What are some breakthroughs in Looksmaxxing that would ascend so many people.

no, you are just chaning the hormones. Its not changing the genes in a base way, thats the thing. Increasing your height, chanigng your skin/eye colour, giving one better bone structure it will never be possible. We are changing nature in not drastic ways for nature, the way we change hurts other animals and humans but if humans go extinct nowadays nature would go into its harmonious state over time. In a hypothetic world where someone is able to dictate with precision how one human will be born, evolution completely stops making sense, something that never ever happened in the history of the world.
I don’t think you necessarily need to change your genes to change nature in to a certain meaningful degree. You are altering the natural order of things once you cheat what your genes have planned for you. And IVF was the better example as well.

You keep implying that the gene almost has a mind of its own. It doesn’t. Like I said it’s just an arrangement of particles. You mentioned that roping occurs because the gene is under so much stress that it shouldn’t be passed on. Okay, let’s say our genes make you infertile and unable to produce children, IVF cheats this and contradicts your entire point. There is no magical thing about nature. It’s just science. Find me solid proof otherwise and I’ll consider it. I’ve given you 2 examples of where you’re directly challenging natures course. It doesn’t necessarily require you to change the base dna to change “nature.

Do you believe in God or a higher being controlling the laws of nature ? That’s the only explanation where it could make sense.

Lol this thread is going way deeper into advanced things but something that is extremely cheap that would improve peoples appearance is Tretinoin. It's insane how much money people waste on expensive creams that aren't 1/100th as effective as Tretinoin which you can get a 6 month supply for $25. It's insane you see so many beauty influencers who never mention it and instead all these expensive brands that pay them off, so many people I know irl have never heard of Tretinoin.

An AI that would instantly morph the perfect version of yourself, and designing the surgeries to get to that point.

Or simply a truly permanent filler, that never dissolve, and that can give you safe, and permanent life long angular result.

Ofc the biggest one would be getting everyone born as a chad.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You keep implying that the gene almost has a mind of its own. It doesn’t. Like I said it’s just an arrangement of particles. You mentioned that roping occurs because the gene is under so much stress that it shouldn’t be passed on. Okay, let’s say our genes make you infertile and unable to produce children, IVF cheats this and contradicts your entire point. There is no magical thing about nature. It’s just science. Find me solid proof otherwise and I’ll consider it. I’ve given you 2 examples of where you’re directly challenging natures course. It doesn’t necessarily require you to change the base dna to change “nature.

Do you believe in God or a higher being controlling the laws of nature ? That’s the only explanation where it could make sense.
No i dont believe in god, but i believe in nature. I understand your view in how it can look like changing genes are not much more than what we already do but i believe it is. "There is no magical thing about nature. It’s just science", nature not science, its a product of chaos and evolution, science is only a method we use to try understanding nature.

About your examples, IVF doesnt contradicts what i say and i dont think its an example in how humans "cheated" nature, because there will consequences in the future. You are simply fucking the gene pool making an infertile person reproduce. The consequences will be very clear with more and more people being infertile. Now genetic editing it would not, because you are changing the genetic code in itself.

Solid proof that something will not happen? It cant be done, that would be a prophet. The next thing to a proof i can give is that https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/29/lab-tests-show-risks-of-using-crispr-gene-editing-on-embryos/ we still cant do it.

Lol this thread is going way deeper into advanced things but something that is extremely cheap that would improve peoples appearance is Tretinoin. It's insane how much money people waste on expensive creams that aren't 1/100th as effective as Tretinoin which you can get a 6 month supply for $25. It's insane you see so many beauty influencers who never mention it and instead all these expensive brands that pay them off, so many people I know irl have never heard of Tretinoin.
i see people relating a lot of permanent damage from it

I think we already there, its possible to custom design literal face masks to augment your entire face now

All that remains is perfecting the art of making sure it can look natural in 100% of cases
Agreed.
Everything is pretty much possible now.
Have a shit jaw? Get bimax and custom implants.
Have a shit eye area? Get implants and cantho.
Want blue eyes? Get eye laser and/or Kerato.
Wanna be taller? Go to wannabetaller or another turkey LL place.
It’s all down to how bad do you want it.
Muh risk.
No risk no story.

An AI that would instantly morph the perfect version of yourself, and designing the surgeries to get to that point.

Or simply a truly permanent filler, that never dissolve, and that can give you safe, and permanent life long angular result.

Ofc the biggest one would be getting everyone born as a chad.
I think that’s one of the most realistic improvements and we would probably get that in a few years tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I think we already there, its possible to custom design literal face masks to augment your entire face now

All that remains is perfecting the art of making sure it can look natural in 100% of cases
Lol. We are nowhere close. Beauty is an exteremely complex phenomenon that we are not even close to fully understanding. I think we would legit need full brain simulations to develop a model that can accurately determine the objective attractiveness of a face. Plus, there is the fact that surgery is far too imprecise and traumatic to make the necessary minute changes in extremely specific ways to turn a normie into a chad.

I love that question cuz we're SO close but SO away from gamechanging technology

- Implants made of bone material that are customizable and will integrate with your existing bone.

- Distraction osteogenesis technology developing and becoming widespread (specially craniofacially).

- Stroma coming out.

- Stem cells to reopen growth plates.

- Manipulation of soft tissue (not sure by which mechanisms)
All of them are far too imprecise to make rhe risk-to-reward ratio of aiming for chad looks as a normie acceptable.

Modifying female's brain so they could find bigger variety of men as attractive
That is prolly far off as well. Unlikely we will see psychosurgery on that level in our lifetimes. They do perform surgery to treat certain mental illnesses but it is very risky.