Went out all night. (normal clubs)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Normal club-night instead of the usual drug-fuelled raves I go to. Just alcohol

Didn't get a single ioi, nothing. I don't know how normal people can 'slay' or 'pull' on normal club-nights that only involve alcohol.

I saw MANY young hot girls, but they seemed totally uninterested in the men around them and just vibing with their (Female) friends.

idk about this shit. I should only go to drug-fuelled raves cuz women in normal clubs on alcohol seem to want nothing to do with men so why bother.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, buflek, slavicpsycho and 7 others

Didn't get a single ioi, nothing. I don't know how normal people can 'slay' or 'pull' on normal club-nights that only involve alcohol.

I saw MANY young hot girls, but they seemed totally uninterested in the men around them and just vibing with their (Female) friends.

idk about this shit. I should only go to drug-fuelled raves cuz women in normal clubs on alcohol seem to want nothing to do with men so why bother.
go ER

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
They vibe with each other while waiting for the right man to come along :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Numb, MoggerGaston, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
I wanna go to a rave and slay but i have no people to go with

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
The world has really closed off in the past few years, it feels like the distances between everyone are now light years and all the feeling has been taken out of everyone and everything. I don’t think this is what growing up is, I think this is a different reality from 2014 or even 2019.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ivan.kuk, MoggerGaston and fukmylyf
The world has really closed off in the past few years, it feels like the distances between everyone are now light years and all the feeling has been taken out of everyone and everything. I don’t think this is what growing up is, I think this is a different reality from 2014 or even 2019.
Its over tbh, all i felt was distance and people being cold, closed off to anyone outside of their own social circle

• JFL
Reactions: ivan.kuk
How can you know it's not just growing up? I agree with u btw. There's been something different about society for the past 7 years.

How can you know it's not just growing up? I agree with u btw. There's been something different about society for the past 7 years.

My relationship with my mom has changed so much, for the worse, in the past few years. It’s her changing in ways that she’s really too old for, so that can’t be me growing up. When this includes my own mother, it really feels like everyone and my connection to them has been so hollowed out.

Also, it’s weird how invisible I seem to foids compared to 7 years ago. I was getting blatant IOIs back then, but not any more, I can not stress this enough. And I look in the mirror and see the same thing, no hair loss or weight gain, my look has been very consistent throughout my life. Yet how people react to me has changed… not negative reactions, just no reaction. So I feel like I can say I’m the constant and society is the variable.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and ivan.kuk
My relationship with my mom has changed so much, for the worse, in the past few years. It’s her changing in ways that she’s really too old for, so that can’t be me growing up. When this includes my own mother, it really feels like everyone and my connection to them has been so hollowed out.

Also, it’s weird how invisible I seem to foids compared to 7 years ago. I was getting blatant IOIs back then, but not any more, I can not stress this enough. And I look in the mirror and see the same thing, no hair loss or weight gain, my look has been very consistent throughout my life. Yet how people react to me has changed… not negative reactions, just no reaction. So I feel like I can say I’m the constant and society is the variable.
This can't go on. I experienced the same. Also with jobs. Used to get one so fast. Now, holy fuck, applied to over 500 in my tech niche, crickets. Fuck this state of the world tbh, have to keep my sanity.

• Woah
Reactions: Whatever
Foids in the club don't care about men, I also feel the same Gaston. You can talk with them but they will still be not interested. 0 SMV problems, just be a man.

This can't go on. I experienced the same. Also with jobs. Used to get one so fast. Now, holy fuck, applied to over 500 in my tech niche, crickets. Fuck this state of the world tbh, have to keep my sanity.

Damn bro, I’m sorry about those job applications, there are a lot of people who go through that kinda shit. Or people who can’t afford housing. Literally everything in life is orders of magnitude more difficult than it was in a time that I can clearly remember. But you’re right, it can’t go on much longer, the economy is contradicting itself and some things seems due for a massive correction.

• So Sad
Reactions: ivan.kuk
same. but someone caught me muzzing and snapped some candid shots

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
going out is not was it used to be

i used to get iois regularly whereever i went, not like a chad who gets eyefucked by every girl he passes but 1-2 noticeable iois over the day.

now nothing. not even ltb's or landwhales. girls dont give iois to sub chadlite in 2024. but even my chadlite friends dont rly get iois when i look at girls eyes we past

and before u ask, i didnt descend, in fact i look bigger and better than before

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
honestly fuck clubbing. warm approach is the only way to get laid consistently at my league (short HTN)

meet someone from work/uni alumni network/social media etc, few dates then its either a fuck or not but its still a reliable way of slowly racking up bodies. maybe throw in an additonal LTR here and there but I never had a long meaningful LTR ever. Always dies out within 3-6 months.

u need luck to find a slut which is interested in you

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Clubbing is Chad only

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel