Ways to naturally increase bigonial width?

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
Hello, I have a very narrow jaw (only 80% of the bi-zygomatic width), and I would like to increase it without surgery to the male ideal of 87-98%.
I am 17, and my bones certainly haven't fused. I'm wearing braces, and have a slight overbite. I'm not recessed.
I have prominent cheekbones, and a 115° gonial angle, however, these features compound to create the appearance of a smaller lower third.
I can provide pictures in private if necessary.

How can I naturally increase my bigonial width?

Some other questions regarding the subject:
  • Should I chew gum? If so, which ones?​
  • Does masseter hypertrophy cause TMJ when done incorrectly?​
  • Does palatal expansion correspond with the growth of the jaw (or the mandibular body)?​
  • How can I check if I have inward gonions?​
  • How much jaw asymmetry is acceptable? (My left side of the jaw is visibly more developed than the right).​

Tagging respected users (who probably have better things to do):
@Preston
@Gargantuan
@Alexanderr
@Acromegaly_Chad
@thecel
@pneumocystosis
@Amnesia
@Bewusst
@Prettyboy
@the next o'pry
@Kingkellz
@RealSurgerymax

I sincerely apologise if these tags are bothering you, just tell me and I'll stop.
Thank you for reading.

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, Iblamejordan and Magnum Opus
Should've posted this in looksmaxing instead of looksmaxing questions.

Solution
Blasting tren and hgh. Ded sra.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and LiteralCaucasian
Naturally pay for a custom jaw implant.

Palatal expansion doesn't affect jaw angles and chewing doesn't give the flared results you are looking for, in fact it will give you the opposite (a wider but bloated, chimpunk-like jaw, in addition of TMJ damage).

TL;DR: stop coping

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Naturally pay for a custom jaw implant.
What did I say in the beginning...
Palatal expansion doesn't affect jaw angles
Are you sure? It seems to impact everything around it.
chewing doesn't give the flared results you are looking for, in fact it will give you the opposite (a wider but bloated, chimpunk-like jaw, in addition of TMJ damage).
Hmm. That's a shame.
TL;DR: stop coping
I don't want to surgerymaxx.

Can you give me a serious answer? I'm really desperate if you couldn't notice.
I am serious. Since you said naturally. This is the only way you can grow your jaw. Tren targets the typically high in androgen muscle groups and exaggerates them. Couple this with Tren stripping fat it's ideal for jaw growth.

Additionally many steroids can cause skin-thinning, which could ostensibly make subdermal features including bone structures and muscles appear more pronounced underneath--think the difference between a form-fitting material versus a shapeless garment.

Source: [pubmed]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22018199

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and LiteralCaucasian
I am serious.
I'm sorry, I assumed you were joking due to the nature of your spelling of the words "dead" and "serious".
This is the only way you can grow your jaw. Tren targets the typically high in androgen muscle groups and exaggerates them. Couple this with Tren stripping fat it's ideal for jaw growth.
Additionally many steroids can cause skin-thinning, which could ostensibly make subdermal features including bone structures and muscles appear more pronounced underneath--think the difference between a form-fitting material versus a shapeless garment.
That sounds great.
Small issue though - I'm very skinny as is. 60Kg for 1,88m in bodyfat% is quite low.
Will this be a problem?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
I'm sorry, I assumed you were joking due to the nature of your spelling of the words "dead" and "serious".

That sounds great.
Small issue though - I'm very skinny as is. 60Kg for 1,88m in bodyfat% is quite low.
Will this be a problem?
No. just look at Zyzz's before and after:

However these changes were achieved after years of steroids and HGH, with high risk steroids cycle that destroy health and sexual drive irreversibly.I have never seen bodybuilders who have changed their faces within a few cycles of steroids overall I think surgeries are cheaper and more healthier than steroids and HGH but you can still try.

• +1

However these changes were achieved after years of steroids and HGH, with high risk steroids cycle that destroy health and sexual drive irreversibly.I have never seen bodybuilders who have changed their faces within a few cycles of steroids overall I think surgeries are cheaper and more healthier than steroids and HGH but you can still try.
Okay, I don't want to roid in my life if I can.
I'll look into surgeries.
I'll need the guy who gave Tom Cruise or Chalamet his jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Also, what would you answer to this question?
How much jaw asymmetry is acceptable? (My left side of the jaw is visibly more developed than the right).
It's more visible from the bottom view too.

Hello, I have a very narrow jaw (only 80% of the bi-zygomatic width), and I would like to increase it without surgery to the male ideal of 87-98%.
I am 17, and my bones certainly haven't fused. I'm wearing braces, and have a slight overbite. I'm not recessed.
I have prominent cheekbones, and a 115° gonial angle, however, these features compound to create the appearance of a smaller lower third.
I can provide pictures in private if necessary.

How can I naturally increase my bigonial width?

Some other questions regarding the subject:
  • Should I chew gum? If so, which ones?​
  • Does masseter hypertrophy cause TMJ when done incorrectly?​
  • Does palatal expansion correspond with the growth of the jaw (or the mandibular body)?​
  • How can I check if I have inward gonions?​
  • How much jaw asymmetry is acceptable? (My left side of the jaw is visibly more developed than the right).​

Tagging respected users (who probably have better things to do):
@Preston
@Gargantuan
@Alexanderr
@Acromegaly_Chad
@thecel
@pneumocystosis
@Amnesia
@Bewusst
@Prettyboy
@the next o'pry
@Kingkellz
@RealSurgerymax

I sincerely apologise if these tags are bothering you, just tell me and I'll stop.
Thank you for reading.
DM me the pictures you said you could provide.

• +1
What did I say in the beginning...

I know. You can't obtain a more flared, model tier jaw naturally.

Are you sure? It seems to impact everything around it.

Very sure. You are thinking about MARPE, and it increases palate, nose and cheekbone width. Doesn't touch the jaw angles and at your age it requires surgical assistance to work well.

Hmm. That's a shame.

It is what it is, sadly.

I don't want to surgerymaxx.

That means you'll have your current jaw forever at best.

• +1
chew mastic gum and take 10000ui of d3 it takes time tho to see results do this shit for 6months and thank me later

• +1
> At 17 it's too late
> Surgery only solution
> Titanium implants the only good material.

• +1
You're not being very helpful.
Titanium will literally kill me in the winter.
Do you live in fucking greenland or how come? You can also try peek but generally, titanium has a longer and better track record as an implant material

+ who the hell wants actual plastic in their face

• +1
Do you live in fucking greenland or how come? You can also try peek but generally, titanium has a longer and better track record as an implant material
Excuse my hesitancy, but having titanium in my body doesn't sound very pleasing. People with prosthetic arms and legs often have issues with cold.

Refuse elastics aka rubber bands at all costs. Braces being the primary treatment for malocclusion is bad enough as it is

are you sure you're not recessed? i also had a projected chin, somewhat ok face but i was still maxillary recessed, make sure ur not before

second i am 18 and 4 months, i am currently since 3/4 days (consinstely) mouthguard chewing hard on incisors to cause a ccw rotation (this also hits the temporalis and massetsers muscles) and thumb pulling hard + hard mewing, i will add in later on vitamin d3 10000 UI and all the other bullshit

i will give you my results in 5/6 months i already took before pictures

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and LiteralCaucasian
are you sure you're not recessed? i also had a projected chin, somewhat ok face but i was still maxillary recessed, make sure ur not before
I am 100% positive that I am not recessed.
I still have a square jaw and good forward growth, just not enough for my taste.
second i am 18 and 4 months, i am currently since 3/4 days (consinstely) mouthguard chewing hard on incisors to cause a ccw rotation (this also hits the temporalis and massetsers muscles) and thumb pulling hard + hard mewing, i will add in later on vitamin d3 10000 UI and all the other bullshit

Thank you so much. PM me for the before pictures, and I'll wait for the afters with great interest.

Are you taking other important minerals for bone metabolism such as calcium, boron, Mg? What about Vitamin K2?

Once I tried to do Mouth-guarding but after an intense 15-minute session I ended up with a Chipmunk-wise jaw, is it because I “have” inward gonions (unlikely)? Although, I don't know how to know if I have outward gonions, I don’t know if bloating is normal after chewing hard.

If I remember correctly since last year you were introduced to this technique, did you leave it and resume it again (now) or have you simply not seen results?

• +1
Are you taking other important minerals for bone metabolism such as calcium, boron, Mg? What about Vitamin K2?

Once I tried to do Mouth-guarding but after an intense 15-minute session I ended up with a Chipmunk-wise jaw, is it because I “have” inward gonions (unlikely)? Although, I don't know how to know if I have outward gonions, I don’t know if bloating is normal after chewing hard.

If I remember correctly since last year you were introduced to this technique, did you leave it and resume it again (now) or have you simply not seen results?
I have not done it all because of no time( i resumed it a week ago)
One week in and no placebo I noticed more higher set cheeks plus better undereye and face overrall:

I am doing it all day (6 to 7 hours a day) and my masseters and tempo feel like popping. I molded it properly and it fits exactly. My mouth. I took a opicture of my occlusion before to see if it fucks up my teeth too. I am 100% sure it changed my undereye and this in only 4/5 days of using

• +1
One week in and no placebo I noticed more higher set cheeks plus better undereye and face overrall:

I am doing it all day (6 to 7 hours a day) and my masseters and tempo feel like popping. I molded it properly and it fits exactly. My mouth. I took a opicture of my occlusion before to see if it fucks up my teeth too. I am 100% sure it changed my undereye and this in only 4/5 days of using
Thank you.
I want you to tell me everything you did, if you can.
Also, try to not get TMJ.

Tbh I hope you reach your goal here but implants are your best bet. Im not against white pill, quite the opposite but in that specific case most of the solutions are cope.

• +1
Tbh I hope you reach your goal here but implants are your best bet. Im not against white pill, quite the opposite but in that specific case most of the solutions are cope.
I can't afford to pay 20,000€ for surgery, I want natural solutions for a reason. I'm young, I can still change.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
I can't afford to pay 20,000€ for surgery, I want natural solutions for a reason. I'm young, I can still change.
That's my hopes too. I would try anything if I was your age to be honest. Good luck.

• +1

One question, which Mouthguard is the best (or which one should I buy)? I guess because I didn't mold it for my mouth that's "why" I had a bad chewing pattern.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Then theres hope for you
So, is there any hope for me in using these natural methods to increase the overall width of my face? I mean, I already have a wide enough face, but my jaw is a little narrow and I have a masseter imbalance (likely more bc of my cross-bite = asymmetric lower-third),

One question, which Mouthguard is the best (or which one should I buy)? I guess because I didn't mold it for my mouth that's "why" I had a bad chewing pattern.
The whole reason why I stopped it back months ago is because 15-20 minutes it hurt my teeth and mouth

It was not till I molded it that it fit and did not hurt and it made me bite everyday

I will give more info when I get home @LiteralCaucasian

• +1
The whole reason why I stopped it back months ago is because 15-20 minutes it hurt my teeth and mouth

It was not till I molded it that it fit and did not hurt and it made me bite everyday

I will give more info when I get home @LiteralCaucasian
Thank you!