We should literally just design our own implants, send our designs to the manufacturer, and bring those real usable implants to normal surgeons

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
Business idea just implement some software that anyone can use and upload ct DICOM data to. And make it easy to mold your own implants. Take the 3D files u made and send it to the manufacturer eppley uses or any other medical grade silicon manufacturer. Take the implants we designed to regular implant surgeons who don’t do custom design and just say “put this on me”. Any ol surgeon who’s done implants will be able to put in your design, it’d be easier for them too since it will fit like a glove.
Save 10 grand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Business idea just implement some software that anyone can use and upload ct DICOM data to. And make it easy to mold your own implants. Take the 3D files u made and send it to the manufacturer eppley uses or any other medical grade silicon manufacturer. Take the implants we designed to regular implant surgeons who don’t do custom design and just say “put this on me”. Any ol surgeon who’s done implants will be able to put in your design, it’d be easier for them too since it will fit like a glove.
Save 10 grand.
Alternative method: make a life size 3D print out of your skull and physically mold implants using clay. Then 3D scan the clay implant you molded and now you have a 3D file to print your implant. Skip the eppley middle man. Then go to your local surgeon who does generic implants and tell him to put it in.

build-a-chad diy workshop i like it

• +1
Reactions: rubybrrr
build-a-chad diy workshop i like it
Power to the people. We don’t need eppley to haphazardly design our implants and charge extra 10k.

Save 10 grand.
Bro then u could run a competition to see who can design the best implants and then use AI to rank the best implant design based on the soft tissue software model output. Kind of like kaggle.

Could even use this AI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
Images   2021 10 13T133914282

Me after custom implants

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
Save 10 grand.
the problem is that you need lots of experience to be able to tell how much augmentation in which part of the face would look best. a few mm's too much and you will get an uncanny result