what are u guys doing today?

moffeloffen

moffeloffen

16
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Posts
392
Reputation
645
My humble self is currently in school, later I might have to practice for my physics test tomorrow:feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Cela and AscendHQ
Joe momma :what:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moffeloffen and Clayed.nas
deciding for a major but i hate math and hate everything else that doesn’t have math, truly saddening, cant see myself in a 9-5 :trepidation:
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
deciding for a major but i hate math and hate everything else that doesn’t have math, truly saddening, cant see myself in a 9-5 :trepidation:
then u might have to exploit the Welfare system
 
  • +1
Reactions: fallendown
shoulders
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
staying at home like every day :feelspepo:
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
I’m ill so I’m gonna stay in bed all day
 
  • +1
Reactions: moliuny and moffeloffen
Prolly gonna play osu it's a goated game
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen and moliuny
My humble self is currently in school, later I might have to practice for my physics test tomorrow:feelswhy:
Im in school too rn, js waiting for It to end and go play sm Minecraft & study for my driving license.
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
My humble self is currently in school, later I might have to practice for my physics test tomorrow:feelswhy:
physics is chill when youre good at it and actually dont have anything else to do in life but studying
 
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
physics is chill when youre good at it and actually dont have anything else to do in life but studying
Well, I haven’t really payed attention in class so far this year. But it’ll probably be fine if I lock in tonight. Is really not that hard, atleast not yet
 

Similar threads

j1gga
Replies
21
Views
67
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X
BatemanNigga
Replies
42
Views
163
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
kbj
Replies
6
Views
18
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
hexum.dnd
Replies
3
Views
21
Sandriguez
Sandriguez
voks
Replies
12
Views
57
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair

Users who are viewing this thread

  • moffeloffen
Back
Top