What are your really lifetime 《Failos》 which truly makes it over for you ???

TARAN

TARAN

Scarred for life
I will say for me acne scars although they are not deep more like open pores which will shrink by using niacinamide for like 2 yrs completely
And another I guess is being short aka manlet
But I'm 6'1 and with boots like 6'2
What are yours ???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and EggKing
6'1 is manlet? what type of a faggot are u?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, midlatinocel, Infinite and 7 others
lil nigga dont ever create shitty threads like this, i would fucking KILL you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel, drag, Infinite and 6 others
I will say for me acne scars although they are not deep more like open pores which will shrink by using niacinamide for like 2 yrs completely
And another I guess is being short aka manlet
But I'm 6'1 and with boots like 6'2
What are yours ???
be glad ur in the golden range of height. if u were taller u would likely develop ogre features and become a framecel for life

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
be glad ur in the golden range of height. if u were taller u would likely develop ogre features and become a framecel for life
Nah my acne rn makes me ogre enough but the thing that still amazes me that bitches pay attention to me still cuz I tower most of the students in my class

I am 6'0, so neither failo or halo, i would say because i still have a baby face

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and TARAN
Balding, although I am managing it with dutasteride and minoxidil, its always scary knowing its not entirely a cure

• So Sad
Reactions: TARAN
How does getting taller make you framecel you fucking retard, bigger height=bigger bones=bigger frame

• JFL
Reactions: TARAN
Nah my acne rn makes me ogre enough but the thing that still amazes me that bitches pay attention to me still cuz I tower most of the students in my class
im like 6'0.5 unfrauded and even without frauding i get attention purely for my height.

the truth is unfrauded 6'1+ is rare and most men larp on their height/foids are delusional. so 6'1 is still mogger height that doesn't risk other falios.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
im like 6'0.5 unfrauded and even without frauding i get attention purely for my height.

the truth is unfrauded 6'1+ is rare and most men larp on their height/foids are delusional. so 6'1 is still mogger height that doesn't risk other falios.
I rarely see guys taller than me if ever they are ogre

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and realityisvaried
all the failos I have are the kind you can easily hide or adjust, besides the autism ofcourse.

How does getting taller make you framecel you fucking retard, bigger height=bigger bones=bigger frame
stop being hostile for no reason.
first off, do you really think height growth is proportional to body width growth? to give u a hint. most of height growth is in the kneecap growth plates. why do you think most tall mfs look like tree twinkcels (example being chico). proportions is everything for frame. and a 6'5 dude with mogger clavicles width relative to his height is rare af to find few examples of such genetic specimen are some of the biggest moggers like david laid and even he's 6'3 max.

second. building muscle on a tall frame is borderline impossible unless u steroidmax. so as a 6'4 u will still get frame mogged by a 6'2 since the minimal bone width difference won't makeup for the build difference.

all the failos I have are the kind you can easily hide or adjust, besides the autism ofcourse.
Autism will do nothing to a chad
Bitches are going to be like "oh he is so dumb and cute teeheee"

Autism will do nothing to a chad
Bitches are going to be like "oh he is so dumb and cute teeheee"
I've never had issues with women in my life despite of it, was diagnosed at an early age too and even went to special ed.