We need vollufiline results

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Posts
1,988
Reputation
2,584
Its that simple
 
I remember you from three years ago talking about skin, hair, orbital fat etc. Have you done something since then which helped you in some of those areas?
 
I remember you from three years ago talking about skin, hair, orbital fat etc. Have you done something since then which helped you in some of those areas?
Most definitely not considering a majority of users here always claim to improve and only the minority do JFL 💀
 
Most definitely not considering a majority of users here always claim to improve and only the minority do JFL 💀
Its all theory. I’ve tried it for a bit and couldn’t tell if it was doing good or worse but at least the theory is out there
 
  • +1
Reactions: plukee
it's cope
I used to think so too but then I seen that post of that dudes under eyes last week the transformation seemed pretty legit
 
I used to think so too but then I seen that post of that dudes under eyes last week the transformation seemed pretty legit
It’s not cope I think it think it’s legit i plan on buying some soon when i get paid shits expensive tho and im quite close to having hunter eyes already so maybe its the finishing touch
 

Similar threads

aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
20
killuacel
killuacel
Kenan271
Replies
7
Views
232
Kenan271
Kenan271
yahgamy
Replies
4
Views
34
cinnabon
cinnabon
Vernaculor
Replies
0
Views
17
Vernaculor
Vernaculor
parvaiz90
Replies
8
Views
194
arthurfish
arthurfish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top