What are the best ways to bang your looksmatch?

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
1. Onine Dating - gets me many dates with girls mostly 0.5-1.5 pts below me in SMV. Occasionally I will go on date with looksmatch
2. Night game (bars/clubs) - Mostly becky and HTB lays, with occasional looksmatch, Mostly waste of time. money, and health
3. Social circle game - I don't do it
4. Daygame - I don't do it

Moneymaxxing??

accend

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and PointOfNoReturn
Moneymaxxing??
If you have a lot of cash you would be totally dumb to date your looksmatch, unless you are some kind of fashion model with 9/10 face.

A LOT of MONEY = ACCESS to STACIES and MODELS.

If you have a lot of cash you would be totally dumb to date your looksmatch, unless you are some kind of fashion model with 9/10 face.

cope trump mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: virren and Artemis

How does money help in this regard?

How does money help in this regard?
Ask them, man... don't ask me...
20160225160142-donald-melania-trump.jpeg

4449.jpg

62858bc2577b8a0018278661

200625073818-02-dennis-quaid-laura-savoie-file.jpg

:feelshehe:

Ofc, if you have LESS money, you would also have to aim for less... Also wageslaving doesn't count, we re talking millions

• +1
Reactions: virren and Deleted member 2268
1. Onine Dating - gets me many dates with girls mostly 0.5-1.5 pts below me in SMV. Occasionally I will go on date with looksmatch
2. Night game (bars/clubs) - Mostly becky and HTB lays, with occasional looksmatch, Mostly waste of time. money, and health

Moneymaxxing??
Daygame prolly, its just easier to spot a girl you like and try. Imo its the easiest out of all as well, just live your life and when you see her start talking with her.

Moneymaxxing??
This is just depressing dude why the fuck is it so hard to fuck your looksmatch these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
This is just depressing dude why the fuck is it so hard to fuck your looksmatch these days
Bc guys always date down usually. Ask @Amnesia. You can def bang girls at or above your lookksmatch it just won’t be consistent

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
cus ur looksmatch be fucking chads
I'm at that level but if I have to fuck becky's that shit is gonna be annoying. I've never been to a club or bar or anything before I just HBOmaxx in my room all day and go to school sometimes so I don't know if I will be forced to fuck girls that are below me looks wise or not. Hopefully I can pull some at least stacylites but I am too much of a mentalcel to try any of that rn anyway

Bc guys always date down usually. Ask @Amnesia. You can def bang girls at or above your lookksmatch it just won’t be consistent
Guys are just horny fucking idiots and they need to restrain themselves and only fuck their looksmatch or above so these becky's don't feel entitled to chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
You’re overrating yourself like most guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Guys are just horny fucking idiots and they need to restrain themselves and only fuck their looksmatch or above so these becky's don't feel entitled to chads
Exactly bro. Beckies and LTB can get ONS w chads so their egos are blow up

Exactly bro. Beckies and LTB can get ONS w chads so their egos are blow up
I always see this youtube video compilations of these fucking LTB who are talking about all the requirements they want in a man and they all say they want a man with money and all this other stupid shit. They are all obsessed with money. Like it just pisses me of how these LTB-MTB feel so entitled to all these things when in reality they are not special at all they are disgusting and ran through and they are actually average to below average looks and deserve nothing.

Modern dating pisses me off all the girls are so narcissistic thinking their pussy is so special when in reality it's no different than any other bitches pussy. Like when I see these so called "thirst traps" from fat girls or LTB-MTB posted on instagram or tiktok I legit just get angry because I am like "no one wants to see that shit" but at the same time I also know there beta cuck simps hitting them up drooling over some below average egotistical slut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, latincell95 and Artemis
need to restrain themselves and only fuck their looksmatch or above so these becky's don't feel entitled to chads
Mating for MEN is a zero-sum game: you take ALL, or NOTHING :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 16371
I always see this youtube video compilations of these fucking LTB who are talking about all the requirements they want in a man and they all say they want a man with money and all this other stupid shit. They are all obsessed with money. Like it just pisses me of how these LTB-MTB feel so entitled to all these things when in reality they are not special at all they are disgusting and ran through and they are actually average to below average looks and deserve nothing.
Meanwhile, guys with money and all other requirements:
car wave GIF by South Park

Somewhere in San Jose :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: beachdude123
You’re overrating yourself like most guys
Not based on my OLD results where I match with hot girls . Looks is only part of it game and other stuff is important as well

Moneymaxxing??

It’s over 😂 same troubles I have.