Was walking home last night from the gym

N1666

N1666

Kraken
A bunch of teenagers around my age were in front of me were drunk and talking about planning another houseparty, meanwhile I was walking back from the gym at 2am to compensate for my shitty genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, LVZZO, try2beme and 4 others
I was awake in bed scared

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Manletmachine, BrahminBoss and 4 others
IMG 20240422 WA0006

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, try2beme, kyrre and 3 others
A bunch of teenagers around my age were in front of me were drunk and talking about planning another houseparty, meanwhile I was walking back from the gym at 2am to compensate for my shitty genetics.
Gym is my best cope, moreso when I'm in uk or usa or Australia, because you go at night and you just see a bunch of guys who are decent looking and often jacked but they in there cos they heartbroken and dealing with demons.

In Asia u go at night its just subhuman riceman putting stupid amount of muscle on manlet/ framelet structures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and mayo mogger
Gym is my best cope, moreso when I'm in uk or usa or Australia, because you go at night and you just see a bunch of guys who are decent looking and often jacked but they in there cos they heartbroken and dealing with demons.

In Asia u go at night its just subhuman riceman putting stupid amount of muscle on manlet/ framelet structures
Same with gym cope (I go at day though). No matter what happens you still have a relief for having trained and also it gives you some hours or, let's say, it occupies a chunk of your brain and makes you stop thinking about all these looks stuff and other matters. It also makes you be more NT

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Same with gym cope (I go at day though). No matter what happens you still have a relief for having trained and also it gives you some hours or, let's say, it occupies a chunk of your brain and makes you stop thinking about all these looks stuff and other matters. It also makes you be more NT
There's no way you said gym makes you more NT. There's an entire stereotype about how gym copers are socially awkward as fuck. Yet another form of propaganda that bars genetically inferior men from ascending.

• +1
There's no way you said gym makes you more NT. There's an entire stereotype about how gym copers are socially awkward as fuck. Yet another form of propaganda that bars genetically inferior men from ascending.
Gym 100% makes you more NT.

Just as i'm speaking right now i just finished my daily training and i can tell 100% that i feel way less aware and less schizo while walking in the street because my mind is concentrated on the pain and exhaustion of having working out and it's recovery.

After a few hours i will probably return to the default ADHD state of thinking too fast and not even knowing where to put my sight while walking

Gym 100% makes you more NT.

Just as i'm speaking right now i just finished my daily training and i can tell 100% that i feel way less aware and less schizo while walking in the street because my mind is concentrated on the pain and exhaustion of having working out and it's recovery.

After a few hours i will probably return to the default ADHD state of thinking too fast and not even knowing where to put my sight while walking
Then why gym, just drink alcohol for the temporary NT fraud.

Whenever I gym, I can't help but think about how much I'm coping. Maybe not as much as the manlet next to me, but still.

• +1