What are the signs of a recessed maxilla ?

M

MoroccanGoku

Iron
How to measure someone maxilla if it recessed or in a good forward grown state and what about Facehaking theory that suggests 3 things (height, width, projection) to measure maxilla

• +1
Reactions: thecel
hollow undereye are, those circles that won't go away.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: loromate, zeno and GoMadAndSTFU
If you haven't put your penis in a vagina by 18, you probably have a recessed maxilla.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jdz6777, IncelMaxxer, Zonar and 41 others
If you haven't put your penis in a vagina by 18, you probably have a recessed maxilla.

I have a ultra recesses maxilla and i puted my penis in a vagina at 15 .

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2227 and PubertyMaxxer
Not being happy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 3202, LostYouth and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 7902, maxmendietta and 2 others
IIRC a recessed lower jaw, a long face, a nose that appears large, little under eye support, a narrow palate

• +1
Reactions: retard
IIRC a recessed lower jaw, a long face, a nose that appears large, little under eye support, a narrow palate
And what about protruding mouth is this a sign of a good maxilla

lowset and unprominent ogee curve is a 100% legit method for telling if someone is recessed imo

• So Sad
Reactions: Maxillacel
hollow undereye are, those circles that won't go away.
how can you tell if you have hollow underye? i have dark circles but they never go away

i have noneof these but i have dark undereye circles, except maybe the undereye support

but ive noticed everyone in my family has dark circles under the eyes. do we all have recessed maxillas?

dark circles under the eyes, droopy lower eyelids, scleral show, noticable nasolabial folds, no cheekbones, flat and/or long midface

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
how can you tell if you have hollow underye? i have dark circles but they never go away

i have noneof these but i have dark undereye circles, except maybe the undereye support

but ive noticed everyone in my family has dark circles under the eyes. do we all have recessed maxillas?
Dark circles is more about bloodflow I'm pretty sure. It indicates that blood is pooling beneath your eyes. It may or may not be related to the maxilla, idk. But I dont think dark circles are the same thing as a lack of under eye support.
dark circles under the eyes, droopy lower eyelids, scleral show, noticable nasolabial folds, no cheekbones, flat and/or long midface
This dude might know more, maybe he can explain the dark circle thing

Attachments

• téléchargement (1).jpg
    téléchargement (1).jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 627
  • +1
Reactions: retard
Dark circles is more about bloodflow I'm pretty sure. It indicates that blood is pooling beneath your eyes. It may or may not be related to the maxilla, idk. But I dont think dark circles are the same thing as a lack of under eye support.

This dude might know more, maybe he can explain the dark circle thing
Dark circles are usually caused by poor under eye support which is caused by low set zygomatic bones/ recessed orbitals which are supposed to be supported and held up by the maxilla. When there is no bone to support that area it looks dark and hollow and saggy. The more recessed the maxilla is the worse it becomes.

Hollowness under eye filler dark circles nonsurgical

Apparently under eye fillers can solve this issue

How to measure someone maxilla if it recessed or in a good forward grown state and what about Facehaking theory that suggests 3 things (height, width, projection) to measure maxilla

Peak autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoroccanGoku
Dark circles are usually caused by poor under eye support which is caused by low set zygomatic bones/ recessed orbitals which are supposed to be supported and held up by the maxilla. When there is no bone to support that area it looks dark and hollow and saggy. The more recessed the maxilla is the worse it becomes.

View attachment 194988

Can low set zygos be solved and what causes them in the first place ?
Peak autism
not autism at all

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Can low set zygos be solved and what causes them in the first place ?

not autism at all
they are caused by a recessed/downswung maxilla and it can be solved by zygomatic implants or fillers. In theory facepulling should help but im not sure on that I ll have to try it for myself.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and MoroccanGoku
they are caused by a recessed/downswung maxilla and it can be solved by zygomatic implants or fillers. In theory facepulling should help but im not sure on that I ll have to try it for myself.
Very informative but what about mewing

Very informative but what about mewing
Some people here reported drastic changes from 2-3 years of hardmewing but im not sure about that either. It depends on how mallable your sutures are and even if it did work I dont have 3 years to spare I need faster results and on paper facepulling should give faster results because it exerts more force on your palate more consistently. 12 hours of constant hardmewing is out of the question for me because it hurts like a motherfucker but with a facepuller all you need to do is wear the device its effortless efficient and consistent. Again im not sure about the effectiveness of either method im gonna try both and see how it works out but in theory they should work.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth

View attachment 194988

thats not how mine looks like. its just black underneath, theres no bags.

the only way to really know is to get an X Ray. there’s too much speculation to really know

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, MoroccanGoku and her
This has no correlation to a recessed maxilla.
yep , i know a girl that has just beautiful grown maxilla but narrow palate
my friend have wide smille but his maxilla is average at best

recessed =/= downward grown

Imo, recessed is better than downward grown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123 and TsarTsar444
yep , i know a girl that has just beautiful grown maxilla but narrow palate
my friend have wide smille but his maxilla is average at best
Yeah, just like O'Pry and Barrett. Both have narrow/average palates at best, but incredible maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Yeah, just like O'Pry and Barrett. Both have narrow/average palates at best, but incredible maxilla.
also recessed maxilla doesnt mean that u must have bad zygos

• +1
Reactions: her
Literally all of those apply to me.
:feelsrope: :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth and LordNorwood
real question is how do you fix a recessed maxilla?

will these get fixed if you push the maxilla upward or forward or those are genetic traits. I assume the maxilla is the reason why people have NCTs, scleral show and droopy lower eyelids

• +1
will these get fixed if you push the maxilla upward or forward or those are genetic traits. I assume the maxilla is the reason why people have NCTs, scleral show and droopy lower eyelids
Yes pushing maxilla up and forward should fix all of these issues because they are symptoms of a recessed maxilla and there is no such thing as recessed bone gene its a result of poor posture during growth.

All of our ancestors had perfect forward growth and perfectly straight teeth because they chewed hard foods which held the maxilla up indirectly and they had correct tongue posture which drove the maxilla up and forward directly.

This is how we are all supposed to look like:
Nosebreather

This is what poor posture and soft diet did to us:
Mouthbreather

• +1
I wish if what you say is true
Guys do anyone of you know someone that has improve his nct and lower eyelid drops besides of astrosky

Fuark you described me

No under eye support. No ogee. Eyes not deepset

Yes pushing maxilla up and forward should fix all of these issues because they are symptoms of a recessed maxilla and there is no such thing as recessed bone gene its a result of poor posture during growth.

All of our ancestors had perfect forward growth and perfectly straight teeth because they chewed hard foods which held the maxilla up indirectly and they had correct tongue posture which drove the maxilla up and forward directly.

View attachment 195926

View attachment 195928
That's a good reason to keep mewing 24/7 but i'm not sure if mewing will help with nct and lower eyelid dropness

Lifefuel for me, my maxilla is decent so no surgery needed. Just measured it and compared to some models.

View attachment 195926

View attachment 195928
That's a good reason to keep mewing 24/7 but i'm not if mewing will help someone
Lifefuel for me, my maxilla is decent so no surgery needed. Just measured it and compared to some models.
how do you measure it
educate me plz i also want to measure my maxilla

That's a good reason to keep mewing 24/7 but i'm not if mewing will help someone

how do you measure it
educate me plz i also want to measure my maxilla
Just take a side profile picture and draw a line from approximately from the center of your eye down to your nostrils. Do the same on a male model and compare the Pictures.

• +1
Just take a side profile picture and draw a line from approximately from the center of your eye down to your nostrils. Do the same on a male model and compare the Pictures.
And how should the results look like ?

View attachment 195926

View attachment 195928
Lol at this bro science