We have a guide on how to inject intramuscular, subq etc?

igbekele007

igbekele007

subliminalmaxxer
I'm about to get SR9009 and L-carnitine injectable because the oral forms of both are meme.

I don't know shit about injecting, I don't even know if the shit Imma buy is ready to be injected or if Imma reconstitute it, they just be saying "injectable sterile oil" for SR and "injectable" for L-carnitine on my source (happy to drop game on DMs).

So, my question is, how TF am I supposed to be injecting these? What needles, what gauge, do I push the shit all the way until the needle is literally fully within my skin?

We have any guide on that?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm about to get SR9009 and L-carnitine injectable because the oral forms of both are meme.

I don't know shit about injecting, I don't even know if the shit Imma buy is ready to be injected or if Imma reconstitute it, they just be saying "injectable sterile oil" for SR and "injectable" for L-carnitine on my source (happy to drop game on DMs).

So, my question is, how TF am I supposed to be injecting these? What needles, what gauge, do I push the shit all the way until the needle is literally fully within my skin?

injecting L carnitine is a fucking joke because of the 20 gauge needle, 3g of oral L carnitine L tartrate yields same effect as 500mg injectable, also huge risk of infection if its not pharma grade or very good UGL

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
3g of oral L carnitine L tartrate
yeah I heard so, but it generates TMAO in the gut, which can be a source of cardiovascular problems.

yeah I heard so, but it generates TMAO in the gut, which can be a source of cardiovascular problems.
bullshit propaganda invented by jews to stop chads from consuming meat

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, thereallegend, LastGerman and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 19798 and Shadosh101
btw what is the concentration of the L carnitine? only reason i use oral is because i dont want to inject 2.5ml of it everyday

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
they have 200, 400 and 600mg/mL.

600 is quite based imo, you can run it at a single mL or even slightly less.

btw what is the concentration of the L carnitine? only reason i use oral is because i dont want to inject 2.5ml of it everyday

• +1
Reactions: Shadosh101
What do these compounds do?

wrong forum go up to your local sted head in the gym and ask him

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and igbekele007

If you live in the EU could you PM me the source? i haven`t seen any european vendor sell injectable carnitine and sr9009 and i need a reliable source for my experiments (in minecraft)

If it is oil based IM injection is neccessary btw. quads, medial glutes and glutes are the best spots for IM injection imo.

jfl injecting carnitine, enjoy having a heart attack in your near future go up 1,000% chance if you do this regularly.

If you live in the EU could you PM me the source?
I live in the US, I don't know about injectable SR source over there. I don't run injectable carnitine, so I don't know about that either.
If it is oil based IM injection is neccessary btw. quads, medial glutes and glutes are the best spots for IM injection imo.
My SR is oil based but it's a very smooth oil. I think I'm injecting subq (0.5" needle on love handles) but it doesn't hurt much, no lumping etc. Definitely seeing its effects too.

If u order injectable SR from the US, will the customs seize it? It's an experimental compound, so I don't see why they would pimp you?

injecting carnitine
I'm doing oral L-carnitine L-tartarate along with garlic to minimize TMAO. I will run it for a few months during my cut and then stop.

jfl injecting carnitine, enjoy having a heart attack in your near future go up 1,000% chance if you do this regularly.
How‘s that, do have any source backing up this claim? I‘ve read the exact opposite