What age do you have to worry about anti-aging?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Maybe 24-25 you should start?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
whats the anti aging routine ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Usum and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
at this age
gandy-5-comp-jpg.46728

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: toptearmm, CupOfCoffee, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Signs of aging start at 25 I believe. But if you drink often you could age earlier.

• +1
retin-a with no wrinkles is very low iq

You should derma roll + vitamin C
only
**if you have acne problems retin-a is ok

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
retin-a with no wrinkles is very low iq

You should derma roll + vitamin C
only
Wait what why? I thought people used retin a to stop wrinkles before they stop.
And for acne?

• +1
collagen_chart.jpg

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 2205 and InjectE
@Dope retin-a permanently thins out the outer layer of your skin. Theres no reason why you should commit to that at a young age

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yeah same, the guy who invented retin-a mogs all of us even those of us in our teens in terms of skin collagen.
Wait what why? I thought people used retin a to stop wrinkles before they stop.
And for acne?

• +1
If you have acne problems you should use retin-a ofc.

wrinkles can be easily reversed. you should start using retin-a at 26

• +1
@Dope retin-a permanently thins out the outer layer of your skin. Theres no reason why you should commit to that at a young age
But someone said it was goof for acne? I might be tripping.
If you have acne problems you should use retin-a ofc.

wrinkles can be easily reversed. you should start using retin-a at 26
How would they be reversed though? I think I'm just going to try some normie skincare routine routine before comitting to retin a

• +1
I should get going then. I turn 24 in 6 weeks.

• So Sad
But someone said it was goof for acne? I might be tripping.

How would they be reversed though? I think I'm just going to try some normie skincare routine routine before comitting to retin a
ill make a thread about this

• Love it
I should get going then. I turn 24 in 6 weeks.
I mean you'll be fine for this next 2 years really, but I think anti aging can make your skin look really good up until your 30s.

• +1
Depends on genetics

• +1
Reactions: Germania
I mean you'll be fine for this next 2 years really, but I think anti aging can make your skin look really good up until your 30s.
How old are you?

• +1
Lol 16. I was just curious on collagen since I only learned about it recently.
JFL I argued with a 16 year old for an hour :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KEy21, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
Retin-a increases cell turn over which means the outside layer of your skin thins but your important skin doesn't thin out at all and I think it thickens it. As you age cell turnover decreases. So it may not be beneficial to use it when you're young just because your cell turnover is still good.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, randomguy1235 and autistic_tendencies
Retin-a increases cell turn over which means the outside layer of your skin thins but your important skin doesn't thin out at all and I think it thickens it. As you age cell turnover decreases. So it may not be beneficial to use it when you're young just because your cell turnover is still good.
dermaneedling maintains collagen production but doesnt make your skin permanently sensitive to the sun

You know ur shit

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
dermaneedling maintains collagen production but doesnt make your skin permanently sensitive to the sun
You should be using sunscreen everyday anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and autistic_tendencies
Doesn't that reduce skin quality or something?

Fuck man I need to get skinmaxxing soon.

• +1
Doesn't that reduce skin quality or something?

Fuck man I need to get skinmaxxing soon.
What? Where did you get the idea that sunscreen will decrease skin quality? I am not sure about that.

• +1
What? Where did you get the idea that sunscreen will decrease skin quality? I am not sure about that.
I'm definetly tripping. I blame @Yoyome99 for feeding me this nonsense. If anything it would improve it jfl

• +1

May be a dumb question but does this apply to retinol as well? Just to a lesser extent? I’m 20 but I started using retinol like 10 days ago

Sunscreen is expensive and most people wont wear it 24/7 + reapply it

thats why I dont recommend retin-a for young people
May be a dumb question but does this apply to retinol as well? Just to a lesser extent? I’m 20 but I started using retinol like 10 days ago
It should be ok, but ideally if you arent committed to wear sunscreen 24/7 you should stick with dermaneedle + vitamin C.

It doesnt really matter that much tbh, its just min-maxxing

I would say keep using retinol

Sunscreen is expensive and most people wont wear it 24/7 + reapply it

thats why I dont recommend retin-a for young people
What would you recommend for someone is his mid 20s for skin care ?

you should start as early as possible

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
for skin and hair: 20
for everything else: 35. but obviously you should not do dumb shit like smoke cigs when younger

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2205
for skin and hair: 20
for everything else: 35. but obviously you should not do dumb shit like smoke cigs when younger
when you're 35 your life has been already well over lmao
only thing I'll do at that age is fastfoodmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2933
when you're 35 your life has been already well over lmao
only thing I'll do at that age is fastfoodmaxx
why did you open this thread then?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndianJock, WannaBeA6, Usum and 1 other person
I was 19 and people said I looked 27 cuz my skin, goattee.

And then hairline receded at 20.

It's never too early

• +1
Reactions: currymax
I wouldnt use retin a or vit c serum because they make skin sun sensitive(could premature age or age faster). I am not willing to worry about wearing sunscreen.

I would do dermapen but if it does not make skin more sensitive to sun or damage from sun

I'm definetly tripping. I blame @Yoyome99 for feeding me this nonsense. If anything it would improve it jfl
When did i say sunscreen decreases skin quality?

Start an anti aging routine in your mid twenties. And like always, it highly depends. I had a client in my office this month and thought
"What does he want from me? He's going to retire/pension soon anyway." At some point I realized that he is in his mid-thirties.

This guy here for example is 32 and looks like 50. The father of my gf is 50 and looks like 32. If i would hang out with this guy, people would think he is my father. If i would hang around with the father of my gf, people would think he is my buddy.

Tilman-Kuban.jpg

Anyway, start an anti aging routine in your mid twenties and pray that you age like a good wine and not like a plum.

Start an anti aging routine in your mid twenties. And like always, it highly depends. I had a client in my office this month and thought
"What does he want from me? He's going to retire/pension soon anyway." At some point I realized that he is in his mid-thirties.

This guy here for example is 32 and looks like 50. The father of my gf is 50 and looks like 32. If i would hang out with this guy, people would think he is my father. If i would hang around with the father of my gf, people would think he is my buddy.

Tilman-Kuban.jpg

Anyway, start an anti aging routine in your mid twenties and pray that you age like a good wine and not like a plum.

Holy shit... it's hard to believe that that guy's my age.

I agree, definitely start an anti-aging routine by your mid-20s. At minimum, I would use sunscreen during the day and Retin-A at night (highest strength you can tolerate). Consider buying and using a red light device as well. I would also look into using supplements that can inhibit the metalloproteinase enzymes that degrade collagen and elastin (e.g., astaxanthin, aloe vera, polypodium, etc.).

I asked Serge could we set up an anti-aging/longevity section a month or 2 ago and he said no. I guess people will just find out how important it is as time goes by, as they age