Westernized "Muslims" Are Traitorous Scum

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
If the Prophet Muhammad was alive today they would be the first ones to cancel him and call him a "terrorist, "anti-semitic", "homophophic", "transphophic", "misyongist", etc. (just like they do with Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis and any other Muslims that fight on the behalf of Islamic values against International Jewry and degeneracy). They should stop pretending that they're Muslims. Their God is not Allah. Their God is the Jew.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Biiyo03, ilyess and 8 others
Usually those kind of people are just ignorants (in the good sense of the word), May Allah forgive them and us and guide them and us

Normally they go back to learning religion and praying when they become 40-50, they should be aware that becoming 40-50 in this life isn't guaranteed to any human being. But anyways, May Allah guide them and us.

I know some of them and at the end of the day they love Allah and Al Islam, they are just too immersed in this world. I grew up with some of them. Even the most secularists of them have tremendous love for Al Islam, they just don't have the knowledge.

Knowledge is the key, search for knowledge always for the Sake of Allah. Read books, learn, take always one step more. The first Qur'anic word revealed was Iqra' (Read). Make dua'a to Allah for knowledge and emaan always, say 'Rabi Zidni Ilma' (Lord increase me in knowledge)

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ilyess, Lmao and 7 others
Usually those kind of people are just ignorants (in the good sense of the word), May Allah forgive them and us and guide them and us

Normally they go back to learning religion and praying when they become 40-50, they should be aware that becoming 40-50 in this life isn't guaranteed to any human being. But anyways, May Allah guide them and us.

I know some of them and at the end of the day they love Allah and Al Islam, they are just too immersed in this world. I grew up with some of them. Even the most secularists of them have tremendous love for Al Islam, they just don't have the knowledge.

Knowledge is the key, search for knowledge always for the Sake of Allah. Read books, learn, take always one step more. The first Qur'anic word revealed was Iqra' (Read). Make dua'a to Allah for knowledge and emaan always, say 'Rabi Zidni Ilma' (Lord increase me in knowledge)
Inshallah, well said.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and ThatDjangoWalk
get off this board if you still cope with religion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Danish_Retard and MiroslavBulldosex
I have met many muslims, most of them recent immigrants, and although they are definitely not as conservative or traditional as their counterparts in the middle east they still hold on to many of the core values. The men do, at least. The women are much more easily westernized. I met many muslim ladies especially when I was in school, who would wear a head covering but then also wear skinny jeans and yoga pants and tanktops. They typically were not as liberal as your average white lady though.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ToursOverBoyo2020, ThatDjangoWalk and 1 other person
i wish i could fuck 6 year old girls just like our prophet

fuck modern law

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Danish_Retard and Beetlejuice
If the Prophet Muhammad was alive today they would be the first ones to cancel him and call him a "terrorist, "anti-semitic", "homophophic", "transphophic", "misyongist", etc. (just like they do with Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis and any other Muslims that fight on the behalf of Islamic values against International Jewry and degeneracy). They should stop pretending that they're Muslims. Their God is not Allah. Their God is the Jew.
Muhammad was is unironically uberbased and a gigachad, he's like the good version of all the conquerors people tout as heroes in history but an actual pious man ngl.

He'd be the first to rebuke them tbh and be called every ism or ist under the sun by the brainwashed sjw masses

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03, ilyess, Spartacus1- and 2 others
i wish i could fuck 6 year old girls just like our prophet

fuck modern law
pretty sure the 6 year olds would fuck you up instead

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and ToursOverBoyo2020
cucks

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020

biased, you can see americans celebrating similarly when muslims are killed in a terrorist attack by whites (like the new zealand one)

it all dates back to the 1950s, if americans never stepped foot in the saudi lots of problems would have been avoided

i was still surprised to see this video, doesn’t change it from being biased though

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and hennypapi

unironically a kike dog and low iq if you think people would buy that shit when based circles like Ryan Dawson/Adam Green exposing you kike scum know that this was at least hours before 9/11 (other side of the world you dumb kike fuck) and the israeli's paid that hollering bitch to shout and holler like a fool.

Their plan was to try and set up the Palestinians too but settled for muh "arabs" because they wanted to get rid of iraq anyway and fuck with thier neighbors via america.

I'd give you a source if it weren't for your kike cousins shoaing off every uncucked and based truther on KikeTube after 2020 tbh
but all I could find was this, hopefully it stays up before one of your kike handlers remebers to purge it too
James Bennet reported in the New York Times that while "most" towns in the West Bank were quiet, some drivers in East Jerusalem were honking horns in celebration; he also claimed that he saw one man passing out celebratory candy.[75] Big crowds of Palestinians celebrated in Nablus, chanting Beloved bin Laden, strike Tel Aviv! while Palestinian Authority personnel prevented photographers from taking pictures.[75] Annette Krüger Spitta of the German public broadcaster ARD's TV magazine Panorama states that unaired footage shows the street surrounding the celebration in Jerusalem was quiet. Furthermore, she states that a man in a white T-shirt incited the children and gathered people together for the shot. The Panorama report, dated September 20, 2001, quotes Communications Professor Martin Löffelholz explaining that in the images one sees jubilant Palestinian children and several adults, but there is no indication that their pleasure is related to the attack. The woman seen cheering (Nawal Abdel Fatah) stated afterwards that she was offered cake if she celebrated on camera, and was frightened when she saw the pictures on television afterward.[76][77]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bandit
unironically a kike dog and low iq if you think people would buy that shit when based circles like Ryan Dawson/Adam Green exposing you kike scum know that this was at least hours before 9/11 and the israeli's paid that hollering bitch to shout and holler like a fool.

Their plan was to try and set up the Palestinians too but settled for muh "arabs" because they wanted to get rid of iraq anyway and fuck with thier neighbors via america.

I'd give you a source if it weren't for your kike cousins shoaing off every uncucked and based truther on KikeTube after 2020 tbh
but all I could find was this, hopefully it stays up before one of your kike handlers remebers to purge it too
Calm down bro, eat some candy.

Calm down bro, eat some candy.
Eat some Zyklon B you fucking KIKE

JFL we know you faked that too so you'd have an excuse to fuck over the krauts and milk them for shekels to this very day

muh "6 gorillion"... i wish it really was tbhngl

still falling for the allah meme