Watching anime is such an incel trait

Chad doesn't watching anime, yeah, but fuck it, there are a few of them that are great entertainment, have well thought stories, the only stigma is being a cartoon, but just appreciate them while never revealing you actually watched them, life isn't only about fucking prime pussy and passing as a superior to others
The point is if you turn to anime it's because you're ugly and non NT

Chad doesn't watching anime, yeah, but fuck it, there are a few of them that are great entertainment, have well thought stories, the only stigma is being a cartoon, but just appreciate them while never revealing you actually watched them, life isn't only about fucking prime pussy and passing as a superior to others
over if ur too high inhib to admit that you like anime lol

• JFL
Reactions: BilateralOsteotomy
Tell that to @st.hamudi but 6‘5 and @SteveRogers
op is a dirty dalit what do u expect @Narcissus🥀 another chad that watches anime it’s a high t slayer trait if u do it like us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, Kamui, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Depends on the genre. If you're watching shounen crap or some mainstream romcom like horimiya then its NT but if youre watching some good ecchi/lolibait shows then its an incel trait

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Kamui and dragomaxxer
If you watch anime you are 100% a dweeb or loser

No one NT who's popular has ever seen anime before

Anime watcher = ugly dweeb
this is cope, i literally got told to dress up as gojo for halloween by two girls at the club last time i went out lmao they werent femcels either mtb and htb

everyone watches anime now thanks to tiktok if anything being extremely anti anime in 2024 is more of an incel trait since ur willingly going against whats mainstream

• +1
Reactions: robtical, shabby890, HitAndRun and 2 others
imagine thinking liking dragon ball makes you incel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Clark69, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
this is cope, i literally got told to dress up as gojo for halloween by two girls at the club last time i went out lmao they werent femcels either mtb and htb

everyone watches anime now thanks to tiktok if anything being extremely anti anime in 2024 is more of an incel trait since ur willingly going against whats mainstream
dress as ivan drago for haloween

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
dress as ivan drago for haloween
i used to get told to all the time in highschool cause everyone assumed my name was russian, i think i will this halloween though

it's ober

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
More like: being an otaku caricature = incel.

If you use Japanese words mixed with your native language in contexts where it doesn't make sense to use them; if you're always attending anime conventions and doing cosplay; if you have a fetish for Japanese females; if you say you love Japan, but act like that country revolves only around anime; if you think Japanese people are morally superior and never engage into "degenerate" stuff... then, well, you're an Incel for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and Kamui
cope, chads watch Dragon Ball and Narurto

Anime became very mainstream in 2019 during quarantine since people had nothing to do and needed new hobbies to cope with, now in 2024 it’s a normie trait to watch shit like Naruto DBZ Demon Slayer etc etc, even foids are simping over anime Changs like Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen

A big part of something being NT is how popular it is with normie foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, robtical, shabby890 and 3 others
Anime became very mainstream in 2019 during quarantine since people had nothing to do and needed new hobbies to cope with, now in 2024 it’s a normie trait to watch shit like Naruto DBZ Demon Slayer etc etc, even foids are simping over anime Changs like Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen
View attachment 2741231
Maybe in your online community , IRL no one normal watches anime

Maybe in your online community , IRL no one normal watches anime
Ay brah don’t shoot the messenger lol, you’re being very close minded about this shit even tho all the facts point otherwise

View attachment 2741231
Basically Niggershonen anime is mainstream, good anime is incel

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Masterful baiting. Whole thread got facts and logic sprayed all over them fr fr 💯🗣️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
I disagree, Maybe it was true few years ago but nowadays anime is mainstream and NT. A lot of young boys and girls watch anime nowadays.
if anything it was mainstream a few years ago and now its just an incel dweeb community

If you watch anime you are 100% a dweeb or loser

No one NT who's popular has ever seen anime before

Anime watcher = ugly dweeb
No it’s mainstream now atleast in the states not sure and jewrope tho

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yea in the uk. In the us it is a very strong NT trait like dude I legit couldn’t fit in with normies because I wasn’t fucking a weeb.

I would legit remember in middle school people talking about hentai and wearing weeb shirts. Everyone like watched and talked about 24/7 every single fucking second shows like DBZ, naruto, AOT, jojo, etc legit I fucking remember every single person was fucking obsessed with anime. Especially guys

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and wishIwasSalludon
Anime became very mainstream in 2019 during quarantine since people had nothing to do
No like 2017 probably. It def got bigger pre Covid years.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
what the fuck else are us truecels supposed to do? Anime is one of the few ways for an incel to escape reality. Another is vidya.

I have never met a single anime viewer in real life and probably never will, it’s an extreme incel trait
Popular kids at my school watched anime I would say that anime is becoming more NT than gaming