What are the best at home exercises for building glutes and legs

D

Deleted member 23218

Fire
Joined
Oct 21, 2022
Posts
15,550
Reputation
16,620
I don’t wanna go outside to gym and work out legs because it’s gay and I wear shoe lifts
 
I specifically want to build up my cake
 
what's preventing you from squatting at home.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Shrimp squat, nordic curl, and 1-leg calf raise will give you all the legs you need.

Stand on a platform for the squat and calf raise to make it harder if you need to.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
what's preventing you from squatting at home.
I don’t have a bar or anything rn so I dunno what to do should I get dumbells
 
Bro wants to build a big booty
 
Goblet squats with a dumbbell or pistol squats.
 
I don’t have a bar or anything rn so I dunno what to do should I get dumbells
rack, olympic bar, bumper plates.


you can get them all second hand people constantly get rid of it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 23218
do a lot of squats. with dumbbells. honestly even doing without weight you will do results too

also important to shave
 
just skip legs
 

Similar threads

driesh456
Replies
3
Views
33
4thquartileiq
4thquartileiq
ascendmaxxing9
Replies
2
Views
40
duebaora
D
Anonym0us
Replies
0
Views
13
Anonym0us
Anonym0us
ion_sub5-lltn
Replies
0
Views
61
ion_sub5-lltn
ion_sub5-lltn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top