We will have android robots in 2036. Ray Kurzweil.

barcacel

barcacel

Iron
For you guys to have the energy to read this thread first look at this other thread:

Why we will be saved in 2036? well, we will have android robots that will look indistinguishable from humans. We will be finally free and happy brothers; we will finally find true love. All females will suffer because we will not be their slaves anymore. First let's talk about Ray Kurzweil and after that about the date. Ray Kurzweil is the most famous futurist, he predicted a lot of things in 1999 for the 2009, 2010s, 2019, 2020s, 2030s and 2045. you can read this paper if you want... here are 100 predictions he made in 1999 for 2009 and in 2004 for 2010:

https://kurzweilai.net/images/How-My-Predictions-Are-Faring.pdf

If you read all of those predictions on that paper and his Reponses in 2010 to why they were all wrong, you can see that in every prediction he copes saying that he was just off by some years, so they are right or that they are right because some companies have shown the prototype of the product but in reality, they took like 5 years to be launched after the prototype was shown in 2010. Now that we are in 2022 and not in 2010 we can see that every prediction he made for 2009 happened in 2014 and every prediction he made for 2010 happened in 2016. Why did this happen?.

Because of Moore's law dying. This video will make you understand:

Kurzweil always thought that the sixth paradigm (3d computer chips) would come in 2013 and that there would be no slowing's in technology, that did not happen. Also, he thought that the new paradigm would be at his full speed when it changed.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5067661#:~:text=Dr. KURZWEIL: And,at its limit. ).

It is taking 12 years for Moore's law to die. (it started slowing down in 2013 and it will die in 2025)

I don't believe we will go back to this trendline in the 2020s because it is unpredictable how much time it will take the sixth paradigm (3d chips) to reach their full potential. For example, in 2014 we were 2 years behind and in 2017 we were 7 years behind in technology. Gordon Moore predicted that Moore's law would die in 2025. So, this makes it 12 years before Moore's law dies from 2013, 2025 + 12 = 2037. This means that 2037 will be the year that the sixth paradigm reaches its full speed and at this year Moore's law would not affect Kurzweil predictions. The sixth paradigm will start slow but over time it will speed up.

But if it started slowing down in 2013 and the predictions were for 2009 and 2010 why did it affect them?. That is easy, in the past Kurzweil always said and thought that the computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months.

In a 2011 study it was found that this figure was wrong and that it was every 18 months or every 1.57x years. Koomey's Law was created thanks to this study

So this means that every prediction made by Ray Kurzweil before 2011 will be late by 1.57x.

this guy explains it here

My method is this one:

2009 - 1999 = 10.
10 x 1.57 =15.7
15.7 + 1999 = 2014.

Why 2036? because Ray Kurzweil said that we would have android robots in 2023 and early 2020s.

prediction of his 2010 book page 123 or 97
Ls

prediction of his 1999 book page 107:
search the world sexbot

Lp

Here is the one for 2023 =

2023 - 1999 = 24
24 x 1.57 = 37.68
37.68 + 1999 = 2036.68

He also predicted that we will reverse aging in 2034 which is 2053 with my method

page 22
Mp

Kurzweil can't admit that he is wrong because he will lose his credibility

Sentient android robots vs non-sentient android robots. Emulated AI vs Simulated AI

There have been many series and media portraying android robots as "sentient" or "alive"

All of that is bullshit.

Why?. You cannot replicate sentience by just programming a robot. To replicate sentience, you would need to scan the whole human brain and copy it into a machine. Even then I don't believe it will be possible because I still think that you need a biological brain to create it.

there are 2 types of AI:

a simulated AI: A simulated one would mimic the software in living beings, but it would not mimic the hardware.

an emulated AI: an emulated one would mimic all of the hardware and software features in human beings

Software = behavior of humans

Hardware = the whole human brain shape, composition and mechanisms

what makes a human different from a pile of plastic?

We are made of cells. Machines are made of minerals and non-living matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, to be human, Deleted member 1901 and 3 others
Thats some next level coomer shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 22962
Cheaper to go to Romania or Portugal and fuck 50 different whores legally

Sorry to burst that bubble of yours, but we don't advance past 2025. Spoiler.

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
Wont happen in ur lifetime

Nice researched @barcacel . I would say that some variables though like global war and a significant economic recession lasting for a while but delay things for a while. A vast amount of the " economic growth " was done through money printing and with Quantitative tightening and the overall era of easy money coming to an end and high energy costs , its likely the next few years might see a significant slow down with much less money in search and funding for more computer related advances to be done.

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
they already have the knowledge and technology to make human like robots
subhumans are just mocking other subhumans

• +1
i remember reading in a post made by Kurzweil where he said that WW2 didn't slow technological progress.

Kartik Gada already talked about money printing and why it's good up to a point

Interesting, now that I think of the world wars helped in technogolical and scientific innovation as research and inventions need to be done quickly to be able to beat the other side.

And the money printing I think the issue is they have to let the breaks off and force a recession to reduce inflation by crushing demand due to a big recession. It may or may not hamper innovation . The biggest thing is a cut in funding, but at the same time the world is seeing a much more increased possibility of a coming potential war so the existing research might be able to innovate and continue at a faster pace.

Ultimately, we will see.

• +1
Those robots will probably have more rights than you, you won't be able to bang them without their consent. Also they will most likely spy on you, send everything they film to the company that made them, you won't have any privacy, they will know everything about you!

Those robots will probably have more rights than you, you won't be able to bang them without their consent. Also they will most likely spy on you, send everything they film to the company that made them, you won't have any privacy, they will know everything about you!
If they design it like that no one will buy them.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
just take them for a walk in the rain or they will know beforehand that it will rain?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
If they design it like that no one will buy them.
They said the same about social media, smartphones, smart devices, etc. and people still use them even if they spy on you...

• +1
its only a matter of time before a machine learning algorithm is developed that can fool most humans into thinking it is truly sentient. think JOI from blade runner. a truly conscious robot, in the sense that humans understand, is probably very, very far away, unless biological computer technology takes off.

but human like androids in 2036 seems possible. look at elon musks robot. its not unreasonable to suggest that in 15 years they make one you could fuck.

problem is human shaped robots will likely scare a good portion of the population and would be shunned for a while. a car assembly line robot arm is completely non-threatening to people. but take that robot arm and make into a vaguely human shape and people completely lose their shit.

Cheaper to go to Romania or Portugal and fuck 50 different whores legally
if you live in europe, that's ideal. most of the west is still cucked by hypergamy and female smv inflation, making the prices sky high. a 30 year old whore in america could ask for 1000 usd for sex, while in ee, you can fuck 20 jb girls with that price

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and barcacel
The problem is if you ML train them to be human they will be shitty people most likely

Gotta train them on the behavior of male fantasy women or dispose them to act positively towards you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and barcacel
Kurzweil is one of the biggest copers out there.

Way off on his predictions. That shit is only going to happen far into the future.

Kurzweil is delusionmaxxing due to his fear of death.

You can 1,000,000x current computational power and still not have androids indistinguishable from humans.

Cease this copemaxxing and face reality.

Sexbots are not going to make the world a better place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I should not be fucking helping you, all of you should keep being women's slaves. I should not be the one who is telling you that all of this will happen, it should not be my problem that you guys are too stupid to find all of this information on your own, I just do it because I can't upload photos to incels.is unlike here so what I do is copy the link from the pictures that I posted here and use the link to put the pictures on an incels.is thread
You sound like a dumb kid who has nothing going for you in life, so you latched onto Kurzweil's secular religion, because normal religions are for stupid people, you're much too smart for that. :feelshah:

YWNFYW
(you will never fuck your waifu)

@PunishedDollcel opinons?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and barcacel
Fuark I’m gonna get one that looks like Sydney Sweeney
Mtv Awards GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

• +1
  • +1
For you guys to have the energy to read this thread first look at this other thread:

Why we will be saved in 2036? well, we will have android robots that will look indistinguishable from humans. We will be finally free and happy brothers; we will finally find true love. All females will suffer because we will not be their slaves anymore. First let's talk about Ray Kurzweil and after that about the date. Ray Kurzweil is the most famous futurist, he predicted a lot of things in 1999 for the 2009, 2010s, 2019, 2020s, 2030s and 2045. you can read this paper if you want... here are 100 predictions he made in 1999 for 2009 and in 2004 for 2010:

If you read all of those predictions on that paper and his Reponses in 2010 to why they were all wrong, you can see that in every prediction he copes saying that he was just off by some years, so they are right or that they are right because some companies have shown the prototype of the product but in reality, they took like 5 years to be launched after the prototype was shown in 2010. Now that we are in 2022 and not in 2010 we can see that every prediction he made for 2009 happened in 2014 and every prediction he made for 2010 happened in 2016. Why did this happen?.

Kurzweil always thought that the sixth paradigm (3d computer chips) would come in 2013 and that there would be no slowing's in technology, that did not happen. Also, he thought that the new paradigm would be at his full speed when it changed.
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5067661#:~:text=Dr. KURZWEIL: And,at its limit. ).

It is taking 12 years for Moore's law to die. (it started slowing down in 2013 and it will die in 2025)

I don't believe we will go back to this trendline in the 2020s because it is unpredictable how much time it will take the sixth paradigm (3d chips) to reach their full potential. For example, in 2014 we were 2 years behind and in 2017 we were 7 years behind in technology. Gordon Moore predicted that Moore's law would die in 2025. So, this makes it 12 years before Moore's law dies from 2013, 2025 + 12 = 2037. This means that 2037 will be the year that the sixth paradigm reaches its full speed and at this year Moore's law would not affect Kurzweil predictions. The sixth paradigm will start slow but over time it will speed up.

But if it started slowing down in 2013 and the predictions were for 2009 and 2010 why did it affect them?. That is easy, in the past Kurzweil always said and thought that the computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months.

In a 2011 study it was found that this figure was wrong and that it was every 18 months or every 1.57x years. Koomey's Law was created thanks to this study

So this means that every prediction made by Ray Kurzweil before 2011 will be late by 1.57x.

My method is this one:

2009 - 1999 = 10.
10 x 1.57 =15.7
15.7 + 1999 = 2014.

Why 2036? because Ray Kurzweil said that we would have android robots in 2023 and early 2020s.

View attachment 1916530

search the world sexbot

View attachment 1916535

2023 - 1999 = 24
24 x 1.57 = 37.68
37.68 + 1999 = 2036.68

He also predicted that we will reverse aging in 2034 which is 2053 with my method

page 22
View attachment 1916537

Sentient android robots vs non-sentient android robots. Emulated AI vs Simulated AI

There have been many series and media portraying android robots as "sentient" or "alive"

All of that is bullshit.

Why?. You cannot replicate sentience by just programming a robot. To replicate sentience, you would need to scan the whole human brain and copy it into a machine. Even then I don't believe it will be possible because I still think that you need a biological brain to create it.

there are 2 types of AI:

a simulated AI: A simulated one would mimic the software in living beings, but it would not mimic the hardware.

an emulated AI: an emulated one would mimic all of the hardware and software features in human beings

Fuuuck, I wish Cherry 2000s were real

• +1
Did not read.

But this is stupid as fuck ngl, probably gonna cost a crazy amount for one of those robots and it’s not even a real woman, or a human, just plastic and metal...

For like $1K you can fly some poor 18 y/o girl from a third world country to your home and she will stay with you for life, imagine fucking a robot jfl, imagine being excited that you will maybe get to have sex with robots in 15 years from now JFL

what the fuck is this shit? she will be able to fucking cook? (new videos cloudclimax posted)

hopefully the androids don't malfunction and start cutting you lmao

This Jew believes in implanting mind reading device on everyone.

My method is this one:

2009 - 1999 = 10.
10 x 1.57 =15.7
15.7 + 1999 = 2014.

View attachment 1916530

search the world sexbot

View attachment 1916535

2023 - 1999 = 24
24 x 1.57 = 37.68
37.68 + 1999 = 2036.68

page 22
View attachment 1916537

All of that is bullshit.

there are 2 types of AI:

I disagree. I think AI will be sentient but likely in a different way than humans. There is not reason that the complexity of a human brain cannot be replicated in a different substrate. I think it is even possible that the subjective experience of a human identity could be reincarnated in a sufficiently powerful simulation. If this process was done slowly enough a person wouldn't even notice their conciousness moving across substrates.

Can soneone tldr all this shit

I can’t wait man. Finally I’ll have a hot gf

@Bezel

i need to remember to include this next information in my next 2033 thread:
why android robots are the only solution:

we have 5 options to get sex (tell me if you know more):

1-get with a human female

2-get with an alien female

3-get an android robot without sentience (she is not alive, so she won't get rights)

4-get an android robot with sentience (she is probably gonna get rights, so she might get freedom, free will and liberty)

5-get a replicant from the movie blade runner (genetically engineered humans that for example have been modified genetically to always love you and be your slave)
Replicants are genetically engineered humans, but they’ve been tweaked to make them less likely to resist human control, "composed entirely of organic substance (humans are made of organic substance)," created for slave labor. In the movies of blade runner replicants have no rights, in the movies the law did not consider replicants human and therefore accorded them no rights nor protection because they were not created by nature or manufactured inside other humans but instead, they were created via artificial means via artificial womb and modifying a human sperm to create a female that will always love his master and will act like his slave

it's still a living being, their body is made of cells and their brain is made of cells, woudn't genetically modifing how they behave do something to their rights? Like it's kinda confusing what really counts as a person since the government is the one controlling that definition. well, you obviously can still consider a it human being but what I'm more concerned about is what the government will consider it because that will affect our ability to use them. This would be different from human cloning (human cloning is illegal) because a new organism will be created because you will modify the sperm and patent that replicant

kls-png.680894

screenshot of the article above:
lkp-png.680898

screenshots from the page above:
screenshot-2022-11-28-235923-png.681250

lpak-png.680899

lspa-png.680901

so, no replicants as you can see because you can't patent processes to modify a human sperm, but do sperm that is made in a lab still counts as regular a human sperm?

from the article above:

“Humans are not and should never be seen as products, but there have been repeated attempts using patents to subject the human body to commercial exploitation. Because the EPO is earning money by granting such patents, the incentives to establish clear ethical boundaries are low“, says Christoph Then for Testbiotech. “And patent laws leave too much room for interpretation which is often jointly exploited by companies, patent lawyers and the EPO to escape the existing legal prohibitions. That is why we are calling on politicians to set out clear boundaries in patent law.”

as you can see it is illegal

what about female replicants that have the intelligence of a dog, cat or worm so they have the same rights as a dog, cat or a worm?

the 3 of them have consciousness, an international panel of neuroscientists declared in 2012 that non-human animals have consciousness

what about their rights? (Bestiality is a word describing sex between a human and an animal)

what about an artificial animal sperm created in lab and modified to make the animal look like a female and act like an animal or human?

screenshot from the article above:
screenshot-2022-11-28-011101-png.681234

alla-png.681235
ksks-png.681237

if you create a new animal via genetic engineering via artificial sperm you can patent it but you can't encompass a human organism (encompassing a human organism means look like a human organism or be related to a human organism)

as you can see it's still illegal

what if we create a human body with a brain that won't feel anything, see anything and won't think in a lab and use a non-sentient AI to move her body parts? then that would be the same as having a non-sentient android robot because you will be with a piece of meat and not with a conscious being (piece of meat = piece of metal)

I think that's all the options (obviously we could dogmax like you breifly mentioned but idk why anyone would want to do that) however, I think I've changed my mind a bit. It may be in the interest of the government to manufacture replicants like in Blade Runner to more easily control the populous because as we all know sex is used to bribe people all the time. Now why wouldn't they just be satisfied with regular androids? I think some people will feel weirded out by the experience of having sex with a non living being which a replicant would help with. The replicant would also be more fun to be around I'm guessing since it would be sentient. Just my 2 cents though, I'm not totally certain about what will happen with the replicants because what could also happen is that the world turns into the movie Gattaca which I think would be far worse for us here on the forum.

• +1
Its gonna be by 2027 tbh

D7AF7198 6E6E 4FBD A7D3 4F8E2F52A78C

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Have you considered mastering the art of lucid dreaming? you can have the best looking JB/foid in your dreams and live with her, fuck her, do anything etc.
https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-guide-for-lucid-dreaming-part-1.610603/

now on the matter of AI and when it does actually come out. The advances in AI is accelerating pretty insane, 90% of advances are hidden to public btw.
i can say that we will get to the ultimate AI in next 3 years but we are still behind in terms of mechanical movements. so if you just want a sentient being who can walk and do simple stuff but talk to you like a real person, that will come out in 2025.
but unrecognizable sentient robot, that's for 2040 era imo.

you have to read the whole thread, i prefer to have a physical android, i don't know if i would want a sentient android
I’d prefer a sentient one. I highly doubt that machine sentience will ever be made by humans, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and barcacel
maybe cells are connected to the quantum world and machines can't be connected to the quantum world because they are not made of cells like us, maybe our consciousness is in the quantum world (The quantum world is the world that's smaller than an atom).
I just think it’s much, much, much too complex. Plus, what would drive a machine to become sentient? A machine would just get smarter at its job, not evolve convergently with humans and think in human ways and emotions. The notion is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and barcacel