Went outside without my insoles

PseduoAryan

PseduoAryan

Truecel Narcy pirate 🏴‍☠⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆
I am 5'10.5 (179cm)

And In my family I am the shortest. Ignore the turk aide. Even the curry side of my mom have height moggers. The average is 6'1. Fuck even the women are around 5'8-5'10, same height as me.
And I am the shortest adult in the house rn.

My mom's hometown is in a very closeted place. With a very conservative population.
The nawabs (kings) used to be in polygamous relationship with many different ethnicities like turk, Afghan, Kazakhstan, Iraqi.

And now their offsprings roam around the town. They don't look like your normal curries not at all.
They are entirely different ethnicities.
You won't believe me..

There are a few pure pajeet tho. But they are the Hindu sweepers and cleaners who live in the outskirts.

Now I use insoles whenever I go out. 3 inch insoles with my high top sneakers.
So I am 6'1.-6'2 with shoes on.
This is the only way I can feel a tiny bit above average.

But today as I went out without the and I realised the reality. My manlet reality.

Women taller than me, 14yr old taller than me.
I was so fkn out of my mind I couldn't even think of anything else. At one point I gave up. I came home and locked myself inside. I don't wanna go out without insoles again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Azonin, MaestheticMaso, PROMETHEUS and 2 others
Ive never seen Curry and turk mix jfl

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and N8verBegan
Will you have sex with your gf while wearing insoles ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dontknowan, vamptriad, northern mogger and 1 other person
No retard, you're not getting heightmogged by women at 5'10.5 in fucking India. Nor is 6'1-6'2 "a tiny bit above average" there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, SomaliMax, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
No retard, you're not getting heightmogged by women at 5'10.5 in fucking India.

My mom's hometown is in a very closeted place. With a very conservative population.
The nawabs (kings) used to be in polygamous relationship with many different ethnicities like turk, Afghan, Kazakhstan, Iraqi.
The population is very mixed. Different ethnicities and they are all high class. Rich asf. And no Indian veg diet. Pure meat based diet

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Choose one

Last edited:
The population is very mixed. Different ethnicities and they are all high class. Rich asf. And no Indian veg diet. Pure meat based diet
I don't care how rich and high class they are, there's no way you are regularly running into 6'0+ women in India, do you not realize how absurd that is? That there's something seriously wrong with your perception of reality that you need to resolve?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, lemonnz and jdz6777
Nor is 6'1-6'2 "a tiny bit above average" there.
I wouldn't have ended up on incel forums if that was false.
I was always the shortest.

And the population isn't even in thousands. There are hardly 400 ppl here.

After my face my height played a very imp role in making me rotcel.

I don't care how rich and high class they are, there's no way you are regularly running into 6'0+ women in India, do you not realize how absurd that is? That there's something seriously wrong with your perception of reality that you need to resolve?
Again as I said. Its in India but not India at all.

A very closeted community who never mixed with the average Indians which are hardly in hundreds.
There are even some inbreds here.

It's upto you now. Believe it or don't. Idc.

I am 5'10.5 (179cm)

And In my family I am the shortest. Ignore the turk aide. Even the curry side of my mom have height moggers. The average is 6'1. Fuck even the women are around 5'8-5'10, same height as me.

And now their offsprings roam around the town. They don't look like your normal curries not at all.
You won't believe me..

There are a few pure pajeet tho. But they are the Hindu sweepers and cleaners who live in the outskirts.

But today as I went out without the and I realised the reality. My manlet reality.

I was so fkn out of my mind I couldn't even think of anything else. At one point I gave up. I came home and locked myself inside. I don't wanna go out without insoles again.
It means no insoles for your face

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
I am 5'10.5 (179cm)

You won't believe me..

im 5'7 barefoot :feelsrope:feelsrope:feelsrope:feelsrope:feelsrope:feelsrope:

fuck you, im 6'5 come mog this

fuck you, im 6'5 come mog this
Indian edgemaxx
3594882 1000104000

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356, Variety Jones, sub5c3l and 1 other person
rip 5'10 chotu got mogged

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, PseduoAryan and sub5c3l
I wouldn't have ended up on incel forums if that was false.
I was always the shortest.

And the population isn't even in thousands. There are hardly 400 ppl here.

After my face my height played a very imp role in making me rotcel.
Just to be clear, you say "women taller than me". So you're saying you regularly see 6'0+ women in India?

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
I am 5'10.5 (179cm)

You won't believe me..

How tf can you get heightmogged in the slums of mumbai

BlogFeatured

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and sub5c3l
Today i went out without insoles so I was 5'10.
That's why I said. But obv they are wearing high heels and sandals so they will be taller than me.
so you claim average female height where you're at is 1-3 inches higher than that of the tallest country in the world?

Last edited:
That's why I said. But obv they are wearing high heels and sandals so they will be taller than me.
tbh even I notice children and women taller than me but theyre boderline subhuman so it doesnt matter

They aren't taller than you if theyre wearing heels man. Atleast state that they are wearing heels

• JFL
so you claim average female height where you're at is 1-3 inches higher than that of the tallest country in the world?
Nigga wtf are you trying to convey.
Do you know how average works?

If a few ppl are 6'+ and but majority is 5'5. The the average will be between 5'7-5'8.
Thats how it works. That's how I phrased it.

There were obviously women 5'5 as well. I am talking abt those who were taller.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • JFL
They aren't taller than you if theyre wearing heels man. Atleast state that they are wearing heels
Dude that's such an obvious thing.
We all know women wear heels and rarely flat footwear.

Are you from NCR region?

The brainrot jfl.
Bet this retard didn't even read a single letter
Screenshot 20240305 035046 Gallery

This is the typical zoomer from the council estate (lower class) here in the UK. Why would the slums of mumbai be any more moggerful?

They still look curry. Caste won't do shit.
Mixed brahmin and punjabis aur mixed brahmin and jats will mog the shit outta you if they mewed and shaved.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PseduoAryan