what can i do to maximize growth?

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
i’m 15 and 6’1, what can i do to grow as much as possible?
how much can i expect to grow?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Don’t live the lifestyle lot of teens fallen into unrealizingly today. Don’t waste your time doing drugs all day, go outside and play sports, lift weights, and most important make sure you eat enough calories protein and healthy fats. And sleep enough.
Easier said then done when your teen today, be healthy and have fun but don’t become a junkie where the highlight/only thing you do all day is smoke weed with your friends. You wanna be healthy live healthy. All the little shit adds up

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, joeveniro, Need2Ascend and 5 others
Don’t live the lifestyle lot of teens fallen into unrealizingly today. Don’t waste your time doing drugs all day, go outside and play sports, lift weights, and most important make sure you eat enough calories protein and healthy fats. And sleep enough.
Easier said then done when your teen today, be healthy and have fun but don’t become a junkie where the highlight/only thing you do all day is smoke weed with your friends. You wanna be healthy live healthy. All the little shit adds up
easy, i dont have friends and never had any, and lifting and dieting is my only hobby

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 2157 and Deleted member 9852
Get a lot of calories in
Meat and greens and grains
Don’t worry about being lean or excessive exercise

i am more active and i play more sports than 99.9% of this web while i have been 5'7 since i was 13 (16 now), and my diet has always been fine

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
i am more active and i play more sports than 99.9% of this web while i have been 5'7 since i was 13 (16 now), and my diet has always been fine
genetics obv beats enviorment lol. enviorment brings you to genetic potential not past it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
genetics obv beats enviorment lol. enviorment brings you to genetic potential not past it.
Environment is cope for height unless you started doing meth and heroin since you was like 10 years old and don't come at me with your bullshit , you know I speak the truth

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7173
eat protein, take vitamin and mineral supplements, exercise in the gym and do cardio

eat protein, take vitamin and mineral supplements, exercise in the gym and do cardio

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
update, im gonna have an estimation of how tall i’ll be when i grow up with roentgen

AI + GH or at least AI alone to prolong growing period. /thread.

ai is aromatize inhibitor and gh is growth hormone right?

Yeah, dude. I know at your age it’s very tempting to try and do as best as you can without pharmaceuticals, but the reality is that anything outside of that will give you marginal or zero results at best and it’s more likely that you’ve would’ve grown even more anyway. Don’t leave this up to chance if you’re serious. Use what works. In all honesty though, you’ll be fine even if you don’t grow another mm.

How tall are your parents

Environment is cope for height unless you started doing meth and heroin since you was like 10 years old and don't come at me with your bullshit , you know I speak the truth
stop making dumbshit generalizing statements like that it's retarded

Full dairymaxx is legit btw, but as a 185cm+ dinarid person you have literally no reason to worry about height anymore. You belong to one of the longest legged ethnicities in europe too so not a proportionscel

Environment is complete cope for height. Height is 100% genetic, granted you don't take any medication that inhibits growth plates. Facial bones is 80% environment

Environment is complete cope for height. Height is 100% genetic, granted you don't take any medication that inhibits growth plates. Facial bones is 80% environment
nah height is held back by environment all the time

Why do experts say 20% of height is genetic then?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Why do experts say 20% of height is genetic then?
I'm just basing off my own experience. I had a shit diet growing up, constantly in the bottom 3% of the height growth chart, then shot up to 6'3 at 19. I'm not 134lbs at 6'3, so that's why I think environment is cope for height