Banned
brutally blackpilled

Is 21 and 22 still a teenager?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, LooksThinker, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and sub5c3l
Absolutely brutal. The only time I got to enjoy my looks were a few moments at 19, 13 respectively. Regret being a shut in autist.

Im still going to be a teen-early 20s femboy until its over for real at 23 and I have to Lachwoskimaxxxx

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and LooksThinker
Does anyone know what age Leonardi Dicaprio (Deleted member 2403) still considered young before he left?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Absolutely brutal. The only time I got to enjoy my looks were a few moments at 19, 13 respectively. Regret being a shut in autist.
Life mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: DarkWanderer
Depends, chronological age isn't an accurate measure for this, but it ends almost always by early 20's at the latest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and LooksThinker
Depends, chronological age isn't an accurate measure for this, but it ends almost always by early 20's at the latest
So what is an accurate measure? Also could you still experience is at 21 and 22?

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and TsarTsar444
So what is an accurate measure? Also could you still experience is at 21 and 22?
Wdym by experience it here? The peak adolescent experience if you mean what i think you do ends after highschool is finished, but in places like the USA which have a college culture it can easily last until 22 or so

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Wdym by experience it here? The peak adolescent experience if you mean what i think you do ends after highschool is finished, but in places like the USA which have a college culture it can easily last until 22 or so
Does until 22 include 22? I will still be in school at 22

Being a kid and shit is done at like 17. Then you’re still young until like 23.

• +1
Reactions: DarkWanderer