Bizaygomatic
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2026
- Posts
- 53
- Reputation
- 16
Let's remember this pic, it's looked soo tuff. I wish he gonna get back this physique.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
He wasn't really frauding, he was just good at angles and the rest was roidshe was frauding there but still looks insane
he didnt even look human dude if you saw that guy walking down the street people would be avoiding himLet's remember this pic, it's looked soo tuff. I wish he gonna get back this physique.View attachment 5453468
Niggas will make threads begging other men to “muhh get back to prime!” and swear they’re not gayLet's remember this pic, it's looked soo tuff. I wish he gonna get back this physique.View attachment 5453468
It's kinda the point, that other man would not risk to have any bad connection with you. It makes you look dominanthe didnt even look human dude if you saw that guy walking down the street people would be avoiding him
He just looked huge that's the pointNiggas will make threads begging other men to “muhh get back to prime!” and swear they’re not gay![]()
Let's remember this pic, it's looked soo tuff. I wish he gonna get back this physique.View attachment 5453468
