Weight loss

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
The last time I weighed myself I was 260. I am currently 5 feet 11 inches tall. What should be the ideal weight for me? I’m kinda aiming for lean muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
long way to go buddy but dont get discouraged, 160-170 is the bestw eight for gymcellers who are that heightr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 656, Mansnob and 2 others
long way to go buddy but dont get discouraged, 160-170 is the bestw eight for gymcellers who are that heightr
This. You need to lose a suprisingly large amount of weight to look good.

• +1
  • +1
Its pretty over at this point. After you are lean you will have tons of loose skin. Then you will have to get a surgery for it

• +1
You can do it, don’t listen to anyone else I know from weight loss that a lot of that shit is in your mind, you WILL feel like shit, you WILL feel not motivated, but you gotta think of the long run, judging by your stats I think 160-170lbs is where you gotta aim for, 2-3lbs a week, at the start you’ll lose tons of weight (water weight) then it slows down after a while your gonna have to drop your calories even more. Track you CALORIES on myfitnesspal. Hit the weights, novice program push pull legs for example, and do cardio. It’s gonna be tough not going to lie, I lost 80lbs from Jan to now, I have a lot of loose skin, surgery is dear but thinking of just roidmaxxing putting on muscle so it isn’t as bad. Plus I kinda like the aspect shows that you changed and improved ur self.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
The last time I weighed myself I was 260. I am currently 5 feet 11 inches tall. What should be the ideal weight for me? I’m kinda aiming for lean muscle.
:feelsgiga::feelswow:. Aim for 200. If you're still fat aim for 180.
Its pretty over at this point. After you are lean you will have tons of loose skin. Then you will have to get a surgery for it
He needs to lose weight very slowly, over a period of 2-3 yrs tbh.

• +1
You can do it, don’t listen to anyone else I know from weight loss that a lot of that shit is in your mind, you WILL feel like shit, you WILL feel not motivated, but you gotta think of the long run, judging by your stats I think 160-170lbs is where you gotta aim for, 2-3lbs a week, at the start you’ll lose tons of weight (water weight) then it slows down after a while your gonna have to drop your calories even more. Track you CALORIES on myfitnesspal. Hit the weights, novice program push pull legs for example, and do cardio. It’s gonna be tough not going to lie, I lost 80lbs from Jan to now, I have a lot of loose skin, surgery is dear but thinking of just roidmaxxing putting on muscle so it isn’t as bad. Plus I kinda like the aspect shows that you changed and improved ur self.
So I guess I’m gonna have loose skin then, huh?
I’ll see if I can weigh myself this weekend. I mean, I can, but I’m lazy as hell, so yeah. Explains why I’m fat as shit. That and depression.

• +1
So I guess I’m gonna have loose skin then, huh?
Depends on genetics really I can’t say if you will or not if ur pale like me looks worse, or if ur tanned or black it won’t be as bad, I used to be on the boat I don’t want loose skin but dam it feels good being not overweight all though for next summer I wanna drop down to 10% body fat get better jawline etc. real shit though I’ve noticed people giving me more respect since losing the weight, also don’t make loose skin turn you off, like I said it’s all about genes also if you lose it slower you’ll have less, I dropped mine too quick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and blackoutwhitein
Depends on genetics really I can’t say if you will or not if ur pale like me looks worse, or if ur tanned or black it won’t be as bad, I used to be on the boat I don’t want loose skin but dam it feels good being not overweight all though for next summer I wanna drop down to 10% body fat get better jawline etc. real shit though I’ve noticed people giving me more respect since losing the weight, also don’t make loose skin turn you off, like I said it’s all about genes also if you lose it slower you’ll have less, I dropped mine too quick.
Thanks for being positive about this, fam.

• +1
Thanks for being positive about this, fam.
Np, you can do it, gonna be tough but think of the end goal, I would suggest looking online and finding a calorie estimater get your maintence and go below 500cals or so. U can drop further later on, eat good foods, high protien medium fat or medium carbs then low fat or low carbs. Some people react to low carbs better leading to more weight loss, but for now I’d stick to just getting below 500cals, cut out soda (u can treat ur self maybe one diet soda every two days or so) also if u like chocolate have a protein bar instead! Just little steps at first, then when you get to weight plateau look into marcos etc etc

• +1
This

Just ldar you fat pig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mansnob
What was your height and weight before or after?

• +1
Lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Mansnob, Deleted member 483 and 3 others
What if I train in the gym? Will I have to get surgery then?

What if I train in the gym? Will I have to get surgery then?
More than likely yes. Youre literally obese with a BMI of 36, the highest healthy BMI is 25

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Motherfucker.
Good luck bro. It's your parent's fault for feeding you a diet of pizza, burgers, chips, pop tarts and soda. Now its your turn to make a decision.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Mansnob
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
Good luck bro. It's your parent's fault for feeding you a diet of pizza, burgers, chips, pop tarts and soda. Now its your turn to make a decision.
Mainly my mom’s.

perdre du poids

@CupOfCoffee care for a cup of coffee? ☕