rejectincels

Iron
I’m afraid I weight an unhealthy amount for my age and height
I am 16 yrs old and 6ft
IMG 7843

💀

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
You might be like my brother and just can't put on weight no matter what. He's 6'3 131 pounds 🤷‍♂️

gain weight you twig

• +1
Reactions: triggr
It’s worth it for hollow cheeks
what would win, hollow cheecks from severe underweight which looks gaunt and grudgy or a nice physic

ps: its physic

what would win, hollow cheecks from severe underweight which looks gaunt and grudgy or a nice physic

Hollow cheeks are a bigger halo tbh ive never seen a man with legit hollows most haven't it would make u stand out like crazy tbh

i was this weight when i was like 12 bro wth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and 📎♿️⚙️
Hollow cheeks are a bigger halo tbh ive never seen a man with legit hollows most haven't it would make u stand out like crazy tbh
your stupid opinion is already invalid because you just said you never seen one, at this weight he will look tired and dead and dumb not a halo

"muh hollow cheecks look good" when you cant even lift a 45lbs bar no man will respect you and neither would a women

• JFL
Reactions: sayi

Yawp
your stupid opinion is already invalid because you just said you never seen one, at this weight he will look tired and dead and dumb not a halo

"muh hollow cheecks look good" when you cant even lift a 45lbs bar no man will respect you and neither would a women
cope

People meme on jordan barrett but before his husband he slayed gigastacies while looking like the air would blow him away imagine having so much pussy u turn gay jfl

People meme on jordan barrett but before his husband he slayed gigastacies while looking like the air would blow him away imagine having so much pussy u turn gay jfl
you are forgetting the fact that he is a popular adult super model and not a gook in school

you are forgetting the fact that he is a popular adult super model and not a gook in school
He would slay as a neet rotter