we living in a world where 14 year olds tryna go on AAS for no reason

forgmeth

forgmeth

evil wigga
everyday 14 year olds dm me on the 'cord asking for advice on steroids and im just like NO WIGGA every time
who is promoting this shit and who is retarded enough to think that steroids at 14 are a good idea? I'm an adult and on test, that's different but tiktokGROIDS will make 14 year olds think the only way they bench above 225 is with a needle, i hate gymcels

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, notsocommonthumb, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
hahaha fucking retards trying to achieve what from steroids exactly other than remain the same height they are currently :forcedsmile: motherfuckas will listen to a random Indian on .org before doing an ounce of research or at least asking forums that are dedicate to this stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forgmeth and notsocommonthumb
hahaha fucking retards trying to achieve what from steroids exactly other than remain the same height they are currently :forcedsmile: motherfuckas will listen to a random Indian on .org before doing an ounce of research or at least asking forums that are dedicate to this stuff
steroids aren't even for height, they're for things like bone density and muscle growth, fucking indians on this forum don't know shit, check out this post from earlier:
literally the worst cycle ive ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Why do you type like a Negro, though?

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits, Usernames and GigaAryenMaxxer
Sam Sulek and Hamza have corrupted the minds of many young men. They did it on a greater scale in one year than looksmax/lookism did in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: sexy