WE MUSLIMS WILL ALWAYS BE THE MOST BASED

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Received 548935832682905

IMAGINE HAVING A BRUTAL SLAVERY THAT LASTED 1400 YEARS ACROSS A SCORCHING DESERT, 5X BIGGER THEN THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE YET NOT A SINGLE THING IS SAID TO US ABOUT IT, WHY? BECAUSE OUR ANCESTORS WERE HIGH IQ AND CASTRATED EVERY SLAVE SO THEY NEVER HAD OFFSPRING.
SS21970693

Unnamed 4

5fbb06c3babedc9d5283d3611b75bbfe

CONCLUSION, OUR MUSLIMS ANCESTORS HAD SLAVES THAT BUILD EVERYTHING WHILE HAVING NO CONSEQUENCES IN 21ST CENTURY JFL, WE MOG WESTERNERS IN IQ, OVER FOR KAFFIRS IN 2020
Negationism and Islamic conquest

Orbans Colossal Cannon

6064066d668cc2de2c95293c9862d6e0

Ottoman Provincial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Subhuman Philtrum, Chadeep and 4 others
True

Allahu akhbar

This song kinda fire tho 😳

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Just base ur whole identify over the muslim ruling class eventhough ur ancestors were serfs dying at the whims of said ruling class theory.

based

• +1
Just base ur whole identify over the muslim ruling class eventhough ur ancestors were serfs dying at the whims of said ruling class theory.
COPE, I HAD AN ANCESTOR THAT WAS A PASHA OF A WHOLE CITY JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5180, turkproducer and 2 others
Lets go muslimcels

We will rise!

Alhamdulliah!

• +1
The only reason you're a Muslim, like with many other Muslims, is because your ancestors were forced to convert to Islam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 2597
The only reason you're a Muslim, like with many other Muslims, is because your ancestors were forced to convert to Islam
so what?

Islam and everyother religion should not be taken at face value , there is no true religion they all have elements of truth but they are all twisted and distorted

The "ancestors" that OP was referring to and proudly claiming were the same people that stripped his actual ancestors off their human rights and forced them to either choose between converting to Islam or death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Islam and everyother religion should not be taken at face value , there is no true religion they all have elements of truth but they are all twisted and distorted
division between religion is indeed a human invention but Islam is still the final form of abrahamic religions

Anybody gonna join isis? I wanna stop rot and make my life count

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
division between religion is indeed a human invention but Islam is still the final form of abrahamic religions
No it's not jfl, all 3 abrahamic religions are not the truth.

The "ancestors" that OP was referring to and proudly claiming were the same people that stripped his actual ancestors off their human rights and forced them to either choose between converting to Islam or death.
It's better than worshipping cows and killing children for rituals;)
arabs are now a minority in Islam so it's not a problem

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
No, they bosnians were a Christian heresy that rejected the divinity of Jesus and icons, crosses. They used to pray 3 times in a day, and were persecuted by crusades, when Ottomans came they massively became muslim, the whole royal bosnian house became muslim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3702 and Zygos4Life
It's better than worshipping cows and killing children for rituals;)
arabs are now a majority in Islam so it's not a problem
Yeah obviously, I never said worshipping cows and killing children is good, every religious practice like that is stupid.

If a random man with a reasonable following started preaching that he was the final messenger of God, and that he claimed to be a prophet, would you believe him?
What makes him any less credible than Mohammad, Jesus or any other Prophet?

Jfl, i hate the Christian copers here with shit like this, muuh oppression jfl being literally governess and generals
they are pagans
they literally worshipp idols(cross)
but man imagine if these arabs trolled us with their relifion and it's only politic

giphy.gif

• JFL
Yeah obviously, I never said worshipping cows and killing children is good, every religious practice like that is stupid.

If a random man with a reasonable following started preaching that he was the final messenger of God, and that he claimed to be a prophet, would you believe him?
What makes him any less credible than Mohammad, Jesus or any other Prophet?
lol the prophet mohammed is a descendant of abraham like moise and jesus this is why it's real and judaism, christianism and islam are initially the same religion but these euro cucks changed the second holy book of god and his religon to a weird pagan cult
huh?:unsure:
@ImprovLoser

Last edited:
they are pagans
they literally worshipp idols(cross)
No.

However.....................I mean, if you're addressing Catholics here, then yes... i agree with you.
Wearing a cross or crucifix and on top of that, worshiping is clearly idolatry.

The same goes for muslims tho, you guys have a large rock (the ka'bah), the one and only idol (indicating that's the direction you face and pray, which is indirectly idolatry).
@OOGABOOGA .

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
islam is the worst religion jfl keep gaslighting normies islam is a retarded religion its cope for 6th century homeless desert dwellers this is 2020 you cuckhold

No.

However.....................I mean, if you're addressing Catholics here, then yes... i agree with you.
Wearing a cross or crucifix and on top of that, worshiping is clearly idolatry.

The same goes for muslims tho, you guys have a large rock (the ka'bah), the one and only idol (indicating that's the direction you face and pray, which is indirectly idolatry).
@OOGABOOGA .
nop precisely there are very strict rules because worsipping the kaaba or any object is prohibited

• Woah
Reactions: john2
nop precisely there are very strict rules because worsipping the kaaba or any object is prohibited
Wait? so are you telling me worshiping the kaaba (which is an object) or any other object is prohibited???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Wait? so are you telling me worshiping the kaaba (which is an object) or any other object is prohibited???
in Islam you worship only ALLAH(GOD in arabic),worshipping his messengers like moise, joseph, jesus, mohammed is also strictly prohibited