What are you doing for looksmaxxing rn?

What do you mean not taban level? Is taban known as the best for rhino? I thought he was an eye guy tbh. Or you're saying he is not to rhino what taban is to eyes?
the latter of what you said; not the best but close to it. He's a rhino specific guy, he's done over 400 rhinos

the latter of what you said; not the best but close to it. He's a rhino specific guy, he's done over 400 rhinos
Do you know who is the Taban of rhino then? Rhino is the only surgery where a definitive top tier list doesn't seem to exist.

1 - Gymmaxxing and Leanmaxxing at the same time by doing a recomp by lifting 4 times per week in my home gym while maintaining my weight.
2 - Neckmaxxing by using the neck flex harness 4 times per week
3 - Skinmaxxing by using skin care products (1 against dry skin and 1 against oily skin since I have both)

I'm also going to start a 3 year career program in computer programming in August 2021 (which will end in May 2024, a little before my 26th birthday) to get a job as a location independent computer programmer, which will allow me to live in Thailand and the Philippines while working on a laptop. The pay doesn't have to be anything huge since the cost of living in southeast asia is extremely low, so even if I only make 50k a year it will be more than enough to have a very luxurious lifestyle in Thailand or the Philippines.

I'm also going to get a job soon so I can earn money for SEAmaxxing at every 3 month summer holiday that I have every year during my 3 year career program.
have you ever just bulked normally?

gym
castor oil for eyebrows,eyelashes and hairline
skin care
taking supplements
fashion maxxing
im trying to do mewing

on my to do list: start chewing (falim gum or chisell) , whitening my teeth and maybe face yoga

1.Wearing Invisalign 24/7 with discipline everyday

2.Brushing theeth 10min morning and evening with manual and then electric toothbrush consistently charcoal paste

3.LGD 10mg /MK677 10 mg and working out to put on muscle with minimum fat

4.Tretinoin 0,025%

5.Keeping Hair a bit longer on the top

6.Maintain Eyebrows

7.Sleeping as much as I can 8-10h or sometimes more

Additional planned

testosterone Cypionate 200-250mg trt

was thinking about making this exact thread while trying to fall asleep last night

fucking thief

anyway
  • 200-250mg trt
  • minoxidil on eyebrows
  • haircutmaxxing
  • clothesmaxxing
  • social circlemaxxing
  • partymaxxing
  • alcoholmaxxing
  • gymmaxxing
  • pubertymaxxing from trt and aromasin (low estrogen = longer window to grow in height)
  • leanmaxxing
  • hyoid exercises

1.Wearing Invisalign 24/7 with discipline everyday

2.Brushing theeth 10min morning and evening with manual and then electric toothbrush consistently charcoal paste

3.LGD 10mg /MK677 10 mg and working out to put on muscle with minimum fat

4.Tretinoin 0,025%

5.Keeping Hair a bit longer on the top

6.Maintain Eyebrows

7.Sleeping as much as I can 8-10h or sometimes more

Additional planned

testosterone Cypionate 200-250mg trt
-Gymmaxxing (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
-Eating correctly
-Acne treatment (B3 vitamin, cleaning gel, 0,050% retinoic acid, doxycycline)
-Showering and brushing my teeth every day
-Starting to get out of my comfort zone and go out once in a while
-Cutting my hair more frequently
-Mewing because why not
-Fashionmaxxing (I bought tons of new clothing and I’m also using perfume every day)
-Cleaning my skin

Yeah, I still don’t get laid lol :feelstastyman:

waiting for my jaw surgery (changing braces to put my forward teeth even more in a couple of days), losing weight, trying betacarotene (nothing so far), vitamin d3 + k2, putting castor oil on my eyebrows

I just need to be leaner tbh

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Trying to figure out whether it's over or not. Most of my issues are unfixable, so I guess I'm waiting for someone to come up with a way to shorten the midface (mewing is BS), increase the IPD (without OBO ofc), or increase PFL/decrease facial width. IE I'm living in dreamland.

Minox gymcel skinmaxxing:chad: