Wasted my teen years

M

Mealworm

Kraken
Everything was good until I was 15, got into legal trouble, had to move in with my dad in this small stupid hick town. I haven't made one friend there, never planned on it. These people make me sick to my stomach, all inbred. I'm literally so attractive, I could've gotten everything I wanted, but wasted it because some retard I've never seen decides who I live with

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and CarrotMaxxer
🍰🍽

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and GabachoCopium
sorry to hear man, u got the money/ scholarships to move away for uni?

sorry to hear man, u got the money/ scholarships to move away for uni?
I finally got the paperwork to push through the money I get from child support, and I cashed that. It was about 21k, but that'll barely last me here in Canada. I don't know where I'm thinking of going, but somewhere dramatic

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
go to school brah

There are dozens of youth programs in the 'justice' system, but when it comes to serving the best interest of minors, they ignore it. But why am I even surprised with how the government works.

There are dozens of youth programs in the 'justice' system, but when it comes to serving the best interest of minors, they ignore it. But why am I even surprised with how the government works.
I got into legal trouble for kicking the ass of a 37-year-old man picking a fight with a kid. I had every right to defend myself, yet the cops think like a 4-year-old; if there's a wound, then you're automatically the aggressor.

I got into legal trouble for kicking the ass of a 37-year-old man picking a fight with a kid. I had every right to defend myself, yet the cops think like a 4-year-old; if there's a wound, then you're automatically the aggressor.
I beat that charge, yet nothing came of it 🤷‍♂️

And I don't even care if I'd be the aggressor; I would've killed him if they hadn't stopped me, and I would've killed those cops too. Imagine being born yet restricted to even fight? What a world

Like, what's a 37 y/o Nigerian uncle doing picking a fight with a kid? Where I'm from, they'd tear him a third asshole

this sounds so brutal holy shit

I finally got the paperwork to push through the money I get from child support, and I cashed that. It was about 21k, but that'll barely last me here in Canada. I don't know where I'm thinking of going, but somewhere dramatic
yeah tuiton is mad expensive, let alone tuition plus housing. Depends what program u wanna get into and what ur high school marks r like