What can I buy that can help me heightmaxx(budget 150$)

D

DaughterSlaughter

Iron
I want to heightmaxx, right now I am 5’8 and 16. But, I wear lifts to 5’10 + airmax + high haircut which makes me 5’11.5 or 6’0. However, I want to actually be 6’0, so with this height boosting from lifts + tall shoes + haircut translates over to my potential 6’0 self.

Right now, I have been doing Vitamin K + A + C. In the past, I did niacin + melatonin, but I got caught and my parents scolded me. However, I go to boarding school so it is fairly easy for me to get sarms/other things.

Anyway, I just want something that can help me heightmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
which lifts do you have that fits in air max ?

No HGH for $150. At your age, you need pharma grade HGH.

Search for the @Extra Chromosome heightmaxxing stack. For 150$ you can afford CJC-1295 DAC, GHRP-2/6 and MK677 monthly. In fact, MK677 will last longer than a month.

My current stack: CJC 1mg/week (10 dollars / mg).
Next purchase will be same CJC + GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 (100mcg 3 times / day) + AI if I'm lucky to snatch it.

Listed russian prices though.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
some rope tbh

$150? A noose and a stool lol

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Traxanas and Deleted member 3790
https://looksmax.org/threads/max-price-performance-heightmaxxing-stack-guide-manlets-gtfih.41645/

Literally DO NOT listen to anyone saying it’s too late for you. If you’re serious, get an AI and search around for some HGH. You have time left, make use of it.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Search for the @Extra Chromosome heightmaxxing stack. For 150$ you can afford CJC-1295 DAC, GHRP-2/6 and MK677 monthly. In fact, MK677 will last longer than a month.

My current stack: CJC 1mg/week (10 dollars / mg).
Next purchase will be same CJC + GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 (100mcg 3 times / day) + AI if I'm lucky to snatch it.

Listed russian prices though.
reminder to update us if u get any growth

+ high haircut which makes me 5’11.5
Giphy 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KEy21, Splippy and LordNorwood
Buy new parents they made you manlet

Stop stressing. Get moderate excercise and sleep as much as you can.

Get enough calcium and protein.

Stop stressing. Get moderate excercise and sleep as much as you can.

Get enough calcium and protein.
calcium is a meme

d3 and k2 is way more important.

anyways op just get some mk677 and maybe some peptides. Literally cope though if you're genetically predisposed to be below 6foot.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back