Wearing lifts helps you gain respect from other men

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
As a 6ft05 I would always get shit from other men due to my UwU personality, I was never taken seriously in any context

It all changed once I liftmaxxed to 6ft3 :feelshah:

Now when I speak, other men listen and rely on me to make big decisions, my femboy personality is being taken as I’m just not feminine, but a masculine man acting zesty to be funny, people perceive me as charismatic, I always get told that

Wearing lifts will change your life and if you’re not wearing them, what the fuck sre you even doing?

Post your experiences with wearing lifts below

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, wsada and heightmaxxing
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I wear 12 inch lifts and got curb stomped. This is cope

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Charisma
Wearing lifts is faggot trait,stand on your toes instead

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma and heightmaxxing
placebocel

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma and wsada
As a 6ft05 I would always get shit from other men due to my UwU personality, I was never taken seriously in any context

Now when I speak, other men listen and rely on me to make big decisions, my femboy personality is being taken as I’m just not feminine, but a masculine man acting zesty to be funny, people perceive me as charismatic, I always get told that

Wearing lifts will change your life and if you’re not wearing them, what the fuck sre you even doing?

Should I wear lifts at 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Charisma

2.5 inch lifts must look and feel retarded to walk in

Nonsense. U will get caught