We are nothing other than GENETIC VALUES

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Whenever we see a face it takes 13 miliseconds to determine whether a face is attractive or not. Thanks to Blackpill we have an accurate way of measuring attractiveness. Foids look at us nearly the same way we look at them only they are even more harsh. Take this image for example, you only instantly know who is attractive and who isn't and there is

These ratings are their personality, their characters, their worth in the world, everything that defines them. As a male being their looksmatch you would have far less worth than even those ratings. Isn't this suifuel?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, sudanguy, datboijj and 5 others
@sudanguy @sportsmogger
Brutal Lolipill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, sportsmogger and randomop
Yes, you are obviously going to think like that when you rot on a forum that obsess over looks 24/7...
What do you mean, obviously I hope you know how to see how attractive people are when you spend so much time here.

We are nothing other than genetic value IN DATING. Life is much more than pussy and foids.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Piratecel
Whenever we see a face it takes 13 miliseconds to determine whether a face is attractive or not. Thanks to Blackpill we have an accurate way of measuring attractiveness. Foids look nearly the same way we look at them only they are even more harsh. Take this image for example, you only instantly know who is attractive and who isn't and there is

View attachment 2816807

View attachment 2816810
These ratings are their personality, their characters, their worth in the world, everything that defines them. As a male being their looksmatch you would have far less worth than even those ratings. Isn't this suifuel?
i swear to god this one would be rated stacy because she has high chekbones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, mike21 and pig_face
We are nothing other than genetic value IN DATING. Life is much more than pussy and foids.
COPE
Looks is life, if you have no looks, you have no life.

• +1
Reactions: gooner888 and pig_face
Imagine telling some dude like elon musk that his life is worthless because he is 1 PSL lower than someone else. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and 5.5psl
But the femcel will still get matches on tinder with normies while her Looksmatch has already roped 😂

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Piratecel
that's a LTB not a femcel. and the LTB is a MTB

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Maybe standing right next tot he stacy made her look even uglier
if u saw that girl irl would u really be liike ewwwwww.
cuz personally i would see her and not think anything

No..no........i fuck 50 stacies everyday btich ass nigga, you who we bitch ass nigga, dont say that word again bitch ass nigga

I want to sniff Lolias ass

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Piratecel
Who's the stacy

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and Piratecel
Another day another retarded thread

• +1
IMG 8563

I could see why a low T man (you) would consider this a stacy. Good collagen but masculine features

broootal

• +1