wear a muscle suit undershirt over a oversized jacket or sweater

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
Trust me bro if you wear a fake suit undershirt over a jacket. If your 6ft+ nobody will wanna fuck with you cause they will think your super jacked, plus get some shoulder pads to frame fraud too.

my generic muscle suit | Cosplay diy, Cosplay costumes, Dbz cosplay

Muscle suit | cosplay | Pinterest | Muscle and Suits

if you wear a large sweater over your muscle suit or get a large gangster, black leather jacket. Nobody would wanna fuck with you
Interstate Leather Men's Gangster Black Leather Jacket | 742-508 | Distressed leather jacket ...

this will thugmax the shit out of you

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and racoon4
Trust me bro if you wear a fake suit undershirt over a jacket. If your 6ft+ nobody will wanna fuck with you cause they will think your super jacked, plus get some shoulder pads to frame fraud too.

if you wear something like this and get a large gangster, black leather jacket. Nobody would wanna fuck with you
Interstate Leather Men's Gangster Black Leather Jacket | 742-508 | Distressed leather jacket ...'s Gangster Black Leather Jacket | 742-508 | Distressed leather jacket ...

Or just build the muscles lazy ass:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, Lmao, Lorsss and 2 others
Its summer everyone will ask you why are weari all that

• +1
Reactions: racoon4

if you wear a large sweater over your muscle suit or get a large gangster, black leather jacket. Nobody would wanna fuck with you
Interstate Leather Men's Gangster Black Leather Jacket | 742-508 | Distressed leather jacket ...'s Gangster Black Leather Jacket | 742-508 | Distressed leather jacket ...

lmao or lift

At the end you will need to get naked anyway

lifting is cope if your a natural bodybuilder
A natty can achieve what that shirt gives those lazy people in those photos. You don't need steroids to put on that amount of muscle.

You need anabolic steroids to get to Ronny Coleman-tier. And that looks disgusting to most women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055