What body hair should be removed?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
I think this is smth not often talkes about here but I think this can be pretty important.
Also what do u use to remove body hair?
Razors? Waxing? cremes?

Everything below the eyebrows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, mogging, Chinlet Ascension and 9 others
I pull out my hairs with my fingers usually, but that's tedious. So I sometimes use tape to pull out my crotch hairs quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
I think this is smth not often talkes about here but I think this can be pretty important.
Razors? Waxing? cremes?
None. You're not a woman

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 17791
chest hair or a stubble once in a while can look aesthetic on some guys but for most everything below eyebrows should be removed

hairy legs are so low class and ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, mogging, Deprived and 4 others
Even if you are hairy af?
The only hair removal I will permit is the middle of the eyebrows, armpit and pubic.

Anything more then you're a hoe bro

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member and Deleted member 17791
remove all:

facial hair
body hair

only hair you need:

top of head
eyelashes
eyebrows

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, mogging, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 4 others
chest hair or a stubble once in a while can look aesthetic on some guys but for most everything below eyebrows should be removed

It takes so long to pull out all my leg hair. Right now, I'm only pulling out, armpit and crotch hair to see how many times it takes to get significant tractional alopecia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
The only hair removal I will permit is the middle of the eyebrows, armpit and pubic.

Anything more then you're a hoe bro
neck hair :sick:

It takes so long to pull out all my leg hair. Right now, I'm only pulling out, armpit and crotch hair to see how many times it takes to get significant tractional alopecia.
you should get laser hair removal eventually I got it for my neck but it's very expensive, one day I'll get everything done

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17791
you should get laser hair removal eventually I got it for my neck but it's very expensive, one day I'll get everything done
show me your neck hair

remove all:

facial hair
body hair

only hair you need:

top of head
eyelashes
eyebrows
Actually... all hair is falo. Remove it all.
Engineer Eyes32

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member and 1 other person
Everything except your arms

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I agree. I want to get it on my jaw specifically. I hate having to shave every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
how can I trigger alopecia on all my body hair and facial hair but not the crown? Help :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
how can I trigger alopecia on all my body hair and facial hair but not the crown? Help :feelsrope:
Traction Alopacia is caused by stress on the hair follicle.

The reason some women start losing hair is because they too tightly tie their hair.

It only effects the hair that is being stressed. So if you continue to stress only hair on your crotch, only the hair in that area will get alopecia.

• Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Traction Alopacia is caused by stress on the hair follicle.

The reason some women start losing hair is because they too tightly tie their hair.

It only effects the hair that is being stressed. So if you continue to stress only hair on your crotch, only the hair in that area will get alopecia.
wtf so how can I stress my beard hair :hnghn:

• Hmm...
wtf so how can I stress my beard hair :hnghn:
That's where I was having trouble too. You have to grow your facial hair out many times:feelswhy:

All you have to do is pull that shit out repeatedly and consistently. At first, your hair will grow back stronger and more dense, but they'll eventually start weakening and stop growing altogether.

• Woah

Armpits and public hair for hygienic reason, otherwise, shaved legs look gay If You have skinny legs, I only trim the hair short. In rest i am not that hairy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Razors? Waxing? cremes?
i only shave my head and my pubes it would take a million years to get rid of my body hair

i only shave my head and my pubes it would take a million years to get rid of my body hair
Your head? Over.
I mean you could get laser hair removal or hair removal cremes.

• JFL
I pull out my hairs with my fingers usually, but that's tedious. So I sometimes use tape to pull out my crotch hairs quickly.
Based femboy.
Nah but really a moderate amount of body hair is attractive to women. The only area that's bad is probably back hair

• Woah
Based femboy.
Nah but really a moderate amount of body hair is attractive to women. The only area that's bad is probably back hair
Meh depends but white women definitly prefer no body hair or only arms and legs if it isn't too much.

None. Do not remove your body hair. It's there for a reason and it contributes your overall health.

Find a submissive bitch that will gladly lick the sweat off your armpit hair and see how happy you will be. Trust me.

Dead srs.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Adonis
chest-ab-back

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
None. Do not remove your body hair. It's there for a reason and it contributes your overall health.

Find a submissive bitch that will gladly lick the sweat off your armpit hair and see how happy you will be. Trust me.

Dead srs.
Bruh you never have interacted with a women right?

Bruh you never have interacted with a women right?
Desperate cunts will do anything for a guy that's way out of their league.

At the very least, you need to remove everything that grows in patches - armpits, chest, pubes. Possibly shoulders, neck and back if it's the same kind of long hair you have on your pubes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Adonis
Trim arms and legs if you have long or dense hair
Trim pubic area
Shave or trim facial hair and armpits
Pluck unibrow
Shave or wax everything else below the eyebrows (back, feet etc...)

Trim pubic area
Pluck unibrow
Yeah I also think shaving all hair below the head is ideal besides arms and legs which is enough to trim.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Yeah I also think shaving all hair below the head is ideal besides arms and legs which is enough to trim.
Agreed. But, I forgot chest hair. I think you can trim it or shave it depending on your preference, as chest hair at least looks more aesthetic than back hair

so glad i was born with low DHT

Trim pubic area
Pluck unibrow
The thing with trimming hair is that it looks spiky. Like I waxed or something.

Laser is the best option for dudes who are very hairy (like me).

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 20370 and Adonis
The thing with trimming hair is that it looks spiky. Like I waxed or something.

Laser is the best option for dudes who are very hairy (like me).
Yeah laser once you have the money but hair removal cremes work good too

Hands and feet should have 0 hair on them
Legs and chest you can shave but I prefer trimming to a short length
Arms should be shaved imo
Facial hair should be shaved completely or stubble with neck area shaved

Torso, back, shoulders, neck all should be purged, I shave down to a bite below the waist line and trim pubic hairs rather than outright shaving them. Leave the legs and arms.

Based femboy.
Back hair? :feelskek: