was this worth 13.5k euros?

cant this be achieved by fat grafting the area between the eyebag and nasabial fold? i have the same thing and when i push the fat up it makes the bags go away
the greatest expert on fat grafts @Y2J97
said that:

- each fat graft procedure has a great amount of relapse so you need multiple procedures and fat grafts become more expensive than implants

- orbital fat grafts has unpredictable results with more relapse than fat grafts in other areas

- the outcome of orbital fat grafts is often an irregular augmented area with bumps and sunken spots

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Danish_Retard, .👽. and 1 other person
Dude you look like that bully kid from Karate Kid with Smith's kid

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
Yes it was worth it. Now share clear informations of what you did, doc etc otherwise fuck off.

every time we italian users mention or give a good feedback on Ramieri and Pagnoni, theese doctors get a huge amount of new clients and increase their prices, thus making looksmaxing less affordable for people living in Italy and the rest of southern europe.

Ramieri's fee for a bimax was 8k in 2019 and now Ramieri asks 12-15k for a bimax. Pagnoni rose his prices from 9k to 13.5k for orbital implants.

They have already become too expensive so I do not care in telling you the surgeon was Pagnoni

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Gaia262 and Yerico7

• Love it
Reactions: elzde95 and Deleted member 16834
People usually specialize in one operation and that's all they do, and it's pretty much a matter of artisanship, you don't need to study 15 years for it, there are just a few things that can go wrong and you can learn all about it in a couple years or months.
Stop talking out of your ass dude, you don't need to study 15 years to become a surgeon, and those "few" things can lead to serious complications. Dumbest shit I have read in quite a while:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Danish_Retard and Administrator
It's worth it IMO as your eye area was decent but now looks good... plus it's permanent

Stop talking out of your ass dude, you don't need to study 15 years to become a surgeon, and those "few" things can lead to serious complications. Dumbest shit I have read in quite a while:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Look, little fagget, in the US you need 13-18 years to become a surgeon, in Spain you need a MINIMUM of 11, add a few more for some specialities. Teenagers here DIY MSE installs and gynecomastia surgery, with little equipment and no training. Now go suck a bag of dicks.

Mirin the results, I'd say it's worth it if it stays like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
solid results tbh

Congrats OP. You're retarded and now you look the part too

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, herring, medialcanthuscel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Look, little fagget, in the US you need 13-18 years to become a surgeon, in Spain you need a MINIMUM of 11, add a few more for some specialities. Teenagers here DIY MSE installs and gynecomastia surgery, with little equipment and no training. Now go suck a bag of dicks.
Get sikdir ə peysər blet. Go fuck yourself glue huffing retard.
Anacan salam de birçok küçük

Gijdillax blet

I installed my cock in your sisters pussy how about that you deformed count :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Nothing matters when youre 6'1, light skinned and have hair :smonk:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member, Yerico7 and 2 others
Get sikdir ə peysər blet. Go fuck yourself glue huffing retard.
Anacan salam de birçok küçük
Gijdillax blet
I installed my cock in your sisters pussy how about that you deformed count :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Another mentally ill faggot gets a mental breakdown and starts sperging, reaching for his anxiety pills.

Listen, you little turkish cocroach, next time we reconquer Constantinople, we are impalling all the turkish orc-mutts (like yourself) that we find along the way in that human-cocroach infested land, Vlad style.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, oldcelloser, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
I've heard taban charges up to 20k, I'm not even impressed

could get the same result with invisible tape for 5 cents

could get the same result with invisible tape for 5 cents
just put on tape every day theory instead of changing the underlying bone structure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Detn86, Pagnonisavemyeyes and 9 others
Another mentally ill faggot gets a mental breakdown and starts sperging, reaching for his anxiety pills.

Listen, you little turkish cocroach, next time we reconquer Constantinople, we are impalling all the turkish orc-mutts (like yourself) that we find along the way in that human-cocroach infested land, Vlad style.
Keep barking dog, muh Constantinople :soy::soy::soy: lil bitch

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Totally worth im creaming myself over ur hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
every time we italian users mention or give a good feedback on Ramieri and Pagnoni, theese doctors get a huge amount of new clients and increase their prices, thus making looksmaxing less affordable for people living in Italy and the rest of southern europe.

Ramieri's fee for a bimax was 8k in 2019 and now Ramieri asks 12-15k for a bimax. Pagnoni rose his prices from 9k to 13.5k for orbital implants.

They have already become too expensive so I do not care in telling you the surgeon was Pagnoni
Im not sure if 8k is legit. I asked the docs what a bimax would costs if health care wouldn’t cover it. They said 14k. They had no reason to lie as I’m not paying a single cent. I just wanted to know what the actual costs of such a surgery are. I also know the spreadsheet where It says Z charged 6k but idk if that’s true.

Some surgeons say 8k for the surgery and then charge every shit extra like screws, splints, hospital and so on. Those are Nessessäary anyways but get quoted extra by alfaro for example.

you are literally 2 days from an invasive surgery. dont get too excited, i was the same, you will not remain with this 'squint' look. I'm just saying so that you don't get too disappointed.
Awesome fucking results bro 😘

Two questions:

* What are the results now? You can pm if you don't want to show publicly. I'm going next year if the results after swelling look good.

* And how comfortable is it? Does it hurt/irritate your eye's? Do you 'feel' it in side rubbing against your eye balls? And can you get implants for the top aswell for the same price.

Appreciate the high quality thread bro ❤️

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
definitely worth it

Show new pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775
@herring, how long did it take you from online/IRL consultation with Pagnoni, and the actually operation?

Did you have an option to have also cheekbone implants, and would it be the same price?
Or if you also added a high-cheekbone implant in addition to your infraorbital implants, would it cost more?

How did it improve your upper eyelid too!?
It's that honestly... It looks like he was making aspie stare in the before on purpose, while in the after it is his normal stare lol

Can you post or DM updated pics? I am 99% sure I am getting this, my friend said if my under eyelid and dark eye is gone (prominent due to recessed orbitals) I would ascend to chadlite.
Thanks for post btw, gave me lots of hope.

Did your pfl increase on your right eye or is that temporary?

What is the surgery, who did it?

if i ever aquire large amounts of money i'd even consider LL from 6'1 to 6'3+ im ngl
Where will you find a quality LL surgeon who will agree to operate on a 6'1'' to make him 6'2''? I doubt you will find that. Only Turkroaches and Pajeets who will infect your pins and get your legs amputated. Thank you, Sir, come again

What do you think of bone erosion due to implants?

+ SHOW FULL FACE ?