Wasian vs Mulatta

Hapa vs Mulatta

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
2 of the most common racemix results, both mutt conglomerates with sometimes attractive results. Which one mogs though?
Team Hapa:
Ba252c259024400aae9b7f44600b2796 1710182884tplv photomode zoomcover 720 720 Olivia rodrigo hot v0 esvuemint2yb1 Rate yuna 1 27 instagram model v0 km5yaqvtzqic1

Team Mulatta:
Tumblr 0f67c8f30241e412abc9ce062e00a244 0570fa69 640 NINTCHDBPICT000702478961
Screenshot 2024 05 28 013230
Imo these niggresses don't come close to the feminity and beauty of wasian females.
@HeightPilledum @Swarthy Knight @Looks234 @Ricky212 @Bushman @nope @shizuku11111 @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @Earth Dollar @SadLivwr
@📎♿️⚙️ @Hottaco34 @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, Zikel_Nut, aspiringexcel and 11 others
Last mulatta girl fogs.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, TechnoBoss, ASM5 and 5 others
why is every blackcel on this forum so self hating :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, kicktheslowflow, nigkook and 8 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, kicktheslowflow, nigkook and 7 others
Are those mulattas when they have colored eyes? Most american blacks have 10% european blood so it's not impossible, I guess. It's the hapas and we all know it.
I'd be more curious about male comparison. There are some underrated male hapa moggers but all of male hapas are stereotyped as subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, murdah and mrriceguyreturn
I'd be more curious about male comparison. There are some underrated male hapa moggers but all of male hapas are stereotyped as subhuman.
There's not much comparison lmao, there are far more lightskin moggers than hapa moggers. I can only name a few good looking wasian guys.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Hapa

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, HeightPilledum, The False Prophet and 1 other person
There's not much comparison lmao, there are far more lightskin moggers than hapa moggers. I can only name a few good looking wasian guys.
I think facially they can mog lightskins with a more classy appeal like Ricky Kim, Masao Kusakari or Luke Ishikawa. They get too bad of a rep that's why it'd be interesting to see it.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and murdah
4162028 ba252c259024400aae9b7f44600b2796 1710182884tplv photomode zoomcover 720 720

Btw this bitch said in a street interview she likes black guys, especially lightskins who are tall.

And then u check her IG and she just got a white boyfriend.

Brutal for travelerbrah.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, SlavicGeneral, HeightPilledum and 7 others
I think facially they can mog lightskins with a more classy appeal like Ricky Kim, Masao Kusakari or Luke Ishikawa. They get too bad of a rep that's why it'd be interesting to see it.
Nope, they don't mog and never will. They get a bad rep because of; you can guess it.... I will say though that wasian females fog hard, and are probably the best racemix result.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
View attachment 2949300
Btw this bitch said in a street interview she likes black guys, especially lightskins who are tall.

And then u check her IG and she just got a white boyfriend.

Brutal for travelerbrah.
Yeah that's because shes settling, she also said she liked Jacob Elordi, doesn't mean she'll get him though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and jflsnowdzz
Ash Kaashh brutally fogs every foid on that list.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, HTN_Mentalcel, butterworld and 5 others
Ash Kaashh brutally fogs every foid on that list.
Peak looks of a mulatta tbh, exotic looking as well. She fogs a lot of white women on her level too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte, IMOGYOU and cromagnon
Peak looks of a mulatta tbh, exotic looking as well. She fogs a lot of white women on her level too.
Agreed. She's peak SMV and just hot as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Costcosuperstore and murdah
Yeah that's because shes settling, she also said she liked Jacob Elordi, doesn't mean she'll get him though.
Settling? U think this bitch can't pull a tall lightskin? She said under one of her post she was told by the interviewer to say that, which works cuz whitebrah was calling her future single mom in the comments. JBW

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Settling? U think this bitch can't pull a tall lightskin? She said under one of her post she was told by the interviewer to say that, which works cuz whitebrah was calling her future single mom in the comments. JBW
Nigga, tall lightskins will have more options than that, also that's rare in of itself. Also shes wasian, of course she'll be into white guys....:forcedsmile:

2 of the most common racemix results, both mutt conglomerates with sometimes attractive results. Which one mogs though?
Team Hapa:
View attachment 2949277 View attachment 2949278 View attachment 2949279 View attachment 2949280 View attachment 2949295

Team Mulatta:
View attachment 2949281 View attachment 2949282 View attachment 2949284 View attachment 2949287 View attachment 2949288
Imo these niggresses don't come close to the feminity and beauty of wasian females.
@HeightPilledum @Swarthy Knight @Looks234 @Ricky212 @Bushman @nope @shizuku11111 @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @Earth Dollar @SadLivwr
Mulatta fog

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, FaceandBBC, Ricky212 and 3 others
Would you ruin your lineage for her? :feelshehe:
I would continue my main lineage with a White chick and have her as my concubine during war campaigns

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
@5'7 zoomer vote

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Team Hapa:
View attachment 2949277 View attachment 2949278 View attachment 2949279 View attachment 2949280 View attachment 2949295

Team Mulatta:
View attachment 2949281 View attachment 2949282 View attachment 2949284 View attachment 2949287 View attachment 2949288
Mullata fogs so hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, 📎♿️⚙️, nope and 1 other person
Gene polluters

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
I don't deny JBW, but this isn't even an example of it....
SAY IT!!!!! SAY JBW!!!

ur right this isnt jbw. I just wanna say it.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Close but I'd give the slight edge to Mulattas since they usually have better bodies. Both fog white foids tho

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Swarthy Knight
  • WTF
Why? What could she be, she looks mulatta
Yeah she prolly is but could also be latina (the Caribbean kind). Most of them are technically mulattos too I guess

• +1
Mulattas fog

More exotic looking
Nicer bodies
Nicer hair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Cope. Straight hair mogs, thats why lima straightens her naturally curly hair brah
Straight hair needs less effort to look good obviously but what I was saying is that curly hair looks better if effort is put into it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Ricky212, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Mullatos and it's not even close

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure, datboijj, Ricky212 and 1 other person
also both fog, and both are built for white men so its hard to pick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32, Ricky212, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Settling? U think this bitch can't pull a tall lightskin? She said under one of her post she was told by the interviewer to say that, which works cuz whitebrah was calling her future single mom in the comments.
jfl, send where she said that or cope, us lightskins mog cuh :lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum