Weird way to increase T

S

sabo

Iron

TLDR:
20% more T
if you hear a baby cry but do not help. 10% drop if you hear the cry and help successfully. No Changes in T if you help but unsuccessful.

Possible conclusions:
1) Being an asshole literally increases T
2) Giving no fucks increases T
3) Doing the socially accepted decreases T
4) Break rules but dont break the law

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, a.i.ngel, Seth Walsh and 16 others
cope

wont increase in any significant and noticeable way

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Moggy
ERs t level is probably through the roof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5683, je3oe and 7 others
get best of the best access or die trying ;)

interesting. I will also add that being in prison/military also increases testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 7079 and sabo
my theory on why T might increase is due to a threat being present, so when the baby stops crying the danger is eliminated leading to your T dropping again.

what about if i found the baby and throw it the fuck away

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Just listen to crying baby sounds on YouTube 24/7 theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Robocok, Deleted member 7079, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Just listen to crying baby sounds on YouTube 24/7 theory

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Fuck you baby theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Robocok and sabo
I won't. It might increase t but it'll for sure increase cortisol tenfold
I listened for 10 minutes for science and rn I am MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"no bro, science means you can't increase hormones. Muh all genetics" JFL, good thread op.

JFL if you aren't hoodmaxxing to increase T

Tomorrow a walk around the favela

Underrated thread

2030 Looksmaxer:
Listening to aggressive Rap remixes with baby cries while having 670nm red light shining permamently to the balls and doing kegel excercises while walking with a hoodie and occupying lots of space with an angry face in a prison watching military training clips.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, anthropology pill, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
I feel like talking to girls decreases my test. Because I'm trying to show emotions, laugh, talk about shit I couldn't care less just with the ultimate goal of sex.

I feel like talking to girls decreases my test. Because I'm trying to show emotions, laugh, talk about shit I couldn't care less just with the ultimate goal of sex.

stop faking emotions, let your balls take control when you talk to females, it should come naturally then.

won't this fuck up your baby bro? like mentally?

Its true what you wrote. Acting like a simp (i. e. what youve described) decreases T.

Thats another advantage of Chad and Tyrone and the reason why their T doesnt decrease from interactions with foids. They dont have to show emotions, laugh, act funny, say some smart shit to impress foids etc. etc.

And the reason is because theyre 0 desperate because they have options. They dont have any pressure to impress a foid, simply because if she acts too much like a "hard to get princess", Chad wont play that game and will just message another foid in his rotation and will pay her a visit.

When you have options left and right and multiple foids on rotation, theres no need to impress thots and they realize it too. If she wants the particular Chad, she wont act picky and want him to impress her first or make some jokes, give her compliments etc.

I mean tbh if I was Chad and a foid started acting like shes hard to get "because she is something special", Id probably humiliate her verbally and the thot would be pissed at first but then show respect and even more interest.

Last edited:
I knew about the drop from responding, but not about the increase from ignoring. (((They))) don't want you to know

SCHOLARSHIP

Last edited:
Lifefuel
All the times i heard babies cry in aeroplanes and supermarkets

No wonder im so high t 😈