Incel Trait: Anime power scaling

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
Anime is decent I watch it sometimes but if you take the time to memorize how many m/s can goku clap his balls or some giga nerd shit like that its beyond over for you.

I see these guys argue on insta reels and tiktok and they are for sure all truecels.
Anime tok is straight brainrot too imagine looksmaxxers but focused on anime and somehow lower IQ

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kazey, KIVVV, Lynxress and 13 others
psl raters are equally autistic

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, Lynxress, NoseProphecy and 4 others
psl raters are equally autistic
Not really cause at least this stuff you can use irl

nobody gives a fuck if you know goku speed feats :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, humanoidsub7 and rhinoplasty
goku solos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, NoseProphecy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Not really cause at least this stuff you can use irl

nobody gives a fuck if you know goku speed feats :lul:
psl /= appeal or smv though

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Anime is decent I watch it sometimes but if you take the time to memorize how many m/s can goku clap his balls or some giga nerd shit like that its beyond over for you.

I see these guys argue on insta reels and tiktok and they are for sure all truecels.
Anime tok is straight brainrot too imagine looksmaxxers but focused on anime and somehow lower IQ
nah this is hyper nt behavior

normies will do absolutely ANYTHING but take the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and NoseProphecy
Also getting obsessed with openings then watching it 50 times in 2 days but maybe im just autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, NoseProphecy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
nah this is hyper nt behavior
normies just watch anime and maybe talk about it irl but they do NOT spend their time doing power scaling debates online

• +1
Despite that, normies see power scaling as less autistic than PSL blackpill lookism, your friends would not look at you as weirdly if you being up goku's m/s rather than gonial angle pfl infras forward growth or some shit :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Lynxress, ChadL1te and 3 others

Blah Blah Blah Goku solos lil bro:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I think it’s fun sometimes u probably just don’t get it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and ingram33
I think it’s fun sometimes u probably just don’t get it
Its not about getting it or making it fun its a giga incel trait

a LOT of people don't get ratios and angles doesn't make us any more cool for knowing it

• +1

Ngl I’m deeply into powerscaling and even considered making a YouTube chsnel
On it but jm shit @ maths so i decided not 2.

Ifs a sign of non NT not being truecel

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and NoseProphecy
Ive been in both communities now

PSL is severely more autistic. Power scalers are just ur typical nerds/geeks but are actually more NT, They smell though

All black incels doing powerscaling

yeah, i constantly analysis power and speed feats of anime characters, create hypothetical scenarios as well