moffeloffen
16
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2026
- Posts
- 392
- Reputation
- 648
My humble self is currently in school, later I might have to practice for my physics test tomorrow
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
JkJoe momma![]()
sorryits fine AscendHQ I forgive uJksorry
then u might have to exploit the Welfare systemdeciding for a major but i hate math and hate everything else that doesn’t have math, truly saddening, cant see myself in a 9-5![]()
my parents are pressuring me to choose one but i am just a sensitive young man broothen u might have to exploit the Welfare system
Common traits of the modern ubermenschstaying at home like every day![]()
Go for something simple and fairly well paid, like a train-ridermy parents are pressuring me to choose one but i am just a sensitive young man broo
get well soonI’m ill so I’m gonna stay in bed all day
Im in school too rn, js waiting for It to end and go play sm Minecraft & study for my driving license.My humble self is currently in school, later I might have to practice for my physics test tomorrow![]()
physics is chill when youre good at it and actually dont have anything else to do in life but studyingMy humble self is currently in school, later I might have to practice for my physics test tomorrow![]()
Well, I haven’t really payed attention in class so far this year. But it’ll probably be fine if I lock in tonight. Is really not that hard, atleast not yetphysics is chill when youre good at it and actually dont have anything else to do in life but studying