We aren't exaggerating when we say that an avg man is completely invisible to women

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
So you think blackpill is an exaggeration and that avg guys can do just good enough in dating ?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I ran this 4psl white normie on binder and got 0 likes in 3 days

Zero...
try the exact same with an avg girl and she would cross 99+ in 1 day.
if you are an avg guy in today's modern world you are literally fucked in each and every area of life tbh
your job , your dating life , your relationships with colleagues/friends , a girl could literally file a false rape charge case on an avg guy and he could do nothing.
for avg men today it's literally just ascend or give up on dating

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: YoYqkim, Dicktator, AngryShortMale and 26 others
@mrriceguy @HarrierDuBois @Skywalker

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398

We aren't exaggerating when we say that an avg man is completely invisible to women​

proceeds to show a tinder experiment
Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, highT, horsefacin and 8 others

We aren't exaggerating when we say that an avg man is completely invisible to women​

Binder = real life
And yes in real life to they are completely invisible
Check an avg girls dms .. and check an avg guys dms
The diffrence would be visible

• Hmm...

Attachments

• 3669887_20230928_135117.jpg
    3669887_20230928_135117.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 27635, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
he is obviously a subhuman..

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: user123456, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 43398
Binder = real life
And yes in real life to they are completely invisible
Check an avg girls dms .. and check an avg guys dms
The diffrence would be visible
they're not completely invisible, just go outside man

yes there will be a difference in dms but not every woman can have a htn+, they still settle for avg dudes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others

yes there will be a difference in dms but not every woman can have a htn+, they still settle for avg dudes
Sub HTN that doesn’t approach is invisible. All you have to do is be average looking and go outside. At clubs etc. no girl will even look at you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, A23ghskung, Bitchwhipper2 and 2 others

Dude I literally hear girls in relationships talk about hot guys and how they'll swap their avg Joe with a hot one

• Hmm...
Sub HTN that doesn’t approach is invisible. All you have to do is be average looking and go outside. At clubs etc. no girl will even look at you.
my point still stands, the women settle for avg guys after having their fun meaning they arent completely invisible

Dude I literally hear girls in relationships talk about hot guys and how they'll swap their avg Joe with a hot one
ok
thats what they want tho, not what they usually have, meaning the avg guy isnt completely invisible since the joe is still in a "relationship"

• Hmm...
If you are invisible you aren't average, most average people with normal social skills finds someone, just another case of delusional incels on here overestimating themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Erik-Hexum, Pikabro and 4 others
If you are invisible you aren't average, most average people with normal social skills finds someone, just another case of delusional incels on here overestimating themselves.
Either you are living in delusion or you are just coping really hard
I advice you to do some tinder experiments on chads and stacies and avg guys and girls...
You will know by yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
One time I was at the climbing gym with my sister and she was like "That's the only cute guy here." Almost every dude there was an in-shape MTN or HTN.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, Mr. President and 5.5psl
One time I was at the climbing gym with my sister and she was like "That's the only cute guy here." Almost every dude there was an in-shape MTN or HTN.
fucking brutal

klinefelters

Water women have so much options in 2023 even ugly ones they all date up in looks from what i have seen in my hs it keeps me motivated to keep acending tho in 6 months i will be even better looking than now

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, BeanletMogger and 5.5psl
Water women have so much options in 2023 even ugly ones they all date up in looks from what i have seen in my hs it keeps me motivated to keep acending tho in 6 months i will be even better looking than now
Oops forgot to tag you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
@5.5 psl can i see you physique you ar on roids for a long time now

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
"just be mtn and nt brooooooo:soy::soy::soy::feelswah:"

• +1

Imagine being so retarded u don't realize the girls on tinder are real 🤣🤣

• +1
What about below average men do we have a chance?

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma and 5.5psl
Take it easy with all the water threads, bro, you'll flush out the forum's electrolytes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, 5.5psl and Napoleon1800
This only applies to adult men.. [ red pill beckons ]

• +1
Imagine being so retarded u don't realize the girls on tinder are real 🤣🤣
Imagine being so retarded u don't realize most of the girls in the world arent on tinder

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
Take it easy with all the water threads, bro, you'll flush out the forum's electrolytes.
This is not water tbh
See above guys are still coping.
What about below average men do we have a chance?
DARK SOULS, NO SHIELD, NO ARMOR, NO ROLLING, 1HP AND SL1 ONLY, BROKEN SWORD +0 ONLY:

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and ItsOver999
i dont agree
i recently started high school again and all I see are normie looksmatched couples JFL
even instances when the guy and girl are heightmatched

DARK SOULS, NO SHIELD, NO ARMOR, NO ROLLING, 1HP AND SL1 ONLY, BROKEN SWORD +0 ONLY:
Huh? Is this some Jewish code?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and 5.5psl
i dont agree
i recently started high school again and all I see are normie looksmatched couples JFL
even instances when the guy and girl are heightmatched
Yea man High school is definitely reflective of real life

Yea man High school is definitely reflective of real life
If you are at least mtn looking, not a midget with decent status you are fine in hs.

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
nigger if anything it would be even more brutal in high school JFL
For midgets, autists and subhumans (like me) maybe. But I saw many average height normies with decent status get pussy. Its in college that it gets giga brutal

• +1
For midgets, autists and subhumans (like me) maybe. But I saw many average height normies with decent status get pussy. Its in college that it gets giga brutal
well I look much better than the majority of dudes at my high school and I am 6'4 in shoes but I am autistic so its over for me

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Napoleon1800
well I look much better than the majority of dudes at my high school and I am 6'4 in shoes but I am autistic so its over for me
Being a mentalcel is suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
And even when we ascend the social autism barrier is not easy to overcome

• +1
Reactions: deusvulture, 5.5psl and ReinerGeist1
And even when we ascend the social autism barrier is not easy to overcome
I don't have autism but I am not good in social situations because I was a social reject during my childhood and teenage years due to my ugly face.

• +1
Being a mentalcel is suifuel
yes its fucking brutal man I feel so fucking inferior to everyone because I used to be overweight and now that I look decent the scar is still there

• So Sad
Reactions: Napoleon1800
nichemaxx
I haven't even tried tinder idk how hard this shit is yet

The day of brutalization will soon come

I'm gonna do a tinder experiment and say I'm 5"7 at some point

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 24712
I haven't even tried tinder idk how hard this shit is yet

The day of brutalization will soon come

I'm gonna do a tinder experiment and say I'm 5"7 at some point
i can tell ur autistic by the way u react & reply to my message then talk about a whole different topic

i can tell ur autistic by the way u react & reply to my message then talk about a whole different topic
I haven't attempted to talk to females so do not yet know how badly the social autism barrier would inhibit me

I am entirely on topic, but definitely autistic as well.

I haven't attempted to talk to females so do not yet know how badly the social autism barrier would inhibit me

I am entirely on topic, but definitely autistic as well.
what does not trying tinder have to do with nichemaxxing

• JFL
could just be elo that’s holding him back

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I get 99+ likes in Bolivia

They do this because they are more horny than hypergamous but they are very annoyed because of the look of their bf.

• +1
So you think blackpill is an exaggeration and that avg guys can do just good enough in dating ?

View attachment 2460438
Zero...
if you are an avg guy in today's modern world you are literally fucked in each and every area of life tbh
your job , your dating life , your relationships with colleagues/friends , a girl could literally file a false rape charge case on an avg guy and he could do nothing.
View attachment 2460439
nah theres a third option and its going 1 lower than what you are mtn dating ltn girl and even then it can be a push
avg guys will always lose out somehow jfl

• +1
Only applies to friendless aspies. If you're not ugly and socially active you'll spend time with women and one day just find yourself in a romantic relationship

• +1
Reactions: deusvulture, A23ghskung and 5.5psl

View attachment 2460438
Zero...
View attachment 2460439
duuude, you made him as anti NT as possible. Profile looking like some 30+ years hobo who decides to do something irrevelant in some weekends. :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and 5.5psl
@JOJOcel thoughts ?