What are you doing for looksmaxxing rn?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
1.Wearing Invisalign 24/7 with discipline everyday

2.Brushing theeth 10min morning and evening with manual and then electric toothbrush consistently charcoal paste

3.LGD 10mg /MK677 10 mg and working out to put on muscle with minimum fat

4.Tretinoin 0,025%

5.Keeping Hair a bit longer on the top

6.Maintain Eyebrows

7.Sleeping as much as I can 8-10h or sometimes more

Additional planned

testosterone Cypionate 200-250mg trt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, KraftDurchLeid, fvolkek and 6 others
Hiding in my basement, avoiding all sunlight that will age my skin.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stallone, Celexawer, Kilimanjaro and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 275
Weight loss
Chewing falim gum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, fvolkek, Ryan and 6 others
literally nothing

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, faggotchadlite, fvolkek and 1 other person
not roping

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5180 and Htobrother
Weight loss
Chewing falim gum
Add Mewing and chintucking but stay consistent like 2-4 years
I don’t think it’s cope if you do it consistent like bodybuilding

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
staying alive
Stayin Alive GIF by Bee Gees

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Htobrother
why do people barely surgerymax here tbh do you guys just not have the money or what is it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Browsing 4chan and not killing myself

crying and wallowing in self-pity, i think its a natural moisturizer and gives my skin a natural glow
i also hit my cheekbones with a hammer a few times a day per wolfs law to get protruding cheekbones like o'pry
finally, i finish the day with furiously chewing mastic resin tree sap to build my masseter muscles. the end product is sadly temporo mandibular joint disorder, worn down molars and a bloated look given my shit tier bizygomatic breadth

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TITUS, Bewusst, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
1 - Gymmaxxing and Leanmaxxing at the same time by doing a recomp by lifting 4 times per week in my home gym while maintaining my weight.
2 - Neckmaxxing by using the neck flex harness 4 times per week
3 - Skinmaxxing by using skin care products (1 against dry skin and 1 against oily skin since I have both)

I'm also going to start a 3 year career program in computer programming in August 2021 (which will end in May 2024, a little before my 26th birthday) to get a job as a location independent computer programmer, which will allow me to live in Thailand and the Philippines while working on a laptop. The pay doesn't have to be anything huge since the cost of living in southeast asia is extremely low, so even if I only make 50k a year it will be more than enough to have a very luxurious lifestyle in Thailand or the Philippines.

I'm also going to get a job soon so I can earn money for SEAmaxxing at every 3 month summer holiday that I have every year during my 3 year career program.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Stallone, newperson and 5 others
fin, teeth whitening strips, melanotan 2, grooming eyebrows/haircuts,

want to get into PE but am too broke for good extender and nobody ever sends a link to a cheap one that worked for them personally

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PYT, ezio6 and 2 others
-Stress
-Sleeping 4 hours a day
-Bad eating habits
:feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PYT and Adriana Lima
Mewing and minox

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj

2.Brushing theeth 10min morning and evening with manual and then electric toothbrush consistently charcoal paste

4.Tretinoin 0,025%

6.Maintain Eyebrows

Additional planned

6"6 16yo here, on Test Enanthate 250mgs a day (hurts like fuck to inject for first 3 ish weeks, Letrozole (2.5mgs e3d) and mk677 (30mgs a night) hop on aromasin low dose asap. 200mgs is more than plenty for trt, I am borderline doing a cycle. LGD is gonna stop natural test = less dht = less dick growth if u do it for too long, you need higher mk677 ideally also.

• Love it
Reactions: Lmao
subliminals.

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias
crying and wallowing in self-pity, i think its a natural moisturizer and gives my skin a natural glow
i also hit my cheekbones with a hammer a few times a day per wolfs law to get protruding cheekbones like o'pry
finally, i finish the day with furiously chewing mastic resin tree sap to build my masseter muscles. the end product is sadly temporo mandibular joint disorder, worn down molars and a bloated look given my shit tier bizygomatic breadth
6"6 16yo here, on Test Enanthate 250mgs a day (hurts like fuck to inject for first 3 ish weeks, Letrozole (2.5mgs e3d) and mk677 (30mgs a night) hop on aromasin low dose asap. 200mgs is more than plenty for trt, I am borderline doing a cycle. LGD is gonna stop natural test = less dht = less dick growth if u do it for too long, you need higher mk677 ideally also.
So you are 15 y and on test e
Tbh what is my excuse than to be that high Inhib to inject t at 18

why do people barely surgerymax here tbh do you guys just not have the money or what is it?
This sites target demographic is normies with chad potential. Not all normies need surgery to ascend.

So you are 15 y and on test e
Tbh what is my excuse than to be that high Inhib to inject t at 18
16, turned 16 in march. I have accepted I will be on for life and am not bothered at all by this. i feel great, not depressed after years. research first though man, lot of more plates more dates and dave palumbo, anabolic doc etc to watch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, TITUS and Htobrother
This sites target demographic is normies with chad potential. Not all normies need surgery to ascend.
I don't recall seeing a true softmax ascension

improvement sure but no ascension

4.Tretinoin 0,025%

6.Maintain Eyebrows

Additional planned

what about nutrition bro

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: dachad and potentialhabit1
I'm twinkmaxing its the best way to attract high tier women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima
looking for a job because I need money for surgery

Ordered pizza

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and pizza
gymcel sunbathe fap as much as i can, gore videos, bonesmash + mewing, gonna do orthognatic soon, maybe some implants plus roids in 2022 just soft drugs like halotestin trenbolone mk-677 cocain and potenay, giant implants masculinization pack (shoulder widening + leg lenghtetering ), sapien medicine subliminal audiosmaxx (atleast 2 hours of audios a day)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Adriana Lima
gymcel sunbathe fap as much as i can, gore videos, bonesmash + mewing, gonna do orthognatic soon, maybe some implants plus roids in 2022 just soft drugs like halotestin trenbolone mk-677 cocain and potenay, giant implants masculinization pack (shoulder widening + leg lenghtetering ), sapien medicine subliminal audiosmaxx (atleast 2 hours of audios a day)
just some softmaxxings,im not a tryharder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
16, turned 16 in march. I have accepted I will be on for life and am not bothered at all by this. i feel great, not depressed after years. research first though man, lot of more plates more dates and dave palumbo, anabolic doc etc to watch
Truth is when you have bad hormones, you get all kind of shit feelings, anxiety and whatnot, probably mental illness too. Most people just don't know their hormones are imbalanced when this happens, most likely low T.

4.Tretinoin 0,025%

6.Maintain Eyebrows

Additional planned

Drinking coffee.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and WadlowMaxxing
literally everything I can except my diet is meh sometimes, but I'm still ripped asf. I'm going to post a thread of my 3 year ascension that will blow up for sure once people see the results. Muh "good base," I worked hard for that shit since my junior year of highschool.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Htobrother
literally everything I can except my diet is meh sometimes, but I'm still ripped asf. I'm going to post a thread of my 3 year ascension that will blow up for sure once people see the results. Muh "good base," I worked hard for that shit since my junior year of highschool.
Post ASAP and tag me

• +1
Reactions: chadison

4.Tretinoin 0,025%

6.Maintain Eyebrows

Additional planned

Hgh, retin A, mouth widening, and I’ll be getting Mse installed early June

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Post ASAP and tag me
I will b posting in exactly 6 weeks, my final step in my journey (expensive rhinoplasty with a top surgeon) is next week. Wish me luck

Post ASAP and tag me
Even b4 that the final step though, I've just started to see success. I went from girls actively distancing themselves from me in highschool to a girl saying "you must have a lot of girls that like u" and 'i want u in me raw so bad, fuck me as hard as u can" when I had sex a few weeks ago. I'm not a Chad, but to see and feel that progress was infinitely more pleasurable than the sex I had. Sex is kind of dumb now that I've experienced it a good amount tbh, I agree with what amnesia has said, looksmaxxing is more important and affects so many facets of life it's hard to not prioritize it up with your career, way above chasing women

Mewing
Drink water
Some lifts

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
I will b posting in exactly 6 weeks, my final step in my journey (expensive rhinoplasty with a top surgeon) is next week. Wish me luck
who's the rhino surgeon?

4.Tretinoin 0,025%

6.Maintain Eyebrows

Additional planned

What’s your dentist gonna shape your teeth in which form?

like U shape palete C shape palete whats gonna be ur plan or hurr durr just straighten

who's the rhino surgeon?
he's local to my area, I'd dox myself if I said. But he's the best in my state/group of states in the US. Not taban level tho. The rhino is 13k but his success rate is 98% (according to him). There's a lot of work to be done on my pig nose

Last edited:
he's local to my area, I'd dox myself if I said. But he's the best in my state/group of states in the US. Not taban level tho. The rhino is 13k but his success rate is 98% (according to him). There's a lot of work to be done on my pig nose
What do you mean not taban level? Is taban known as the best for rhino? I thought he was an eye guy tbh. Or you're saying he is not to rhino what taban is to eyes?

Mostly just softmaxxing rn.
-Skincaremaxxing and clearing my acne
-Trying to put on weight. I weigh 54 kgs right now and I'm looking to take it all the way up to 60 and then I'll start gymaxxing once I'm done with my exams.
-Sleeping for atleast 7 hours.