We are missing something about Modified LF3

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Kraken
There have been several posts on the jaw surgery forum and older looksmax/lookism threads on how modified LeFort 3 Is able to increase the IPD.

Apparently, with some sort of soft tissue manipulation you are able to widen the IPD by up to 6 mm.

Is there any information on this?
Is there a reason people don't talk about this anymore?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Only Sinn talked about IPD increase due to soft tissue manipulation. Actually idk that surgery is pretty obscure already.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, PjSon, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Only Sinn talked about IPD increase due to soft tissue manipulation. Actually idk that surgery is pretty obscure already.
Agreed, but before some autist considers OBO, we could find some more information on this...
You could kill 2 birds with one stone

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5385
that surgery is pretty obscure already.

giphy.gif

Because you all think that modified LF3 is one universal surgery
but it could be anything, it is fucking modified. It could actually be a LeFort 1 cut with a slight a variation and the surgeon could still name it MLF3
Ask Sinn to illustrate how he makes the cuts, then we could conclude things, but like that it will stay "obscure"

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
giphy.gif

but it could be anything, it is fucking modified. It could actually be a LeFort 1 cut with a slight a variation and the surgeon could still name it MLF3
Ask Sinn to illustrate how he makes the cuts, then we could conclude things, but like that it will stay "obscure"
I know ML3 are basically malar osteotomies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
I know ML3 are basically malar osteotomies
have you read my post ? I hope you didnt otherwise that means you have very bad comprehension

If that is the case, then dont bother researching if you interpret everything in a false manner. How old are you? 16? 15?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
giphy.gif

Kavan on JSF said MLF3 is basically a LF3 without the LF2 cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Kavan on JSF said MLF3 is basically a LF3 without the LF2 cut
MLF3 could be anything (anything) in LF3 area except normal LF1 LF2 and LF3.

Sinn could make triangle shaped cut in your right cheek, move it forward and call it a "modified lefort3".

MLF3 could be anything (anything) in LF3 area except normal LF1 LF2 and LF3.

Sinn could make triangle shaped cut in your right cheek, move it forward and call it a "modified lefort3".
I know, that incel called Kavan is hilarious because he spews so much BS yet thinks he's a fucking scientist. That moron said I didn't need bimax yet I was showing him my fucking ceph and side profile :lul: :lul: :lul: He doesn't know shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and MentalistKebab
bump

• +1
Reactions: thecel
bump

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand