What are your political views?

What are your political views?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm a social democrat because i'm from a working class background and i want government in my interest

i think that infrastructure and heavy industry should be state-owned with a mix of social and private ownership in the wider economy, the latter being subject to strong employment laws and effective regulation in the interests of society

socially i'm a mixture of progressive and conservative depending on the issue

like @Uglybrazilian i fw marx but i'm not a die-hard marxist, i like adam smith and david ricardo as well

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, AlexAP and abeilletoimême
Nazism isn't extreme right. It's extremely right
It is the most default/natural ideology actually social equality+ethnic nationalism+patriarchy+strong leadership but no kings just like old prehistoric tribes

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 275
i'm a social democrat because i'm from a working class background and i want government in my interest

i think that infrastructure and heavy industry should be state-owned with a mix of social and private ownership in the wider economy, the latter being subject to strong employment laws and effective regulation in the interests of society

socially i'm a mixture of progressive and conservative depending on the issue

like @Uglybrazilian i fw marx but i'm not a die-hard marxist, i like adam smith and david ricardo as well
Average political belief tbh, I guess you can relate to most Normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Conservative but anti-kike anti-Israel

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
It is the most default/natural ideology actually social equality+ethnic nationalism+patriarchy+strong leadership but no kings just like old prehistoric tribes
I agree.

It's not natural that globalist corporatocracies are the norm now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Average political belief tbh, I guess you can relate to most Normies.
anything beyond centre left or centre right is incel tier ngl

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Conservative but anti-kike anti-Israel
David

Isr

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, lutte, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
I agree.

It's not natural that globalist corporatocracies are the norm now.
Degenaracy would always have wider appeal tho even to us. If u look issues from chad perspective fucking 10 woman a day is better than a boring traditional ltr.

anything beyond centre left or centre right is incel tier ngl
I agree tbh. High IQ = incel trait.

Anything within centre left - centre right is a low IQ normie/chad trait. You have no critical opinions on society or the world and just take the opinions you are told to have.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, lutte, abeilletoimême and 1 other person
Degenaracy would always have wider appeal tho even to us. If u look issues from chad perspective fucking 10 woman a day is better than a boring traditional ltr.
For every chad fucking 10 women, there are 9 incels fucking no women.

In a based tribe, the chad would simply be killed by one of the incels while he is sleeping. Incel going ER.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15338
I agree tbh. High IQ = incel trait.

Anything within centre left - centre right is a low IQ normie/chad trait. You have no critical opinions on society or the world and just take the opinions you are told to have.
the centre is where politics actually happens unless you live in an unstable country, anything else is a waste of time

• Hmm...
For every chad fucking 10 women, there are 9 incels fucking no women.

In a based tribe, the chad would simply be killed by one of the incels while he is sleeping.
Yeah but other 9 men are okay with that nowadays

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275
the centre is where politics actually happens unless you live in an unstable country, anything else is a waste of time
Retarded take

• Hmm...
I am Israeli fool but sucking Israel dick is not in US best interest. US is fucked because government health care everything filled with Jews who want subvert are destroy America. Both Republicans and Democrats are equally Jew loving so it is fucked either way.
Not a single problem in the U.S. has anything to do with Israel.

Most Jews are Democrats and Democrats all want muh free health care muh free college.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
@uglymug did you watch them, what are your thoughts?
I finished watching them, and they were interesting to me, because I agree with Nationalism, but its a little vague to me, I agree that blm, acab, lgbt, is bad and a form of social colonization, and that whites are being socially colonized in todays society. But its hard to imagine what a nationalist America would look like or how the president would be decided because of the people in office. but I like the virtues of people being unified under an identity, I'm just not sure which.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
But the truth is that nothing actually happens in the centre. Nothing of value or significance happens when you go from centre left to centre right or opposite. It's non meaningfull, pointless, waste of time. Why even care at that point it's all the same in the middle.

• +1

Most Jews are Democrats and Democrats all want muh free health care muh free college.
Most jews dont matter only rich ones matter and all problems in usa are linked to israel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and AlexAP
I beileve to turanid supermarcy and turanids are the masterrace

• JFL
Reactions: gamma

I %100 support health care and free college

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
1632275614161m
1631954014398m

Had better .PNGs
Do u know how much of us government and media is Jewish?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Brutal results so far:

16 don't care about politics (32%)
11 are consevatives (22%)
7 are Nazis (14%)
5 are left (10%)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 15338
But the truth is that nothing actually happens in the centre. Nothing of value or significance happens when you go from centre left to centre right or opposite. It's non meaningfull, pointless, waste of time. Why even care at that point it's all the same in the middle.
it's not when it comes to the things that affect people's lives, or when it comes to responses to economic crises or wars or whatever, it's worth engaging with much more than larping as a nazi on /pol/ or whatever
Retarded take
how come? what do fringe political ideologies and parties do except talk to themselves in a corner

There is something between conservative and nazi. The right wing no immigration parties aren't "nazi"

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ChristianChad and Deleted member 1476
There is something between conservative and nazi. The right wing no immigration parties aren't "nazi"
those are just right populists

• Hmm...
I finished watching them, and they were interesting to me, because I agree with Nationalism, but its a little vague to me, I agree that blm, acab, lgbt, is bad and a form of social colonization, and that whites are being socially colonized in todays society. But its hard to imagine what a nationalist America would look like or how the president would be decided because of the people in office. but I like the virtues of people being unified under an identity, I'm just not sure which.
US founding fathers were very concerned with who could immigrate to their country just because when there's too many ethnicites there's no common allegiance anymore and nothing to unite the people. USA was doomed to fail from the start, nationalism seems far fetched for that particular nation
@n0rthface

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 8244
Brutal results so far:

16 don't care about politics (32%)
11 are consevatives (22%)
7 are Nazis (14%)
5 are left (10%)
I voted for far right but i am not a cumskin supporter i am a turanid supermacist

I think right wing no immigration parties are just conservative.

If you think they're not, you can just vote for "Something else".

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême
Europe became so scared of nationalism after WW2 everything is now "nazi"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Carolus, gamma and 1 other person
it's not when it comes to the things that affect people's lives, or when it comes to responses to economic crises or wars or whatever, it's worth engaging with much more than larping as a nazi on /pol/ or whatever

how come? what do fringe political ideologies and parties do except talk to themselves in a corner
Economy isnt that complicated. What if we give everyone free housing free health care with also strong patriarchy and family unity ? Everyone would be so fucking happy. But no you should wageslave for shekelberg and you should marry a roastie with 100 body count.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, AlexAP and Deleted member 1476
I voted for far right but i am not a cumskin supporter i am a turanid supermacist
Bruh half of the niggas you call Turnids are white Anglos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Haven
US founding fathers were very concerned with who could immigrate to their country just because when there's too many ethnicites there's no common allegiance anymore and nothing to unite the people. USA was doomed to fail from the start, nationalism seems far fetched for that particular nation
@n0rthface
I feel like the only way it could work Is if we had a unified "American" Ideology of the 50s regardless of race, but even then its hard to justify.

It's not even possible to have a nationalist America anymore because everything got fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Bruh half of the niggas you call Turnids are white Anglos
:lul::lul::lul::lul: i am caging at you anglos are the ugliest whites the most similar whites to turanids are finnish people

• Hmm...
Paternalistic conservativism

:lul::lul::lul::lul: i am caging at you anglos are the ugliest whites the most similar whites to turanids are finnish people
ion even know what a turn arid is, are they white or sand?

ion even know what a turn arid is, are they white or sand?
Turanid is actually a white pheno butthey have asian and middle eastern effect

• +1
Turanid is actually a white pheno butthey have asian and middle eastern effect
so that's why Chico looks asian

• JFL
  • +1
Do you consider Alternative for Germany conservative?
Yes of course.

Nazis in Germany are NPD, not the Alternative.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and abeilletoimême
I %100 support health care and free college
I don't.

Free healthcare mostly only benefits elderly and chronically ill people. Not what you should want to base your society around.

Free college is a waste of time for most and mostly serves corporations. Education that actually matters such as doctors/engineers/etc will fund themselves. No need to subsidize artschools, gender studies, psychology degrees, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, TsarTsar444 and ChristianChad