was this worth 13.5k euros?

look v good bro i need this. u only got the under eye implant or some eyelid retraction also?
no soft tissue modificationns no

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Artemis and .👽.
what if someone socks you right below the eye?
i pretty much nuked my fighting success with this implant im ngl, i will have to deescalate all physical altercations in the future like a low t cuck, but whatever, i take looks over dignity

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, angelo, Deleted member and 6 others
you are literally 2 days from an invasive surgery. dont get too excited, i was the same, you will not remain with this 'squint' look. I'm just saying so that you don't get too disappointed.
did you get a saddle tho?

Yup. 3,5 mm.
yeah i am quite worried about losing lower eyelid tightness im ngl, what can i expect exactly after the swelling is gone?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
yeah i am quite worried about losing lower eyelid tightness im ngl, what can i expect exactly after the swelling is gone?
it will lower down a bit, you will loose the squint look unfortunately, hopefully not.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sal
i pretty much nuked my fighting success with this implant im ngl, i will have to deescalate all physical altercations in the future like a low t cuck, but whatever, i take looks over dignity
if guns are legal in ur country ur good

Sehr schön Bruder , sieht vielmehr besser aus , 13k ist teuer , aber der Unterschied ist da
:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sir Galachad, .👽. and herring
The price is what it is. The result is all that matters

Result mogs hard tbqh mirin you

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, elzde95, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
good improvement. What did you actually have done though? Seems liek you could have got the same procedure done for like 1/4 the price if you shopped around before commiting to a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
good improvement. What did you actually have done though? Seems liek you could have got the same procedure done for like 1/4 the price if you shopped around before commiting to a surgeon
barely any surgeons do infraorbital rims with a saddle, def not some obscure ass surgeon im some obscure ass country.

• +1
who was the surgeon?, i need that shit too. do you think infraorbital implants are worth it in my case?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Yerico7, .👽. and 5 others
who was the surgeon?, i need that shit too. do you think infraorbital implants are worth it in my case?
View attachment 1538850
your orbital recession gives you kinda dark triad vibes im ngl, your lower lids are straight anyway despite the recession, i wouldn't get them in your position.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
your orbital recession gives you kinda dark triad vibes im ngl, your lower lids are straight anyway despite the recession, i wouldn't get them in your position.
i need them to fix negative orbital vector and make dark circles less apparent. also who was your surgeon again?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and AlexBrown84
are you sure they can't take a hit or two? I've read somewhere that they can :owo:

• +1
Awesome bro. Ascension has no price. Who was your surgeon ?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
you ascended so it was worth it
What could you buy with 13k that could benefit you more?

• +1
Reactions: madcap88 and Oberyn
Nigger look at my dm

They must be out of their god damn mind charging 13k for that
To BE honest.
Quality over price.

I would rather pay 6000 USD for a great result. Than 6000 USD for a average result.

Than the question becomes. Is the higher priced surgeon, better or not.

Still a bit early to say.
And ideally need to see whole face, because it needs to be approached wholeistically.

But at first sight, it appears to have helped to look better

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 5786 and Edgar
can we get a similar result with under-eye fillers or fat grafts ?

Tbh don’t be to happy. After pagnoni Im half blind now. 20/10 vision
What surgery was it that your vision got affected? Afaik, infraorbital implants shouldn't affect it?

congrats to take an action. good results, share more please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566
the pictures are good but you may to send us side profile pictures with lighting coming from a side so that shadows form on the tear through.
The aim of orbital rim implants is to fill the tear through and the recession of the rest of the lower orbital rim

• +1
Reactions: mattix, Yerico7, .👽. and 3 others
Do they do infraorbital rim implants in Bulgaria aswell?

the real issue if finding a surgeon who offers 3D designed custom implants
standard implants are not designed with a computer but carved before the surgery by the doctor's hands

An user here underwent carved orbital implants in Washington DC, but then regretted, had carved implants removed and underwent custom implants with Eppley

Tbh don’t be to happy. After pagnoni Im half blind now. 20/10 vision
did you notice it as soon as the surgery was over or did it happen over time

the pictures are good but you may to send us side profile pictures with lighting coming from a side so that shadows form on the tear through.
The aim of orbital rim implants is to fill the tear through and the recession of the rest of the lower orbital rim

View attachment 1540229
low key ascending over here, every time you post a pic you look better. :feelsokman:

getting rid of these huge orbital socket and the dark circles would ascend you hard

cuck eye area ngl

View attachment 1540229

before looks like makinithappen

I would need 20k to undergo bimax + orbital rim implants with Pagnoni in one procedure. (He usually asks 15k for bimax)

since it is not realistic to invest such an amount of money, I will bimax in near future (8k considering tax deduction) and then wait that some cheap third world surgeon offering custom orbital implants appears on PSL forums

I desperately tried orbital bone smashing but yellow bruises are terrible and hard to hide even with foundation makeup.

Cope lots of things can go wrong during a surgery. Every patient is different
People usually specialize in one operation and that's all they do, and it's pretty much a matter of artisanship, you don't need to study 15 years for it, there are just a few things that can go wrong and you can learn all about it in a couple years or months.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23748 and Edgar
Yes it was worth it. Now share clear informations of what you did, doc etc otherwise fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member