophet Muhammad a white man?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 5632
Imagine beliving in this whore shit, just what the fuck is wrong with you? Life is all about mogging and being a degenerate moron.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 5632
Where would the world be without Aryan blood

God damn, we simply cannot lose, JBW wins again

tenor.gif

MildHotArgali-small.gif
But yet so many incels are high inhib whites that deny JBW
At least I have my race to blame for not getting hot pussy, yall just retards that messed up the advantage you were given

• +1
Reactions: penis3
did he use powers? otherwise i have a feeling he had to have some psl advantage.
All the prophets in islam were giga PSL moggers, with prophet yussuf being given half the beauty and the other half for all humans to share

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
are there any nigger prophets in islam ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
You will be forever a truecel Imagine wasting your time praying for something that doesn't exist :lul::lul::lul:you will not ascend in the after life you mogged Muslim genetic trash :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Indeed it is.

''Al-Yaqoubi is a descendant of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad, tracing his lineage through Mawlay Idris al-Anwar, (founder of the city of Fès), who was a descendant of Hasan ibn Ali, the grandson of Muhammad''
so this guy is also a descendant of your god jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, BigBiceps and Michael Myers
what?
if this is his descendant so he's related to abraham so jesus
ahhhh okay lol. i thought you were talking about the ginger guy in the photo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Allah has no sons
no I talk about jesus
muhammed, if this is his grandson he's related to abraham so to jesus

Imagine beliving in this whore shit, just what the fuck is wrong with you? Life is all about mogging and being a degenerate moron.
Let people believe. It's good to have some values in your life.

cope, degeneracy is primitive.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
he is making a joke of those who claim isa (as) was god's son lol
one of the guy who have the same blood of their human god jesus is muslim
this is why I don't have faith in semitic fairytales anymore

Over if you don't believe in Krishna

one of the guy who have the same blood of their god is muslim
this is why I don't have faith in semitic fairytales anymore
tbh we all descend from the same person. hm what precisely do you mean when you say semitic fairytales?

tbh we all descend from the same person. hm what precisely do you mean when you say semitic fairytales?
so we are all inbred? ok.

so we are all inbred? ok.
yes. what, you think youre not related to africans or curries like me? dont tell me you seriously believe this?

• JFL
yes. what, you think youre not related to africans or curries like me? dont tell me you seriously believe this?
at least adam and eve can't have created all the humanity

• JFL
at least adam and eve can't have created all the humanity
indirectly they did. everyone on this planet is related to each other, at least 1/50th cousin. thats why no matter who you fuck, theyre still related to you and i laugh at people who go "inbred hurr durr"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 3702
He was described as a pale man with legs so white that it blinded one of his followers when he lifted his dress up :lul: . Jesus in Islam is said to have a reddish complexion.

Not sure about hair color of either of them but I think it was written somewhere that Mohd had red ginger hair and Jesus had brown hair. In the bible I think Jesus was a ginger too.

Just be ginger theory strikes in the middle east

Explains why he was worshipped

Hilarious how a brown religion had a white leader and a white religion had a brown leader lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Yeah, I'm not saying he was Germanic. However Middle East was aware of Germanic people. France was part of the Roman Empire as was England and when it comes to Byzantine, it's believed Greeks were slightly ''more white'' looking back in the Byzantine times than today.

Western Roman empire had fallen by the time of Mohammad. Most arab people probably didn't know what germanic/nordic people looked like and arabs most likely considered themselves to be white like they considered the greeks to be.

Bro wtf. You can see ethnics with red hair. Look up Neil Nitin Mukesh

Hilarious how a brown religion had a white leader and a white religion had a brown leader lmao
They are both brown religion who started in the same place, whites just changed it to a weird greco-roman monotheist paganism.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
we waz huwite bois and shieet

Why is OP banned?

are there any nigger prophets in islam ?

Imam Al Tabari gives a description of Mohammed Al Nafs Al Zaky in his book Tarikh Al Tabary (تاريخ الطبري), page 562.

‘‘👉Mohammed (Pbuh) was Adam Shadeed Al Udama Adlam (jet black skinned), and 👉he was nicknamed father of Black coal because of his Udmah (blackness)👈. 👉Abu Ja’far used to call him charcoal👈.”

كان محمد آدم شديد الأدمة، أدلم جسيما عظيما، وكان يلقب القاري من أدمته، حتى كان أبو جعفر يدعوه محمما

Seera A’ lam Al Nubala, The Sahaabah may Allah be pleased with them all Chapter 2 Page 372

“Ibn Yunus said, Mohammed was present in the take over of Egypt and he was one of the men who climbed over the fort with Zubair. Ibaaya Ibn Rifa’h said, 👉Mohammed Ibn Maslamah 👉was jet black and very tall👈.”

سير أعلام النبلاء الصحابة رضوان الله عليهم ج ص

قال ابن يونس : شهد محمد فتح مصر ، وكان فيمن طلع الحصن مع الزبير . قال عباية بن رفاعة : كان محمد بن مسلمة أسود طويلا عظيما

are you... deifying muhammad (peace be upon him)?

Mohammed was a false prophet and anybody who follows Islam is an idolater.

Imam Al Tabari gives a description of Mohammed Al Nafs Al Zaky in his book Tarikh Al Tabary (تاريخ الطبري), page 562.

‘‘👉Mohammed (Pbuh) was Adam Shadeed Al Udama Adlam (jet black skinned), and 👉he was nicknamed father of Black coal because of his Udmah (blackness)👈. 👉Abu Ja’far used to call him charcoal👈.”

كان محمد آدم شديد الأدمة، أدلم جسيما عظيما، وكان يلقب القاري من أدمته، حتى كان أبو جعفر يدعوه محمما

Seera A’ lam Al Nubala, The Sahaabah may Allah be pleased with them all Chapter 2 Page 372

“Ibn Yunus said, Mohammed was present in the take over of Egypt and he was one of the men who climbed over the fort with Zubair. Ibaaya Ibn Rifa’h said, 👉Mohammed Ibn Maslamah 👉was jet black and very tall👈.”

قال ابن يونس : شهد محمد فتح مصر ، وكان فيمن طلع الحصن مع الزبير . قال عباية بن رفاعة : كان محمد بن مسلمة أسود طويلا عظيما

Mohammed was a false prophet and anybody who follows Islam is an idolater.
You're an Israelite right? Isn't that just something determined by ancestry? An outsider can't become an Israelite so even if they share your views they still won't be accepted.. Correct?

You're an Israelite right? Isn't that just something determined by ancestry? An outsider can't become an Israelite so even if they share your views they still won't be accepted.. Correct?

Yes I’m an Israelite and being an Israelite is by bloodline (lineage). A Gentile can’t be an Israelite but they can accept our God and be a servant or handmaid to the children of Israel in the Kingdom of Heaven if they follow the laws, statutes, and commandments of the Most High.

Isaiah 56:3 Neither 👉let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people👈: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4 👉For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

5 👉Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off👈.

6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Isaiah 14:1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: 👉and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob👈.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and 👉the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and 👉they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors👈.

He's a white arab.

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...

Narrated Rabia bin Abi Abdur-Rahman: I heard Anas bin Malik describing the Prophet saying, "He was of medium height amongst the people, neither tall nor short; he had a rosy color, neither absolutely white nor deep brown; his hair was neither completely curly nor quite lank. Divine Inspiration was revealed to him when he was forty years old. He stayed ten years in Mecca receiving the Divine Inspiration, and stayed in Medina for ten more years. When he expired, he had scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard." Rabi'a said, "I saw some of his hairs and it was red. When I asked about that, I was told that it turned red because of scent."

A confirmed ginger!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f436334494867416c3131797156673d3d2d3434333935323639382e3134643335373737666466336237383237363930373031343939352e676966

Yes I’m an Israelite and being an Israelite is by bloodline (lineage). A Gentile can’t be an Israelite but they can accept our God and be a servant or handmaid to the children of Israel in the Kingdom of Heaven if they follow the laws, statutes, and commandments of the Most High.

Isaiah 56:3 Neither 👉let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people👈: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4 👉For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

5 👉Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off👈.

6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Isaiah 14:1 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: 👉and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob👈.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and 👉the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and 👉they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors👈.
Paternal lineage or maternal lineage? I know for Judaism it's maternal but perhaps you have a different take on it? Every other ethnic group says paternal.

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...

Narrated Rabia bin Abi Abdur-Rahman: I heard Anas bin Malik describing the Prophet saying, "He was of medium height amongst the people, neither tall nor short; he had a rosy color, neither absolutely white nor deep brown; his hair was neither completely curly nor quite lank. Divine Inspiration was revealed to him when he was forty years old. He stayed ten years in Mecca receiving the Divine Inspiration, and stayed in Medina for ten more years. When he expired, he had scarcely twenty white hairs in his head and beard." Rabi'a said, "I saw some of his hairs and it was red. When I asked about that, I was told that it turned red because of scent."

A confirmed ginger!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f436334494867416c3131797156673d3d2d3434333935323639382e3134643335373737666466336237383237363930373031343939352e676966
Great hair genetics: only a few gray hairs here and there even at age 60. Ma sha Allah.

Paternal lineage or maternal lineage? I know for Judaism it's maternal but perhaps you have a different take on it? Every other ethnic group says paternal.

Both parents must be an Israelite in order for the children to be Israelites and you have to marry within your own tribe.

Numbers 36:6 This is the thing which the Lord doth command concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, 👉Let them marry to whom they think best; only to 👉the family of the tribe of their father shall they marry👈.

7 👉So shall not the inheritance of the children of Israel remove from tribe to tribe: 👉for every one of the children of Israel shall keep himself to the inheritance of the tribe of his fathers👈.

8 And 👉every daughter, that possesseth an inheritance in any tribe of the children of Israel, 👉shall be wife unto one of the family of the tribe of her father, that the children of Israel may enjoy every man the inheritance of his fathers👈.

9 👉Neither shall the inheritance remove from one tribe to another tribe; but 👉every one of the tribes of the children of Israel shall keep himself to his own inheritance👈.

the white man has to take everything man

But yet so many incels are high inhib whites that deny JBW
At least I have my race to blame for not getting hot pussy, yall just retards that messed up the advantage you were given
race don’t matter that much in dating if you a sub 5 man and you white there no way a girl is going to pick you over a ethic chad just because you’re white. Woman are attracted to good genes and that is regardless with races.

Great hair genetics: only a few gray hairs here and there even at age 60. Ma sha Allah.

“White” is someone who’s light brown like Beyoncé.

In Seera A’laam Al Nubalaa, Chapter 2, page 168, Imaam Al Dhahabi , said,

”If the Arabs said someone is white, 👉they mean that he is 👉a wheatish colour with a blackness that can be seen👈.”

سير أعلام النبلاء ج ٢ ص ١٦٨

“إن العرب إذا قالت: فلان أبيض ، فإنهم يريدون الحنطي اللون بحلية سوداء”

When the Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) wanted to call someone “white” they would say Ahmar (red).

Ibn Sekeet said, “from the red men and it is an unattractive red which flakes from the intense redness, perhaps 👉they nicknamed the white people, red people👈 because their whiteness resembled leprosy…. and the Ashqar is that which peels off the skin and the nose because of heat.”

لونه الحمرة، بان السكيت، من الرجال الأحمر وهو القبيح الحمرة الذي يتقشر من شدة الحمرة وربما كنى عن الأبيض بالأحمر لأن البياض يقع على البرص;…’والأقشر الذي يتقشر جلده وأنفه من الحر

That dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man doesn’t even understand the meaning of “white” in the Hadiths at all.