Weights = Looksmax & High Intensity Cardio (HIIT) = Looksmin

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
It's common knowledge that weights increase T yet normies don't realise cardio lowers T

Cardio is legit pointless because you can easily lose fat through your diet or through weight training itself which raises your heart rate while training, resulting in more calories burned

Cardio also causes excess stress which = faster aging = lack of collagen = less appeal

To summarise, lift weights and cut out the rest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, blatonslatt, seethe and 3 others
I agree that cardio is super bad, but so is weight lifting. Both are looksminning.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
healthmaxx > looksmaxx -> cardio & weights > only weights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 30037
I agree that cardio is super bad, but so is weight lifting. Both are looksminning.
How is weight lifting bad? Build muscle, become more aesthetic, and get higher T

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and AngryShortMale
Not a good analogy because a great percentage of people have propensity to calorie surplus by default and cardio will help them to mantain a good weight

Losing weight via gym is a waste of time. Weights are for gaining muscle and enhancing the body by that to lose fat or at least to not gain it and deviate resources to muscle building especially during noobie gains.

If you want to lose weight then walking during an hour at an acceptable pace is way more effective than a medium-high intensity gym session of weight lifiting since it burns more calories and also doesn't carry the pain and mental hardship that a hour of weight lifting of mid-high intensity does.

Also yeah, cardio causes a faster heert rate (Burn more calories) but also improves collagen production and increases oxygen flow through the skin.

And the ultimate benefit will always be being able to go upstairs without almost dying im the process. Being able to pick up weight might be good for first impressions and maybe even longer but cardio is way more effective in the long run for health. A strong man who doesn't do cardio is way more prone to be f'ed in his elderly years and have a destroyed lower back and whatnot than one who hasn't lift a weight in his life but always did cardio.

Being healthy will always be one of the key pillars of looks, and cardio enhances that way more than weight lifting. Of course combination of both would be the best.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Not a good analogy because a great percentage of people have propensity to calorie surplus by default
Nobody is born with a "caloric surplus by default". Sure, genetics can alter metabolism and body-fat distribution but it's easily corrected by the right diet. And also, I suggested walking anyway in the original post, I specifically said high-intensity training is bad for you.
Also yeah, cardio causes a faster heert rate (Burn more calories) but also improves collagen production and increases oxygen flow through the skin.
be one of the key pillars of looks, and cardio enhances that way more than weight lifting. Of course combination of both would be the best.
I see scientists say this yet everything I see with my eyes tells me the opposite. The best-looking people of all time have never done high-intensity cardio, I.E. Brooke Shields, Alain Delon, Chico, Gandy, Adriana Lima, Margot Robbie, Emily Didonato etc. If you look at any "athlete" who trains intensely they are ALL aging prematurely and have wrinkles on their face. The best-looking people through history don't do that. It's a scientific myth just like veganism being "healthy". It's basic logic that anything that stresses your body to that degree will cause more damage and thus cause you to age more rapidly. 99% of examples prove it. Genetics for the top 0.1% can overide it as an athlete but that's it.

Cardio increases your heart health and blood flow to lift heavy weights effectively
You = dumb

• +1
Reactions: Mio, nofap, looksseg and 2 others
I work out in a grease the groove style throughout the day and never get fatigue build-up or a pump.

• +1
Reactions: yue and wsada
I work out in a grease the groove style throughout the day and never get fatigue build-up or a pump.
What does that mean

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy and autistic_tendencies
I do 30 min low effort cardio on stationary bike like 3 times a week just to get some blood flow/debloating.
But i focus more on resistance training

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Walking is good plus weight lifting(also weight lifting doesnt burn much calories) plus diet is the key factor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Walking is good plus weight lifting(also weight lifting doesnt burn much calories) plus diet is the key factor
I agree. Even slow jogging is fine.
I do 30 min low effort cardio on stationary bike like 3 times a week just to get some blood flow/debloating.
But i focus more on resistance training
That's good. Biking/walking/slow jogging is optimal. Any higher and your body is facing too much stress.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
It's common knowledge that weights increase T yet normies don't realise cardio lowers T

Cardio is legit pointless because you can easily lose fat through your diet or through weight training itself which raises your heart rate while training, resulting in more calories burned

Cardio also causes excess stress which = faster aging = lack of collagen = less appeal

doesnt better cardiovascular health make your skin look better.

Low intensity cardio is great, hiit prolly not so much

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Low intensity cardio is great, hiit prolly not so much
^
Because HIIT is harder to recover from, stacking it on top of weights/resistance training probably not the best idea

so how tf do i lose weight without cardio? i do like 5-7k steps daily and swimming, also 3 times per week calisthenics but i cant eat in a deficit because i always feel fatigued if i try to and yeah, its confusing me since i keep seing u need to eat for height gains and u need to cut if ur fat so u produce more hormones. wish i had fast metabolism

so how tf do i lose weight without cardio? i do like 5-7k steps daily and swimming, also 3 times per week calisthenics but i cant eat in a deficit because i always feel fatigued if i try to and yeah, its confusing me since i keep seing u need to eat for height gains and u need to cut if ur fat so u produce more hormones. wish i had fast metabolism
If you're in a caloric deficit of 100-200 cals you'll lose weight easily over time. Also, track your calories, with all due respect it's more than likely you are calculating it wrong especially considering you seem to do a fair bit of exercising. Which would then burn more and require you to eat more.

And by eating a clean diet it's impossible to overeat anyway since your body won't signal hunger to your brain if it's not nutritionally deficient.

Focus on good quality animal protein and fats, I'm thinking grass-fed beef, pasture raised eggs, organic chicken, raw milk, organs etc.
And then other whole foods like root vegetables.

• +1
Reactions: john788
What kind of time intervals are we talking about? every hour? Do you need to re-warmup at all?
I only warm up with two sets with the bar when I start, don't need it afterwards.

there's no timer, I just do house-chores or work in the garden or watch stuff, sometimes I end up doing 1 set an hour for 10 hours straight.

• +1
Reactions: yue
If you're in a caloric deficit of 100-200 cals you'll lose weight easily over time. Also, track your calories, with all due respect it's more than likely you are calculating it wrong especially considering you seem to do a fair bit of exercising. Which would then burn more and require you to eat more.

And by eating a clean diet it's impossible to overeat anyway since your body won't signal hunger to your brain if it's not nutritionally deficient.

Focus on good quality animal protein and fats, I'm thinking grass-fed beef, pasture raised eggs, organic chicken, raw milk, organs etc.
And then other whole foods like root vegetables.
sadly raw milk gives acne, i drink yogurt mixed with honey because it has probiotics i think

i drink yogurt mixed with honey because it has probiotics i think
Yeah that's fine. Do you track calories or just guess?

high intensity interval cardio increases hgh tho? and there's countless basketball players and soccer players that do high cardio on the daily without a wrinkle on there face. cardio helps more then anything

• +1
Reactions: Mio