Weird body proportions due to scoliosis surgery

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Hey so I had scoliosis surgery when I was 14 and it basically fixed my scoliosis which was very severe but now that I’m almost fully grown I feel like my body proportions are ass. Keep in mind about 85% of my spine was fused and unable to grow

83C027B3 2177 49D2 809C 4A8C61FCA863

Obviously I’m a thincel but how can I make this looks better. I’m 6’, 6’1.5 in adidas. I look like a ghost or some shit in shirts and when I tuck my shirt in I look like an autistic farmer or some shit who has his pants pulled up too high, pull them down and then it looks like my pants are falling down because of my ass.

Shit makes me want to commit suicide, it’s probably the reason I’ve never had a girlfriend despite asking many out considering my face is 6/10

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
run spongebob game

5620eab78fdddcc92db2dfe741f3a103cbe6d32fr1 480 360v2 00

nah but for real, maybe wearing longer shirts, and/or jackets can give off the illusion of a longer torso?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Autist, VST and 5 others
fuck dude ngl but you might've been better off not growing as much

I think getting jacked might help your upper body look more dominant compared to your lower

probably gotta work those legs too cuz they'll end up looking like sticks

it's not ogre but ur gonna have to work pretty hard

face > height > frame

your like 6 foot so as long as your face is good enough dont worry no bitch cars how long your torso is

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard, Autist, 11gaijin and 1 other person
fuck dude ngl but you might've been better off not growing as much

I think getting jacked might help your upper body look more dominant compared to your lower

probably gotta work those legs too cuz they'll end up looking like sticks

it's not ogre but ur gonna have to work pretty hard

:(( I’m probably not even done growing my dad is 6’5 :(((

Could this make me incel even if my face is a 7.5/10? Seriously considering getting my spine lengthened by a Russian doctor or some shit

No one gives a fuck about body proportions and barely anyone notices them. Your problem is you’re tall and skinny af which is why you look weird, you need to gain weight and muscle asap and you’re ready to slay

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Phad and Deleted member 470

Could this make me incel even if my face is a 7.5/10? Seriously considering getting my spine lengthened by a Russian doctor or some shit
no it won't make you incel lol this is better than being a manlet

face > height > frame

your like 6 foot so as long as your face is good enough dont worry no bitch cars how long your torso is

Well thanks for the motivation. My sitting height sucks too. But yeah I got a pretty good face and height I guess and my shoulders are pretty broad it’s just I hate my torso. I walk and my arms just feel like they’re flailing about.
no it won't make you incel lol this is better than being a manlet

Aight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Well thanks for the motivation. My sitting height sucks too. But yeah I got a pretty good face and height I guess and my shoulders are pretty broad it’s just I hate my torso. I walk and my arms just feel like they’re flailing about.

post face pictures or nah ?

anyway if your face is good go slay

post face pictures or nah ?

anyway if your face is good go slay

I might, I got bad acne and skin but I’m getting on antibiotics. Also palecel.

But overall I had a pos. Canthal tilt, good jaw, extremely good and high cheeks. My skin is my issue. Maybe I could use some retin-a. But yeah I’ll definitely post my face in another thread later

I might, I got bad acne and skin but I’m getting on antibiotics. Also palecel.

But overall I had a pos. Canthal tilt, good jaw, extremely good and high cheeks. My skin is my issue. Maybe I could use some retin-a. But yeah I’ll definitely post my face in another thread later

just post now, i'm curious and impatient as fuck, plus it gives you less time to angle fraud

I walk and my arms just feel like they’re flailing about.
dude if it's any consolation my arms go as much past my crotch as yours do, and I have 0 issues irl (or on dating apps for that matter)

stuff liek this is irrelevant if your face is at least above average, in your case it's even positive cuz ur pretty tall, how old are you?

Tbh I thot u were 6’7 or something till I read that ur 1 inch shorter than me. I don’t notice your condition that much

Never seen someone sad about possibly being 6'5. You're fine man, that height halo would be fucking amazing regardless of your proportions. If you start working out and bulking you would be a monster. Your shoulders don't seem to be narrow, but I can't really tell from the pic.

just post now, i'm curious and impatient as fuck, plus it gives you less time to angle fraud

BADB2CE9 2293 4E46 B3EE E0D3FA48E676

This is when I had hair. I don’t think I’m a bad looking guy but I’ve had depression ever since I had this surgery... used to have friends and all that bit the surgery give me so much chronic discomfort I don’t even feel like myself anymore, also with all the body insecurity stuff that comes with it. You can see in the pic my uneven traps, a result of my spine being straightened. I’m 16 and getting the problem fixed though so I have time

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
View attachment 11028
This is when I had hair. I don’t think I’m a bad looking guy but I’ve had depression ever since I had this surgery... used to have friends and all that bit the surgery give me so much chronic discomfort I don’t even feel like myself anymore, also with all the body insecurity stuff that comes with it. You can see in the pic my uneven traps, a result of my spine being straightened. I’m 16 and getting the problem fixed though so I have time
you look good

you look good

Thanks. Any suggestions face-wise?

And also when I said I’m getting the problem fixed I meant the pain not the body issues lol those are permanent...

And also when I said I’m getting the problem fixed I meant the pain not the body issues lol those are permanent...

fix the skin.
i don't think that haircut works with your face,

P

You look good but a 6/10 facials? Do you know what is 6psl, you’re honnestly max 5psl

only obvious issue is long midface (I have the same unfortunately nothing much to do about it, you're still young so maybe mewing will help you, look it up) and highset eyebrows, try slightly squintmaxxing
P

You look good but a 6/10 facials? Do you know what is 6psl, you’re honnestly max 5psl
he never said he's a 6 psl

jfc so many low iq posters not bothering to read what people are saying past couple of days

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
View attachment 11028
Looks good, great lower third. You’re a PSL 5.5-6 facially, better skin and maybe thicker brows would help you, better haircut as well, other then that you’re good bro just gymcel hard with your height and face you can slay easily

Looks good, great lower third. You’re a PSL 5.5-6 facially, better skin and maybe thicker brows would help you, better haircut as well, other then that you’re good bro just gymcel hard with your height and face you can slay easily

Hé cannot be a 6psl, max 5 psl. There is something with his face wrong and found what is it. Narrow jaw, narrow general face. Strange nose, seems like the face is a bit bonless, lack of definition. And no browridge. So he’s not masculine, but he cannot run the pretty boy game, he hasn’t the features. 5psl Nax

His lower tird isn’t great at all, he’s just low bf and you see the definition, but the jaw isn’t developed enough and wide enough

Hé cannot be a 6psl, max 5 psl. There is something with his face wrong and found what is it. Narrow jaw, narrow general face. Strange nose, seems like the face is a bit bonless, lack of definition. And no browridge. So he’s not masculine, but he cannot run the pretty boy game, he hasn’t the features. 5psl Nax

His lower tird isn’t great at all, he’s just low bf and you see the definition, but the jaw isn’t developed enough and wide enough

Well, thankfully this is the beginning of my looksmax journey. Would you recommend me mewing or something

The cat in your profile looks sad and depressed @Lifeisgood72

U need to lift hard

Hey so I had scoliosis surgery when I was 14 and it basically fixed my scoliosis which was very severe but now that I’m almost fully grown I feel like my body proportions are ass. Keep in mind about 85% of my spine was fused and unable to grow

View attachment 11026

Obviously I’m a thincel but how can I make this looks better. I’m 6’, 6’1.5 in adidas. I look like a ghost or some shit in shirts and when I tuck my shirt in I look like an autistic farmer or some shit who has his pants pulled up too high, pull them down and then it looks like my pants are falling down because of my ass.

Shit makes me want to commit suicide, it’s probably the reason I’ve never had a girlfriend despite asking many out considering my face is 6/10
tallcel

Op

Attachments

• DE327691-4996-487C-B863-C76D18326650.png
    DE327691-4996-487C-B863-C76D18326650.png
    361.4 KB · Views: 35

View attachment 11026

Fucking slenderman
run spongebob game

View attachment 11027

nah but for real, maybe wearing longer shirts, and/or jackets can give off the illusion of a longer torso?
This tbh,
Also ditch the jeans + running shoe combo, that's like the autists uniform.

NGL you look like a myplayer character from 2k.