What am I supposed to do?

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
Update about my norwooding
My left temple became worse than it was, it is almost like the right temple now.
I've got a haircut and my norwood is now visible when I dont comb my hair foward

I'm going to grow out my hair again, but my left temple (which was NW0) is now becoming NW2 like the right one
What can I do to at least slow it down? Fin is not an option at my age (17), I've heard minox wont stop it and will just rape my collagen

I really hope my norwood stops here, I can live with a NW2 but further is death

Minox might stop it, and idk about collagen.
I went to the doctor and asked him about collagen stuff, he said just make sure to rub it on your Head.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Minox might stop it, and idk about collagen.
I went to the doctor and asked him about collagen stuff, he said just make sure to rub it on your Head.
Minox won't stop it as it doesnt block dht
I'm really hesitant on this as I would 100% prefer to let my left temple become NW2 and know that nothing is happening anymore than to hide my real norwood with minox (which I would have to take forever, without forgetting initial shed)

fins ur only hope, that or be nw3 by 20

Use ketoconazole 2% shampoo every other day let it in your scalp for 5 minutes before rinsing and use minoxidil on your temples twice a day and when you're over 20 start on 0.5mg of finasteride every other day i guarantee you that this regimen will keep you nw2

fins ur only hope, that or be nw3 by 20

not necessarily, nobody is past NW2 in my family and my right temple has been stable for 1 year (since it finished its norwooding)
but yeah there's a risk though.
I plan on taking fin the minute i feel that im going past NW2 and then get a HT and get back a NW0 hairline

If its only recession and you live in the EU, you can try Eucapil - a topical anti-androgen. If you wanna go harder or can't get Eucapil, either topical fin or RU.

FINASTERIDE OR DIE

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel