What all determines PSL?

GhastlyGhoul

GhastlyGhoul

Ghoulmaxxed
So I'm still very new to looksmax and wanted to know what you all consider strong PSL points to have?
PSL is supposed to be based off of many things right? Like status, looks and money?

Like, if someone was a PSL 7 because they looked good but they also happen to have a great job or tons of money, would he be viewed as an 8 or 9 PSL?

What type of job would that take?
Or
How much money would you need?

Is the decile scale a legit tool you all use to rate people?

no amount of looksmax is enough for subhuman

PSL is not based on money. Its purely looks. SMV is based on overall. But its not a number. Its a certain threshold in your country or type of a woman's preference.

PSL is not based on money. Its purely looks. SMV is based on overall. But its not a number. Its a certain threshold in your country or type of a woman's preference.

Well this just adds to the confusion, lol.

Well how do most of you determine your PSL then? I posted in ratings like yesterday but not many ppl said a number.

Well how do most of you determine your PSL then? I posted in ratings like yesterday but not many ppl said a number.
Forget about numbers. Start fixing flaws. That is what will make you look better. Every little thing helps.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO

Multiple features, overall features. Symettry to face. Here is a good video where I explain which 3 features matter the most for new people.

Ussaly if you have good eye area and other features you are good to go

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 2205
Multiple features, overall features. Symettry to face. Here is a good video where I explain which 3 features matter the most for new people.

Ussaly if you have good eye area and other features you are good to go

I mean yeah, I don't really need a number really. Just thought it was common enough to ask about.
As far as my own looks go, I'm very happy with my eye areas. My hair is garbage but quite honestly I believe women find me fairly handsome. I'm not looking for ratings but here is an example.
20190703 212629

I mean yeah, I don't really need a number really. Just thought it was common enough to ask about.
As far as my own looks go, I'm very happy with my eye areas. My hair is garbage but quite honestly I believe women find me fairly handsome. I'm not looking for ratings but here is an example.View attachment 84587
Your all good if women find tou attractive.

At start of this forum i looked like this:

Right now but sleepy:

Tired so squinting but also have a bit more muscle mass. Good luck!

Your all good if women find tou attractive.

At start of this forum i looked like this:

Right now but sleepy:

Tired so squinting but also have a bit more muscle mass. Good luck!

Yeah you have some legit progress made, that's great man. It's obvious you've changed a lot and I'm glad this site exists to kind of help push guys to self improve. You did very well.

In just 2 months I went from this to this. (Left to right).

20190424 133729

20190703 212629

Wow amazing progress man, keep it up, thats amazing progress

Thanks dude, and like yourself I have quite a bit of muscle mass built now.
I also highly recommend cologne! Cologne enhances natural good looks.

I dont follow how cologne does that

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Cologne might enhance overall attractiveness but it’s not going to make someone look better jfl

• +1
Reactions: frosty