Waterpulling changed my life (Hollow Cheek Hack GTFIH)

S

skillshare4me@gmail

Iron
You probably saw @pneumocystosis 's thread on waterpulling back in August, if you haven't, take a quick read through.
https://looksmax.org/threads/leaking-og-100-debloat-method-any-bf.793876/

Pneumo tends to post high IQ shit, so when I first say it in August, my first thoughts went to "Holy shit is this really how they do it?". Then the comments about trolling the TikTokers came in, and I thought it was bait.

This month, my inhibition dropped to near zero and I said fuck it, let's research about it and give it a shot. I found this thread by @twilight
https://looksmax.org/threads/success-pneumo-debloat-method-results-inside-waterpulling.794374/
This pushed me over the edge, and so I got some 1ml insulin syringes and some alcohol swabs.

The procedure itself is pretty simple. Find the spot right under your zygomatic bone, mentally mark it, and insert the syringe at around parallel, and then pull gently. You should see a red/white fluid build up, that's just a mixture of blood and fat below your skin. Afterwards, empty the syringe and don't use it again. That's gonna put you at risk of infection.

Once your done, swab with alcohol and add a bandage if you bleed.

The results are insane.
I pulled out just 0.2ml but damn I'm arab and I have hever had hollows, under any lighting. Like holy fuck the hollo-

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah...

LMAO
How did I fall for this shit?
I gotta get some bitches fr

Sorry bros I'm not gonna keep up the joke up.
Please, please, please never try this. Never ever fucking try this. Subcutaneous fat is not a liquid, nor is it under any actual pressure. You can't pull that shit out. What you end up pulling out is fucking blood. A lot, lot of blood. Oh and, if you accidentally touch it or push the needle back in afterwards, you just signed up for a one-way trip to your maker.

Have a higher IQ than me and think critically before doing this. Let's settle this since I've seen people saying it works and people saying it doesn't. This is a fucking joke, it was always a joke, and it was clearly a joke.

I tried waterpulling and I pulled out blood. I freaked out and immediately took the syringe out, big mistake, now I'm bleeding everywhere. I clean it up and decide maybe I was being a pussy about this. So I try with the other cheek. I hit a fucking blood vessel. Or a nerve. Something, but in either case that was fucked to the fucking T.

I'm not gonna bore you with the details. It doesn't seem infected, and I'm glad I stopped as soon as I did. This is a joke. Please, don't believe the shit you find here. This is a joke. I was fucking retarded. Don't be like me. Do as I say, not as I do. There's a read from pneumo about trying this drunk and also pulling out blood. Find it yourself.

Please do not consider this. If you actually want to debloat, here's some tips:

• Fix your body fat percentage.
  • Eat more sodium generally (3-4g of sodium daily, slightly less on debloating days)
  • Drink less water on days you want to debloat, healthy amounts on days you don't
  • Eat more potassium, take a salt-substitute
  • Exercise more.
  • Take a diuretic if it's really, really bad. Furosemide and Torasemide work pretty well, but will give you red eyes and are toxic and lethal.
Peace from your retarded homie. Sorry for being a party pooper y'all, but I gotta help the poor folk out.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, wayme, soover4me and 14 others
Clearly you didn't waterpull hard enough

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, soover4me, flippasav and 9 others
Stop trying to put people down waterpulling is legit. if you want to put some pseudoscience out there go to reddit or the redpill

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, LooksThinker and schizo echochamber
You probably saw @pneumocystosis 's thread on waterpulling back in August, if you haven't, take a quick read through.

Pneumo tends to post high IQ shit, so when I first say it in August, my first thoughts went to "Holy shit is this really how they do it?". Then the comments about trolling the TikTokers came in, and I thought it was bait.

This month, my inhibition dropped to near zero and I said fuck it, let's research about it and give it a shot. I found this thread by @twilight
https://looksmax.org/threads/success-pneumo-debloat-method-results-inside-waterpulling.794374/
This pushed me over the edge, and so I got some 1ml insulin syringes and some alcohol swabs.

The procedure itself is pretty simple. Find the spot right under your zygomatic bone, mentally mark it, and insert the syringe at around parallel, and then pull gently. You should see a red/white fluid build up, that's just a mixture of blood and fat below your skin. Afterwards, empty the syringe and don't use it again. That's gonna put you at risk of infection.

The results are insane.
I pulled out just 0.2ml but damn I'm arab and I have hever had hollows, under any lighting. Like holy fuck the hollo-

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah...

LMAO

Please, please, please never try this. Never ever fucking try this. Subcutaneous fat is not a liquid, nor is it under any actual pressure. You can't pull that shit out. What you end up pulling out is fucking blood. A lot, lot of blood. Oh and, if you accidentally touch it or push the needle back in afterwards, you just signed up for a one-way trip to your maker.

Have a higher IQ than me and think critically before doing this. Let's settle this since I've seen people saying it works and people saying it doesn't. This is a fucking joke, it was always a joke, and it was clearly a joke.

I tried waterpulling and I pulled out blood. I freaked out and immediately took the syringe out, big mistake, now I'm bleeding everywhere. I clean it up and decide maybe I was being a pussy about this. So I try with the other cheek. I hit a fucking blood vessel. Or a nerve. Something, but in either case that was fucked to the fucking T.

I'm not gonna bore you with the details. It doesn't seem infected, and I'm glad I stopped as soon as I did. This is a joke. Please, don't believe the shit you find here. This is a joke. I was fucking retarded. Don't be like me. Do as I say, not as I do. There's a read from pneumo about trying this drunk and also pulling out blood. Find it yourself.

• Eat more sodium generally (3-4g of sodium daily, slightly less on debloating days)
  • Drink less water on days you want to debloat, healthy amounts on days you don't
  • Exercise more.
  • Take a diuretic if it's really, really bad. Furosemide and Torasemide work pretty well, but will give you red eyes and are toxic and lethal.
Peace from your retarded homie. Sorry for being a party pooper y'all, but I gotta help the poor folk out.
Why eat more sodium in general would help?

Also. rip Cranial nerve V Trigeminal nerves, buccinator muscles, and those arteries.

• +1
Reactions: wayme, ascension! and gooner23
For starters sodium tends to inhibit aldosterone and increase urine production on its own. It's true that it does cause some water to be stored in your skin, but you can just cut down on water for a day and your body will still piss as it needs to get rid of sodium somehow.

Also salt is just straight up good for you in many ways. It decreases cravings for sugar, fixes your hormones, reduces stress on your body, etc... (google The Salt Fix). And about the bullshit recommendations, even wikipedia says some shit against them.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
For starters sodium tends to inhibit aldosterone and increase urine production on its own. It's true that it does cause some water to be stored in your skin, but you can just cut down on water for a day and your body will still piss as it needs to get rid of sodium somehow.

Also salt is just straight up good for you in many ways. It decreases cravings for sugar, fixes your hormones, reduces stress on your body, etc... (google The Salt Fix). And about the bullshit recommendations, even wikipedia says some shit against them.
Yeah I read somewhere that optimal sodium range is somehwere 4000-6000mg not 2400mg like WHO claims.

So you are saying eating sodium down regulate aldosterone, since the brain sense that you already getting enough salt, so it tries to dump out excess salt and water? Likewise, in contrast, low sodium would signal the brain to hold on as much water as possible?

Yeah Sodium kinda important since every nerve’s signaling use Na pumps.

So you are saying eating sodium down regulate aldosterone, since the brain sense that you already getting enough salt, so it tries to dump out excess salt and water? Likewise, in contrast, low sodium would signal the brain to hold on as much water as possible?
Low sodium signals the kidneys to stop excreting sodium completely. This generally means less urine. Some diuretics work by suppressing aldosterone. It also boosts the effect of other hormones like cortisol and whatnot, generally putting your body under great stress.

Put it this way, your cells evolved in the sea, the saltiest environment you can think of. The idea that you need just 500mg of sodium to survive is ridiculous. Even bodybuilders on a cut tend to realize how great salt is for reducing cravings and for regaining energy

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Low sodium signals the kidneys to stop excreting sodium completely. This generally means less urine. Some diuretics work by suppressing aldosterone. It also boosts the effect of other hormones like cortisol and whatnot, generally putting your body under great stress.

Put it this way, your cells evolved in the sea, the saltiest environment you can think of. The idea that you need just 500mg of sodium to survive is ridiculous. Even bodybuilders on a cut tend to realize how great salt is for reducing cravings and for regaining energy
By the logic of eating salt to increase blood volune for people with hypovolumia wouldn’t low salt=lesser blood volume and high salt=more blood volume in systemic circulation?

I like your metaphor on the evolution from the sea.

I was thinking of maybe eating more meats for Albumin since it keeps the blood from leaking from the vessels into interstitial spaces, kinda like mimicking the vasoconstriction effect of the vessel but different mechanisms.

I guess do whatever it takes to signal the kidney that are you properly hydrated with perfect electrolytes balance?

Also. rip Cranial nerve V Trigeminal nerves, buccinator muscles, and those arteries.
yea jordan barrett is always twitching and shit might be from all kinds of diuretics and shit like this, i think hollow cheeks in general is a bit overrated

The results are insane.

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah...

LMAO

• Exercise more.
bruh pneumo going through shit too bros tweaking now

sorry you were misled but i was just doing my job, to mislead and sabotage as many tiktok fags as possible, i hope you recover and can forgive me

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Pikabro, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
sorry you were misled but i was just doing my job, to mislead and sabotage as many tiktok fags as possible, i hope you recover and can forgive me
Fuck u nigga lmao

U a legend tho fr I'm the retarded one here. How tf you get that lean tho

Fuck u nigga lmao

U a legend tho fr I'm the retarded one here. How tf you get that lean tho
it’s not me just random guy i found on the net, if you wanna have a lean face the only answer is low body fat + bones + debloating anything else is cope

Mirin low inhib to try this let alone post your retarded failure. Retards like you are the pioneers of looksmaxx we all rely on. I wonder how many grays actually fell for this and we’ll never know due to them being afraid of getting made fun of. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, soover4me and Maalik
Mirin low inhib to try this let alone post your retarded failure. Retards like you are the pioneers of looksmaxx we all rely on. I wonder how many grays actually fell for this and we’ll never know due to them being afraid of getting made fun of. JFL
Not the first time I've gotten myself into deep, lethal shit here (Furosemide, fuck that shit). Honestly I wasn't even the target audience for this I've been lurking for a couple years but holy shit I was bought into this

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Already water pulled before seeing the warning. Fuck.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and soover4me

The results are insane.

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah...

LMAO

• Exercise more.
Just for shits and giggles I tried the waterpulling thing, total BS, it just pulled out air and no resistance, DNR

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger