What are some High tier ways to achieve Chad tier hair and skin?

D

Deleted member 23530

Iron
Any secret methods that most normies don’t know about?

Solution
twilight
Tretinoin + good moisturiser + diet (caretenoids, antioxidants, vit c and a, collagen)

for hair it depends on type but most people would benefit from shampooing less often and using high quality conditioner and shampoo
Tretinoin + good moisturiser + diet (caretenoids, antioxidants, vit c and a, collagen)

for hair it depends on type but most people would benefit from shampooing less often and using high quality conditioner and shampoo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23530, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
Solution
Any secret methods that most normies don’t know about?
I achieved top tier hair with a "protein treatment" it's similar to keratin but I think it looks more natural and last around 3 months, for skin just use differin and an oil free moisturizer, the rest is cope.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 23530
how

much tret do I use? I have the 0.05% one

I achieved top tier hair with a "protein treatment" it's similar to keratin but I think it looks more natural and last around 3 months, for skin just use differin and an oil free moisturizer, the rest is cope.
What is protein treatment? Where did you get it from? Is it a hair straightener or does it just bake your hair healthier?

If I don’t have major skin problems, can I use retinol instead?
tretinoin isn’t for major skin problems it’s for making your skin look model tier, retinol is just tretinoin but marketed to the masses in the form of products which have like .0001 % tretinoin

tretinoin isn’t for major skin problems it’s for making your skin look model tier, retinol is just tretinoin but marketed to the masses in the form of products which have like .0001 % tretinoin
The main use for tretinoin is severe acne and anti-aging. I’ll try and get my hands on it though

The main use for tretinoin is severe acne and anti-aging. I’ll try and get my hands on it though
Most people on this forum use it for glowing skin and minor acne but yeah it’s technically supposed to be used as a milder accutane

Most people on this forum use it for glowing skin and minor acne but yeah it’s technically supposed to be used as a milder accutane
Getting a prescription is hard and if I buy it from a cheaper source it could take weeks JFL

Getting a prescription is hard and if I buy it from a cheaper source it could take weeks JFL
Ok? then don't get it if you can't bear waiting for it to come (time will continue regardless)