WATCH FRIDAY THE 13TH MOVIES

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
these movies mog even though they are pretty shitty and cheap, just cause Jason Voorhees is literally a deformed incel who drowned in the lake while all the camp counselor chads and stacies were LITERALLY HAVING SEX, then he ascended and became a gigantic ogre (who still hides behind mask, lookspill) and goes ER on them and literally mogs them all to death every single film

plus im literally watching them and i do literally see that many of the cast in each film tend to be chads/stacies so it's even more realistic and fun to watch

Ultimate looksmaxxer fantasy!

(NOTE: THIS IS A JOKE AND VIOLENCE IS BAD)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
seems like a movie @Vermilioncore would jerk off to

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Vermilioncore
these movies mog even though they are pretty shitty and cheap, just cause Jason Voorhees is literally a deformed incel who drowned in the lake while all the camp counselor chads and stacies were LITERALLY HAVING SEX, then he ascended and became a gigantic ogre (who still hides behind mask, lookspill) and goes ER on them and literally mogs them all to death every single film
View attachment 2480828
View attachment 2480851

plus im literally watching them and i do literally see that many of the cast in each film tend to be chads/stacies so it's even more realistic and fun to watch

Ultimate looksmaxxer fantasy!

(NOTE: THIS IS A JOKE AND VIOLENCE IS BAD)
Heightpill strikes again

I dont get off to ppl dying and if thats all the movies about lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399